America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 520 57.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 382 42.4%

• Total voters

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick is becoming irrelevant about 8,000 people watch his show every night it sounds pretty relevant to me
He's also develop connections with extremely influential people such as Michelle Malkin
And other influential paleo conservatives - 300
wignats and do not have a coherent ideology unless you consider Eric Striker the quintessential wignats
If that's the case I'm pretty sure no one's interested in Eurasian bolshevism
8000 on dlive...
Which is like maybe a 1 or 2k non bots. Dlive yanks up your viewers by a fuckton. So realisticly hes as big as the killstream was post second abort.
I think you're overestimating how much Nick's "Let's make the GOP identitarian" strategy is/was working. The average nicker just shitposts on pol and twitter, and doesn't read any of the books from previous dissident rightwingers, besides maybe skimming Mein Kampf and the Bell Curve. Cozying up to Michelle Malkin, and using Pat Buchanan and Sam Francis' name only goes so far. It's like the Distributist said no based rightwing donor is going to cut Fuentes' a six figure check.
Hell i don´t think nick has read any books on the disedent right wing. From what i have seen he knows some economic talking points but not much else.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I don't believe the fed accusations for most e-celebs, usually.

To me, the real feds are the like extremely obvious people like 'Crying Nazi' Cantwell. Though I definitely think Nick does his thing for just the money, clout, and also having a fanbase that'll always stroke him off and hail him as their internet daddy. That's why I have a feeling he's just gonna continue to remain 'stagnant' because despite claiming to have higher aspirations, he's more than content with just talking on stream and getting donations forever.

If he was a fed I don't see what purpose he would have, what's he gonna do, tell an incredibly niche audience to vote for Trump?
"Crying Nazi" Cantwell I consider a snitch used by the feds (probably after getting busted for drugs sometime before, or during, when he started buddying up to the TRS and other stateside WN internet crews.) Using the term "fed" for him creates further implications for me beyond him just being a common snitch, I don't know if it does anyone else.
Now, if you wanted to argue Spencer, Duke, Enoch, Anglin or Fuentes under the actual "fed" type label, whether foreign or domestic, you could. Heimbach's a fishy one too imho (supposed to be some whitetrash redneck variety wignat, yet has college degrees, talks like a homo, and has been receiving media coverage since before even TRS was a thing)

I think you're overestimating how much Nick's "Let's make the GOP identitarian" strategy is/was working. The average nicker just shitposts on pol and twitter, and doesn't read any of the books from previous dissident rightwingers, besides maybe skimming Mein Kampf and the Bell Curve. Cozying up to Michelle Malkin, and using Pat Buchanan and Sam Francis' name only goes so far. It's like the Distributist said no based rightwing donor is going to cut Fuentes' a six figure check.
It isn't just American interests investing in American internet propaganda. It could benefit a competing economy and nation hugely to have that young age demographic, curious enough in these subjects to even find /pol, to stay at /pol, and never move beyond it.
I'm not saying that's what's up with Fuentes, there's no way for me to definitely know what's up with him, but it astounds me that people with enough of the type of curiosity to find and follow someone like him, never extend that same curiosity beyond Fuentes, to the larger world of media manipulation he functions in, especially when he's such a walking contradiction of preach to practice

Pointless Pedant

Dancing the electric paegan love song
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick is any kind of federal agent, just a strange, creepy young man trying to make a name for himself in extreme politics, and not very successfully either. People like Richard Spencer who were sort of almost famous at one time are a different story, but no one outside sites like this and DLive gives a toss about Fuentes.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick is any kind of federal agent, just a strange, creepy young man trying to make a name for himself in extreme politics, and not very successfully either. People like Richard Spencer who were sort of almost famous at one time are a different story, but no one outside sites like this and DLive gives a toss about Fuentes.
Nick isn't trying to make a name for himself in extreme politics, he's trying to make a name for himself in mainstream politics by showing his politics aren't extreme. It needs to be pointed out that the ratings for people like Brian Stelter and Rachel Maddow are abysmal, the vast majority of Americans across all races and demographics more or less agree with what he says about most of the economic and societal talking points, probably a lot of the racial stuff too.
The only ones who get upset about people who say "Jews control the media" are Jews, who then use their control of the media to fuck those people over.
Nobody is actually quoting Contrapoints, he just has a bunch of weird thirsty orbiters and love the idea of a tranny turning a right wing bully into a tranny lover. Fuck I saw a Brian Stelter clip the other day, the whole thing was a roundtable with industry experts about the state of media and they were all flummoxed, describing how their ratings suck and the Right literally doesn't even complain about them, they don't even listen. They are widely tuned out. They're shills speaking exclusively to take-makers on Twitter and various levels of marketers.
The Resistance is largely just a bunch of queer hall monitors, increasingly bitter women, and industry elites calling everyone stupid for not caring about what they have to say. So they need to make examples out of people. Yes, there's definitely Feds who infiltrate Right-Wing groups, there's dozens of confirmed cases and books written entirely about it. Many on the Dissident Right have stories about being approached by the FBI for information and other things. But the Fed accusations are just retarded these days. Everyone is so deflated they think anyone with any modicum of success must be literally funded by the government.

