Amber's Sad Sad Tears - Her tears sustain me

From your car, you witness Amber and Walmart Taxi accidentally drive off a bridge, what do you do?

• Continue to drive.

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Keep on driving.

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • Just drive on.

Votes: 37 11.9%
  • Pull over and watch the bubbles.

Votes: 231 74.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Erins Wifey

What cereal is that?
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t Big Al, but how ‘bout the time she made poor Becky tell her 60,000+ viewers about her dead nephew while she was lurking around in the background!! I think this is the video which really convinced me that she didn’t give two shits about Becky. I think this was around the time Becky quit her job & she was trying to divert attention away from it by exploiting Becky.

View attachment 913341
X
This isn’t Big Al, but how ‘bout the time she made poor Becky tell her 60,000+ viewers about her dead nephew while she was lurking around in the background!! I think this is the video which really convinced me that she didn’t give two shits about Becky. I think this was around the time Becky quit her job & she was trying to divert attention away from it by exploiting Becky.

View attachment 913341
Fuck Becky... I can't feel any empathy for that ball of grease

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Is it weird that she constantly looks like she's close to smiling or laughing?
Somebody mentioned earlier, it's "duping delight". It's nearly impossible to control all of your physical reactions and microexpressions while lying, so particularly fucked up liars like Amberlynn will get the irresistible urge to grin when they know they're successfully pulling off a lie. It's creepy as fuck, she's literally so excited by lying that she's close to laughing about a cancer diagnosis.
And some people question whether or not she's a narcissist. Honey boo boo has a few things wrong with her and sadly it's beyond your average therapist's help.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
From today's trough feeding. Not sure why piggy's crying, maybe because the plate's empty?

View attachment 1136604
Eh, she's whining about being alone. This is, just like her Violet Beauregard body, something she could fix, but won't. Why bother, when she can get sympathy points and asspats from people, and blame her inevitable weight gain on this (or any other excuse from her grab bag)?

Tags
None