Amber's Tik Tok Archive, May 2020 - Amberlynn deleted her TikTok account (curvycaloriies)

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So bish was at 600lbs. 593.
And we knew it!
593 in July 2018! She got much bigger than that in 2019 (definitely more than just 7 lbs), so..... quite a bit past the 600 mark.

That would actually mean that she has surpassed her legendary 89 lb loss, because she'd have to have lost over 100 lbs to get back down to 500. It must be killing her that she can't brag about that, because she refuses to let go of the myth that she's never been above 572.4.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was no slip of the tongue, either. She carefully enunciated the 593.6. I know there is another video from before that where she had a derp moment and said the wrong number. She wasn't 500 pounds yet at that point. I don't think this is that same one, but I don't really know for sure. I just remember last year on YT people made a fuss about a video where she claimed to be 59-something, but then it died down because most reaction people were sure it was a brain fart, and she meant 49-something. I suspect they are not the same videos because of the way she carefully states her weight in the Tiktok clip.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

I will await the inevitable video of her attempting to explain this away because haydur nation - who said she was 600+ pounds - is full of fucking idiots, sociopaths, pieces of shit, and psychopaths, even though (once again) we have her saying the words right out of her fucking piehole.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
ALR brain is the size of a pea but 574.2 and 593.6 are 2 verrrryyyy different numbers, i do believe she got above the 600s. I just don’t know how that wasn’t rock bottom for her 🥱🥱
Rock bottom is when you just know you can't get worse.
BigA's superhuman talent is that she always gets worse. Is there even anything that could be called a rock bottom to her ?
(i guess when her lymphedema spreads in her buttcheeks and they do, indeed, become hard rock bottoms)

(edit: oopsie englishie)

Frogamber

kiwifarms.net
I will await the inevitable video of her attempting to explain this
She'll probably just ignore it, but if she doesn't...
I wonder what approach she'll take?
She once already had a small fuckup but I believe it to be a genuine mistake where she said 100lbs more than actual weight so 567 instead of 467 or something, but with these two I won't believe it, the numbers are totally different up to the decimal... she can try thou.
ALR brain is the size of a pea but 574.2 and 593.6 are 2 verrrryyyy different numbers, i do believe she got above the 600s. I just don’t know how that wasn’t rock bottom for her 🥱🥱
Yup this one right here, and yea she probably was 600, but I enjoy her not being able to brag about losing already 100lbs you guiseeee!

Tags
None