America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 459 56.9%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 347 43.1%

• Total voters

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
Holy goddamn fuck, President Trump retweeted a clip of Michelle Malkin from the offical America First clips twitter account :jacewtf:
View attachment 1298183
Well that is certainly interesting. Although I have a feeling that its going to be the fact that its because its Michelle Malkin and not because its Nick or America First, first. On top of the clip also being about tech censorship rather than AF's main point of stopping mass immigration and lowering ties with Israel.

He's done that many times before on Twitter after all where he got 'almost too close to the sun'. Plus looking at the top rated replies to the tweet, they're hardly about Nick and AF, it's all just really vague stuff.

Ironically its the guy with the Kekistan pfp who is the top rated reply that's actually about Michelle Malkin.
Screenshot_20200516-075045_Twitter.jpg

Will have to see how this blows up and how media reacts to it, but if it gets to the point where antisemitism accusations come or if AIPAC comes knocking on Trump's door, that's when he'll have to play the disavow game.

Last edited:

Arm Pit Cream

Everyday I'm "J"-naming /watch?v=jiLJVRgp7nM
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Twitter did censor this clip very haphazardly first it deleted it, but then it reinstated but made it so it wouldn't get any traction or appear on timelines. Now the Streisand effect is in play, with it getting even more RTs then when Trump RT'd it, despite less then 1/10th the views.
Screenshot_20200516-174240_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20200516-174312_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Holy goddamn fuck, President Trump retweeted a clip of Michelle Malkin from the offical America First clips twitter account :jacewtf:
View attachment 1298183
Based! Based! He's gonna consider monitoring the situation! He retweeted BASED FLIPWIFE, he's a woke AmNat just like me! 5D Chess! Based!

Same energy as Q boomers who think him saying "Big" and sipping on a Fiji water means he's arresting all the deep state sickos tomorrow. Again, just become a Qanon guy if you want to have fun playing make-believe.

Vetti

kiwifarms.net
Based! Based! He's gonna consider monitoring the situation! He retweeted BASED FLIPWIFE, he's a woke AmNat just like me! 5D Chess! Based!

Same energy as Q boomers who think him saying "Big" and sipping on a Fiji water means he's arresting all the deep state sickos tomorrow. Again, just become a Qanon guy if you want to have fun playing make-believe.
He retweets random shit all the time. He retweeted Anthony Cumia by chance a couple months ago with no real meaning, but of course the groypers will cling to this as proof that Trump is a loyal America First™ nationalist.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
He retweets random shit all the time. He retweeted Anthony Cumia by chance a couple months ago with no real meaning, but of course the groypers will cling to this as proof that Trump is a loyal America First™ nationalist.
Opie & Anthony are race realists redpilling the masses. They kicked off Jim Norton cause his nose was bad optics. And if you don’t believe my theory, you’re a cringe defeatist wignat blackpiller.

Last edited:
Tags
None