America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 521 57.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 383 42.4%

• Total voters

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
The TRS crew's "Standard Pool Party" irl internet-gathering branding evolved from a different meme video, named "Standard Fuck Party", about deviant homo bugchasing parties. They used to play audio drops from it very frequently, probably right up to the point that it was revealed that there was homo grooming and trannychasing happening at the aforementioned TRS irl internet gatherings
I always assumed it was based on that old 4chan "Pool's Closed" meme. This is way more bizarre.
Yeah nobody does IRL shit anymore as far as I can tell, even Daily Stormer guys used to have book clubs and they're shut down. I read about a guy who ended up going to a Matthew Heimbach event back in the day, shit was hilarious cause he was just such a white trash piece of shit doing roman salutes in a trailer park by a WalMart.

Reactions: KiwiJoe

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I always assumed it was based on that old 4chan "Pool's Closed" meme. This is way more bizarre.
Yeah nobody does IRL shit anymore as far as I can tell, even Daily Stormer guys used to have book clubs and they're shut down. I read about a guy who ended up going to a Matthew Heimbach event back in the day, shit was hilarious cause he was just such a white trash piece of shit doing roman salutes in a trailer park by a WalMart.
Huh, I always thought the 'standard fuck party' thing was common knowledge about TRS. Here's the video right here :

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I wish I could forget all this information that I just consumed.
We all do, at the end of the day.
But I guess it can be funny, sometimes.

Though I myself been examining some of Nick's audience lately. I see a lot of Protestants who are fans of Nick despite him being the very definition of a TradCath. I wonder if Nick ever publicly shat on Protestantism before, or these days he's been widening up his audience?

Because I know some Nickers can be very extreme in their 'Catholicism'. There's a rumor that's been making the rounds on RW Twitter of an alleged TradCath filming himself burning a bible because he accused of a 'not based and redpilled Catholic bible' or something.

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
We all do, at the end of the day.
But I guess it can be funny, sometimes.

Though I myself been examining some of Nick's audience lately. I see a lot of Protestants who are fans of Nick despite him being the very definition of a TradCath. I wonder if Nick ever publicly shat on Protestantism before, or these days he's been widening up his audience?

Because I know some Nickers can be very extreme in their 'Catholicism'. There's a rumor that's been making the rounds on RW Twitter of an alleged TradCath filming himself burning a bible because he accused of a 'not based and redpilled Catholic bible' or something.
Nick hates Protestants and shits on them all the time because he believes America is a Catholic nation through some mental gymnastics.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Nick hates Protestants and shits on them all the time because he believes America is a Catholic nation through some mental gymnastics.
I doubt he actually believes that, but just says it cuz it's on brand, and a hell of a lot easier than living his life like an actually devout believer would. Has he ever even mentioned attending weekly mass? I'd be surprised if he did, and that's like the most basic first step of being Catholic

Me262PrinceOfTurboJet

Junkers Jumo 004
kiwifarms.net
I doubt he actually believes that, but just says it cuz it's on brand, and a hell of a lot easier than living his life like an actually devout believer would. Has he ever even mentioned attending weekly mass? I'd be surprised if he did, and that's like the most basic first step of being Catholic
He ate meat on Good Friday and followers had to tell him you can't eat meat on Good Friday. I can't recall him ever really talking about attending mass in any detail. I doubt he knew of Ash Wednesday either. During an old debate with Ryan Dawson he had to admit he isn't a scripture or history expert when he didn't know the parts of the bible that Ryan was citing. He sure as hell never read anything about vanity or pride.

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

/A/non Prince

kiwifarms.net
America being Catholic? Since when? IIRC, Catholics were also discriminated against by Protestants, hence the burning cross for the KKK. Even now, it's roughly estimated that the population is only 22% Catholic in the US, so Nick is really reaching saying that.

Cypher

Bald Blackpilled Boi
kiwifarms.net
America being Catholic? Since when? IIRC, Catholics were also discriminated against by Protestants, hence the burning cross for the KKK. Even now, it's roughly estimated that the population is only 22% Catholic in the US, so Nick is really reaching saying that.
That’s the funniest shit about Nick, he would’ve been thrown out of America to starve in Ireland by the founding fathers or suffering in Hell’s Kitchen for being “Papist scum”.