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
lol move out of your bubble some time.
I do, probably more than you. I'm probably the only one here who actually browses CNN, Rolling Stone, and everything I reference. In fact, you need to get out of a bubble to believe what I believe, no bubbles exist, all the people get chased around and silenced and deplatformed and demonetized and threatened. It's literally impossible to come to thrse conclusions while living in a nice comfy bubble.
You want a recent example, look what happened to Nick Cannon recently. It's beyond parody.

garakfan69

Mentally Enabled Schizoposter
kiwifarms.net
I do, probably more than you. I'm probably the only one here who actually browses CNN, Rolling Stone, and everything I reference. In fact, you need to get out of a bubble to believe what I believe, no bubbles exist, all the people get chased around and silenced and deplatformed and demonetized and threatened. It's literally impossible to say what I say while living in a nice comfy bubble.
You want a recent example, look what happened to Nick Cannon recently. It's beyond parody.
And when you go out and rant about Jews controlling the media on the CNN commentary section - what's the reaction?
Oh I guess they're all Jews or something.

• Disagree
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
And when you go out and rant about Jews controlling the media on the CNN commentary section - what's the reaction?
You can't usually, they shut all those comment sections and many of them now make you pay to access them, and even then the comments are moderated and curated.
You wanna know why? Because of what I said, because most people actually believe this shit, it's natural, everyone notices it. When they just talk about it casually, those places where it is spoken of casually are shut down.

So yeah, I know you think you're making a point here, but I agree with you: we used to have echo chambers where all these popular ideas were discussed, and then those got shut down and every single platform has invested tens of millions of dollars to figure out how to solve it. Because the people who run them aren't actually the majority of people. Funny how that works.

Austrian Conscript 1915

9/11=DEATH TO AMERICA DEATH TO Australia
kiwifarms.net
Which is like maybe a 1 or 2k non bots. Dlive yanks up your viewers by a fuckton. So realisticly hes as big as the killstream was post second abort.
is this true? I know that Chinese and Chinese influenced companies have the tendency to inflate viewership, but what evidence is there for this dlive and why would dlive inflate his viewership. The staff at dlive has been very hostile to nick

garakfan69

kiwifarms.net
You can't usually, they shut all those comment sections and many of them now make you pay to access them, and even then the comments are moderated and curated.
You wanna know why? Because of what I said, because most people actually believe this shit, it's natural, everyone notices it. When they just talk about it casually, those places where it is spoken of casually are shut down.

So yeah, I know you think you're making a point here, but I agree with you: we used to have echo chambers where all these popular ideas were discussed, and then those got shut down and every single platform has invested tens of millions of dollars to figure out how to solve it. Because the people who run them aren't actually the majority of people. Funny how that works.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. "I got banned for it therefore it must be something everyone agrees with"?

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure what you're trying to say. "I got banned for it therefore it must be something everyone agrees with"?
Nowhere in that explanation of events did I say I was banned from anything. You're literally just inventing a statement and questioning it. It's right there above you, you can read it again very easily.

Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

garakfan69

kiwifarms.net
You're literally just inventing a statement and questioning it.
I'm not questioning the statement. I'm asking if that statement is representative of what you're trying to say.

How am I supposed to interpret this:
You wanna know why? Because of what I said, because most people actually believe this shit, it's natural, everyone notices it.
You take the fact that they don't allow your ranting about Jewish media as evidence that everyone agrees with you.

