Amber's Sad Sad Tears - Her tears sustain me

From your car, you witness Amber and Walmart Taxi accidentally drive off a bridge, what do you do?

• Continue to drive.

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Keep on driving.

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • Just drive on.

Votes: 37 11.9%
  • Pull over and watch the bubbles.

Votes: 231 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker, first time.... blah blah blah

That’s from the “A fat girls cry for help video” , where she claims she cannot eat less carbs because “carbs is what sends oxygen to your brain” 🤨

View attachment 914165
all its missing its one of those famous bows on her head and she completes the toddles tantrum look

Serial Grapist

Thoughtless Thot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Easily one of my favorite Hamber moments ever. Hands down. It has it all. Make up, choker, nails, guilting Dusty, self-flagellation, getting drunk on Arbor Mist. I could not ask for more than this video.
Oh yeah, how could I forget LonelyLynn (acting?) drunk on cheap wine, live on younow and crying down the phone to Destiny on Valentine’s Day. Good times.

B6C54916-21C8-49B1-9578-5FFDDBEEEB67.gif

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Eric is too smart to spill tea
Our only hope is Rafe but I think she's too scared to spill tea.
Oooh okay. These two have me curious as to your thought process, gorl.
Eric is messy, snitty, and a backbiting little bitch. He has had no problems so far in the entire 2 years that Big Ham has lived under the same roof as him sneaking little full-body shots into his vlogs, shading her to her face on camera, and putting sarcastic photos/captions onto his Snapchat. He is also, of course, the Orchestrator of the "Putting the Ex Girlfriend's soiled Period Panties Online" incident (along with telling the story in a vlog with Necky.)
Rafe has also spilled plenty of tea about Hamber in the past on YouNow, so I personally would have thought that if she talked mad shit before, what would stop her from doing it again?
The only one that I for sure agree with you on is Rickie. He is a pretty kind, solid guy and seems loyal. Necky, however, is a dumbass and just follows along with whatever anybody else tells her to do. I think it's why she talked shit about Period-Panties with Eric the first time around. So imo she would probably follow Eric again if he spilled tea on Amber for clicks.

Curious to hear your opinion - what's got you thinking that everyone in the Kentucky Gay Daycare for Speds will all collectively keep their mouths shut about Big Ham?

Tags
None