America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 291 58.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 206 41.4%

• Total voters

Arm Pit Cream

Down in Pumpkin Hill I gots to find my lost piece
kiwifarms.net
Like I said, stop replying to the sockpuppet LARP bait.

This is a thread on Nick himself and actual Nickers.

Flamewars with an account that mysteriously gets active at the same time as another account and backs said account in terms of reactions does not make for any entertaining content.
Oh no somebody gave you a few autistic rates? This isn't entertaining anymore guys.
You're the one sperging out fucking constantly over @Amerika First for pages, how rich for you to complain about this thread being on Nick and not the "actual nickers". Why do you keep obsessing about the users in this thread if you want to discuss Nick? Not that you do anyways, you clearly just repeat things you've heard. Imagine actually describing yourself as an "actual genuine Nicker”.
I'm pretty sure @Amerika First is just @Arm Pit Cream's sockpuppet account to troll, so really replying to 'Amerika First' is just a waste of a post and time. They both seem to 'get active' at the same time and they seem to also back each other in terms of reactions.

I noticed when I commented on Cream's account, AF came right away and replied too, less than a minute. I'm sure it's all just me though.

Hell even I'm contributing to this autism so I'll stop mentioning it after this post.

We ought to stop taking the bait. Get baitpilled.
You're a schizo, you still keeping up this theory with gay posts like "At least I don't give positive reactions to myself but I've already lost. I took the bait so I guess you've won already." days later, so you clearly haven't stopped mentioning it. To go over everything;
1. Don't know why i'd make a sockpuppet, or why I'd use a sockpuppet like that. I'd just troll if I want to.
2. How do we get active at the same time? Because I gave you an autistic rate once around when they did? I've had this happen numerous times before, if you used the website for longer maybe you'd experience that rather then sperging.
3. Nobody "backs" each others reactions, you just act autistic as fuck. Why would I create multiple accounts specically to troll and negrate you?
4. Your accusations aren't even correct, when you commented on my account @Amerika First arrived 43 minutes later, not "right away in less than a minute".

I like how you tell people to stop taking the bait, only for you to "take the bait" for multiple days after. In a thread full of some of the worst users, you are especially gay and a total sperg.

Last edited:

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
So JF Gariepy, everyone's favorite IBS potato-masher, isn't happy with ol' Nicky and says he wants to see him get taken down.

Article
Archive
That's odd... Even though I'm not a fan of Nick, (I never said I was a genuine fan of Nick, when I said 'a genuine Nicker' I was referring to NotArat, I guess I must've typed it the wrong way but oh well) I don't agree with on purposely trying to deplatform him, not to mention teaming up with Antifa just to deplatform him.

Because that's pretty fucking gay and would cause a slippery slope for everyone else. In my opinion, no one deserves to be deplatformed because that's against free speech. I'm sure we can all agree on this, Nicker or non Nicker. Nick shouldn't be deplatformed and people wanting him to be deplatformed out of spite are selfish people who can't see the greater scope of this.

Absolutely exceptional and I hope this blows up in JF's face because I bet once they deplatform Nick if that's what he wants, he will be the one next in the chopping block someday when it comes to censorship. Those Antifa people are not gonna suck his dick, they'll just toss him aside when his use is done and bite at him.

Last edited:

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Whether or not what JF said is true or not, ANTIFA won't be needing JF's help to deplatform Nick. Nick, the "optics king," has already been doing a great job of it himself by giving them plenty of ammo with which to smear him and rightly so. He's already banned from PayPal and had 2 strikes on his YouTube channel. I fully expect ANTIFA to show up to AFPAC and perhaps this will spark the end of the ironybros.

Trombonista

Yeah! You're dead, Becky!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TBH I would like to see how talking about the USS Liberty is going to stop demographic change in America.

Like I get that Israel is terrible and we shouldn't suck their dick, but you aren't going to be fixing that and the plethora of more important issues facing America at the same time. All making Israel a major talking point does is alienate you from other people and give people the "Anti-Semite" card.

If America loses its white majority, its GG for any sort of white identitarian ideology. Meanwhile if we keep sucking Israel's dick we could survive for quite some time. Seems like the priorities are off.

And its different from the anti-degeneracy attacks too because the core of conservatism and right wing politics wants to avoid a world where homosexuality, transgenderism, casual sex and catboys who jerk off to loli are actively promoted by society at large. Thats a core part of the platform and nick has every right to call out someone who claims to be conservative while not promoting conservative values. But the israel thing is much less of an offense to core conservative values.