Banworld

Never knows best.
kiwifarms.net
When I first heard of Nick and read through this thread, I thought he was just some politics streamer/closeted homosexual. And whilst Nick is nowhere near as smart as he pretends to be "ironically", he definitely runs circles around most personalities in his sphere of politics. Which is an insult to the sphere, and only a partial compliment towards Nick.

At the very least, he's had the most success in breaking into the more mainstream side of politics. Richard Spencer has more of a following, but that following hasn't warranted a serious rebuttal from people on the fringes of the mainstream. Richard Spencer and his following is who they roll out to demonise the far-right, and he's only dealt with in that capacity. Nick actually got Charlie Kirk and TPUSA to actually try and reply to his points on immigration, and booed him off of campus.

This is all pretty minor league stuff, but considering the Marxist/left wing shit we see today was once just a fringe on Tumblr and other online forums, I don't think it's fair to write Nick off as going nowhere.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: KiwiJoe

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
This is all pretty minor league stuff, but considering the Marxist/left wing shit we see today was once just a fringe on Tumblr and other online forums, I don't think it's fair to write Nick off as going nowhere.
I think the difference is there was decades of communists planting their roots in institutions while the modern right has no such roots anymore. Nick is way too arrogant, too wrathful and too filled with homosexual desires to achieve anything other than the niche online following he has now. There's a better possibility that the person to make a change might be somebody in his audience rather than him. He's nothing but an example of what NOT to do if you want to be taken seriously by anyone.

Reactions: gaystoner

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
You take the fact that they don't allow your ranting about Jewish media as evidence that everyone agrees with you.
Jesus Christ, not because of what I said in other unrelated comment sections, I was referring to what I just said in this thread, a point I just made in the conversation we are having.
Otherwise, you are actually asking if I personally got every single comment section shut down. I mean even based on context alone, come on dude lol

Pointless Pedant

Dancing the electric paegan love song
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I first heard of Nick and read through this thread, I thought he was just some politics streamer/closeted homosexual. And whilst Nick is nowhere near as smart as he pretends to be "ironically", he definitely runs circles around most personalities in his sphere of politics. Which is an insult to the sphere, and only a partial compliment towards Nick.

At the very least, he's had the most success in breaking into the more mainstream side of politics. Richard Spencer has more of a following, but that following hasn't warranted a serious rebuttal from people on the fringes of the mainstream. Richard Spencer and his following is who they roll out to demonise the far-right, and he's only dealt with in that capacity. Nick actually got Charlie Kirk and TPUSA to actually try and reply to his points on immigration, and booed him off of campus.

I do think Nick does actually get a few thousand viewers on DLive and his views aren't inflated, but that's really nothing. Most people have absolutely no idea who he is and I don't see that changing. I don't think people like Contrapoints are remotely mainstream either, they're in a similar state of obscurity relatively speaking.

hot hot leg

leg so hot u fry an eg
kiwifarms.net
Nick isn't trying to make a name for himself in extreme politics, he's trying to make a name for himself in mainstream politics by showing his politics aren't extreme. It needs to be pointed out that the ratings for people like Brian Stelter and Rachel Maddow are abysmal, the vast majority of Americans across all races and demographics more or less agree with what he says about most of the economic and societal talking points, probably a lot of the racial stuff too.
Stelter and Maddow get tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of views on each video on YouTube. Fuentes clips get thousands to tens of thousands on YouTube, and Fuentes himself gets thousands of views on DLive. What do you call something that's worse than abysmal?

Rekkington

kiwifarms.net
Stelter and Maddow get tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of views on each video on YouTube. Fuentes clips get thousands to tens of thousands on YouTube, and Fuentes himself gets thousands of views on DLive. What do you call something that's worse than abysmal?
So what you're saying is that Nick gets into the tens of thousands area as mainstream media backed and bot-inflated videos while being deplatformed and cut out from many search results and being actively barred from the mainstream, and this is less than abysmal? I'm not even defending Nick here, I don't watch his show, I'm just saying many of the reads so far are just bad and he's treated like a threat for a reason despite his clips being relatively benign and not even edgy or anything.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
If anything, I'd say that just shows how abysmal things are for Stelter and Maddow, being that they have mainstream support and blessing, while it's the opposite for Fuentes. He might actually beat them if not for tech censorship. I hate Fuentes too, but I hate censorship more

Tags
None