Reactions: DefeatedLiberal

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
He ate meat on Good Friday and followers had to tell him you can't eat meat on Good Friday. I can't recall him ever really talking about attending mass in any detail. I doubt he knew of Ash Wednesday either. During an old debate with Ryan Dawson he had to admit he isn't a scripture or history expert when he didn't know the parts of the bible that Ryan was citing. He sure as hell never read anything about vanity or pride.
So he couldn't have even been raised Catholic, cuz there's no way he wouldn't know about not eating meat on every Friday during Lent, as well as Ash Wednesday. And he claims to be a tradCath? Aren't Tradcaths super hardcore about pre-Vatican2 tradition (even though I've seen stuff about TradCath's founders being subversives to further divide and undermine the Catholic faith)? I wonder if he even knows about them still practicing Mass in Latin?
Anyway, I thought his family was supposed to be Catholic? They're well-off, I figured if they weren't practicing Catholics, they probably would've still sent Nick to a private Catholic gradeschool, where he would've learned of Lent and Ash Wednesday, at the least. Are we sure Nick isn't from a more 'connected' background than previously thought?
Can everyone that's read this far itt agree that any of Nick's religious pretensions are nothing more than a lazy front at best? His TradCatholicism doesn't even qualify as larping to me, as at least larpers learn the basic rules of the religion they're practicing exclusively online, usually to the point of sperging about obscure figures, events and dogma

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
So he couldn't have even been raised Catholic, cuz there's no way he wouldn't know about not eating meat on every Friday during Lent, as well as Ash Wednesday. And he claims to be a tradCath? Aren't Tradcaths super hardcore about pre-Vatican2 tradition (even though I've seen stuff about TradCath's founders being subversives to further divide and undermine the Catholic faith)? I wonder if he even knows about them still practicing Mass in Latin?
Anyway, I thought his family was supposed to be Catholic? They're well-off, I figured if they weren't practicing Catholics, they probably would've still sent Nick to a private Catholic gradeschool, where he would've learned of Lent and Ash Wednesday, at the least. Are we sure Nick isn't from a more 'connected' background than previously thought?
Can everyone that's read this far itt agree that any of Nick's religious pretensions are nothing more than a lazy front at best? His TradCatholicism doesn't even qualify as larping to me, as at least larpers learn the basic rules of the religion they're practicing exclusively online, usually to the point of sperging about obscure figures, events and dogma
Nick's "Traditional Catholicism" is to Catholics what New York "Jews" are to Judaism.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
He's definitely not TradCath. Hell, does he even know any of the Sacraments by any chance? If not, he completely falls flat on that and his background becomes even more debatable.
It's laughable that he's so unknowledgable about basic facts of Catholicism that even non-Catholics have absorbed through cultural osmosis. He probably doesn't read books, watch classic movies, or even consume any media that isn't modern day mainstream bullshit, or part of his internet following bubble (unless it involves shirtless dudes and interactivity). How's he supposed to lead anyone with such a limited worldview and experience

• Agree

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
I am part of a yuge and bigly Catholic family and tbh most Catholics have little or no idea what the religion is about, myself included. Most will get confirmed because it makes their grandparents happy. Besides showing up to Mass on occasion, that’s about the extent of it. You could say Christmas and Easter only but that’s not really true either.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
I am part of a yuge and bigly Catholic family and tbh most Catholics have little or no idea what the religion is about, myself included. Most will get confirmed because it makes their grandparents happy. Besides showing up to Mass on occasion, that’s about the extent of it. You could say Christmas and Easter only but that’s not really true either.
But I suppose you are not claiming that you are tradcath.

• Agree

/A/non Prince

kiwifarms.net
I went to a Catholic school (not TradCath mind you), but even then we learned the basics of Catholicism, even the meat thing since second grade. So if he can't really follow that or even know the basics, how can he preach so much about it if he can't even practice what he preaches? (no pun intended).

• Agree
Reactions: tantric_depressive

Pointless Pedant

Dancing the electric paegan love song
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to a Catholic school (not TradCath mind you), but even then we learned the basics of Catholicism, even the meat thing since second grade. So if he can't really follow that or even know the basics, how can he preach so much about it if he can't even practice what he preaches? (no pun intended).
He likes having the sense of moral superiority over people, even though he clearly doesn't actually have it.

Tags
None