America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 291 58.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 206 41.4%

• Total voters

NickoTrapHouse

kiwifarms.net
The best Nicky Fuentes, leader of the White Race, and bane of femoids, racemixers, faggots, and kikes, could do is Michelle Malkin. A brown woman who racemixes with a jewish husband. But Charlie is still the bad guy for compromising on principles and having a black gay guy.
Plus Charlie is loyal to his party. Someone earlier was saying they know people who are unhappy with the party but those are either going to be independents or a subset that just wish the party would be more conservative. There is no right wing equivalent to the DSA which tells me Republicans are fine with the general direction of the party. They just want better and loyal leaders. Tell the average Republican that Nick supported Yang and they're going to treat him like he's the subversive one.

Republican Nickers are going to be at best seen as the Republican equivalent of LaRouche's followers.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Based Nick who limits who can and can't go to his events, unlike that dumb poo poo head Charlie Kirk who limits who can and can't go to his events!
It's to avoid getting asked a Catboy question or a question that could actually be interesting. It makes sense to fill his con up with only yes-men who'll only ask yes-men questions.

Makes me really wonder how Nick would react to:
How does associating with Catboys win the culture war?

I know he's probably used to it but makes me wonder what would be the response.
Something very formal and polite? A little passive aggressive? Straight up anger and rage? Etc. This con is supposed to be a test of Nick's optics that's why. Especially after those big articles written about him.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It's to avoid getting asked a Catboy question or a question that could actually be interesting. It makes sense to fill his con up with only yes-men who'll only ask yes-men questions.

Makes me really wonder how Nick would react to:
How does associating with Catboys win the culture war?

I know he's probably used to it but makes me wonder what would be the response.
Something very formal and polite? A little passive aggressive? Straight up anger and rage? Etc. This con is supposed to be a test of Nick's optics that's why. Especially after those big articles written about him.
Something smarmy and douchey about how degeneracy is ok if you mention the USS Liberty and how dancing around in a thong on camera as a joke is totally different to dancing around in a thong for reals.

Amerika First

NO E-GIRLS
kiwifarms.net
The best Nicky Fuentes, leader of the White Race, and bane of femoids, racemixers, faggots, and kikes, could do is Michelle Malkin. A brown woman who racemixes with a jewish husband. But Charlie is still the bad guy for compromising on principles and having a black gay guy.
Malkin has clout and at least admits that demographic change and mass immigration is destroying America. Charlie Kirk will never admit this and cowers to whatever his donors tell him to say.

Plus Charlie is loyal to his party. Someone earlier was saying they know people who are unhappy with the party but those are either going to be independents or a subset that just wish the party would be more conservative. There is no right wing equivalent to the DSA which tells me Republicans are fine with the general direction of the party. They just want better and loyal leaders. Tell the average Republican that Nick supported Yang and they're going to treat him like he's the subversive one.

Republican Nickers are going to be at best seen as the Republican equivalent of LaRouche's followers.
You don't seem to understand the mentality of a huge number of republicans. There is a reason why so many voted for Trump, because they were sick of the status quo. You sound like a degenerate liberal.

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Malkin has clout and at least admits that demographic change and mass immigration is destroying America. Charlie Kirk will never admit this and cowers to whatever his donors tell him to say.

You don't seem to understand the mentality of a huge number of republicans. There is a reason why so many voted for Trump, because they were sick of the status quo. You sound like a degenerate liberal.
And Nick is changing the statu quo by saying it's ok to suck horse dildos on camera for money.

Doctor Placebo

Israeli Autism Awareness
kiwifarms.net
So exactly what he got so pissy at Charlie Kirk for and was complaining about during the Groyper War. Except Nick is taking much greater pains to control the platform. Clearly he learned from Kirk's mistakes well.

Amerika First

NO E-GIRLS
kiwifarms.net
So exactly what he got so pissy at Charlie Kirk for and was complaining about during the Groyper War. Except Nick is taking much greater pains to control the platform. Clearly he learned from Kirk's mistakes well.
The venue has a capacity limit like all buildings do. Nick has answered the catboy question a million times via super chats anyway. It is a bit stale and cringe at this point.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, stop replying to the sockpuppet LARP bait.

This is a thread on Nick himself and actual Nickers.

Flamewars with an account that mysteriously gets active at the same time as another account and backs said account in terms of reactions does not make for any entertaining content.

Last edited:

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Because having a degenerate but red pilled friend really erases all the work done by producing a daily show that spreads the message.
Red pilled or not, he shows his ass on camera for money and Nick is not only tolerant of it, he actively promotes him, meaning he wants more people to enjoy the degeneracy.

Nick's message includes the promotion of homo erotic catboys.

Bob Barker

kiwifarms.net
Something smarmy and douchey about how degeneracy is ok if you mention the USS Liberty and how dancing around in a thong on camera as a joke is totally different to dancing around in a thong for reals.
TBH I would like to see how talking about the USS Liberty is going to stop demographic change in America.

Like I get that Israel is terrible and we shouldn't suck their dick, but you aren't going to be fixing that and the plethora of more important issues facing America at the same time. All making Israel a major talking point does is alienate you from other people and give people the "Anti-Semite" card.

If America loses its white majority, its GG for any sort of white identitarian ideology. Meanwhile if we keep sucking Israel's dick we could survive for quite some time. Seems like the priorities are off.

And its different from the anti-degeneracy attacks too because the core of conservatism and right wing politics wants to avoid a world where homosexuality, transgenderism, casual sex and catboys who jerk off to loli are actively promoted by society at large. Thats a core part of the platform and nick has every right to call out someone who claims to be conservative while not promoting conservative values. But the israel thing is much less of an offense to core conservative values.

You can't argue that shoving dicks up your ass is conservative. It just isn't and there's nothing that's going to change that. But you can argue (even if you would be wrong) that being allied with Israel is mutually beneficial to both us and them. Moreover, there is a large portion of the US republican base that agrees with the idea that we should not be promoting homosexuality and that we should instead be condemning it regardless of what liberals think, while there is a much smaller portion of the US republican base that is even neutral much less hostile towards Israel.

It just doesn't make sense to attack Israel if you want your other goals to be taken seriously, atleast from an optics point of view.

Tags
None