You can't argue that shoving dicks up your ass is conservative. It just isn't and there's nothing that's going to change that. But you can argue (even if you would be wrong) that being allied with Israel is mutually beneficial to both us and them. Moreover, there is a large portion of the US republican base that agrees with the idea that we should not be promoting homosexuality and that we should instead be condemning it regardless of what liberals think, while there is a much smaller portion of the US republican base that is even neutral much less hostile towards Israel.

It just doesn't make sense to attack Israel if you want your other goals to be taken seriously, atleast from an optics point of view.
This post is so fucking autistic that I'm threadbanning you for a week.

Now everyone get back on topic.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
So JF Gariepy, everyone's favorite IBS potato-masher, isn't happy with ol' Nicky and says he wants to see him get taken down.

Article
Archive
Is Nick's sister an exceptional individual or something? I don't understand why JF would even be interested in taking down the Optics King. It's not like there's much to grift on here considering Nick's star hasn't just fallen but embedded itself deep into an everlasting trash fire.

In slightly related news, Nick's dlive song is starting to grow on me.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
Is Nick's sister an exceptional individual or something? I don't understand why JF would even be interested in taking down the Optics King. It's not like there's much to grift on here considering Nick's star hasn't just fallen but embedded itself deep into an everlasting trash fire.

In slightly related news, Nick's dlive song is starting to grow on me.
I'd take all of this with a boulder-sized grain of salt. It's probably just more WWE posturing and prowrestle feuding to guarantee drama and content.
Speaking of, just a year or less ago, Baked and his own potato-boo were helping Jared Holt dox n ruin dissident right peeps, according to his fellow Irony Bros. Someone please ask Nick and his ally streamers why Baked is trusted within their based group and it's orbiting social circles again, when they start trying to act outraged and indignant about JF's supervillainy

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
I'd take all of this with a boulder-sized grain of salt. It's probably just more WWE posturing and prowrestle feuding to guarantee drama and content.
Speaking of, just a year or less ago, Baked and his own potato-boo were helping Jared Holt dox n ruin dissident right peeps, according to his fellow Irony Bros. Someone please ask Nick and his ally streamers why Baked is trusted within their based group and it's orbiting social circles again, when they start trying to act outraged and indignant about JF's supervillainy
I've heard it before that Nick would block people for asking about the BQ (the Baked-Alaska Question) since Baked already has such a bad reputation that I think even Lolisocks is more liked by fans than Baked.

Apparently Nick would claim that he sees Baked as a good character and that any attempts to make Nick reconsider having Baked as an associate is met with claims of counter signaling and the like.

Personally I think Nick being okay with Baked is more or less because to him it's better to be on friendlyish terms with Baked than have him as an enemy. It's now more or less a question of how 'loyal' Baked will be.

Leominster

kiwifarms.net
Nick seems to think that DLive is a freer platform than YouTube so he can casually say faggot, dyke, etc without reprieve. I don't think that's true. DLive doesn't like when people say faggot according to people like Ethan Ralph and Azzmador. I wouldn't say they're necessarily stricter than YouTube, but they're more upfront about what's not okay to say. Azzmador is running a cleaner stream than Nick on DLive. We live in one hell of a timeline.

Is Nick's sister an exceptional individual or something?
No, she's not. She's a normie girl. When Nick got doxed, some pol spergs found his sister's Instagram. Based on this photo and caption, they somehow deduced that she's a lesbian dating a black woman.

1516016695295.jpg

Any normal guy that has interacted with women know that they post photos with their friends with gay captions all the time. Oddly enough, the photo I posted earlier of Nick's sister with her Aryan Chad bf was put out on Twitter by someone Nick would call a wignat. The wignat single-handedly killed the lesbian with black gf meme in one photo.

I feel bad for his sister. Whether you agree with Nick's views or not, there's no doubt his Internet Famous status has made his sister's life more difficult.

Speaking of, just a year or less ago, Baked and his own potato-boo were helping Jared Holt dox n ruin dissident right peeps, according to his fellow Irony Bros.
I forgot about that. Beardson and Shawn were roasting Baked hard and then one day they just became friends again.

I've heard it before that Nick would block people for asking about the BQ (the Baked-Alaska Question)
If you mention it to one of Nick's sycophants @ZoomerClips on Twitter, he'll block you too. Some people have speculated that Zoomer Clips is an account run by Baked Alaska. I haven't seen any proof of this, and I'm skeptical. Jaden McNeil did a video game stream and Zoomer Clips was on to play CoD and said something about having to be quiet because his parents were sleeping. It could've been a ruse, but I think if the account was run by Baked there would be a lot more cringe on his timeline.

Last edited:

אΩ+1

The Aleph
kiwifarms.net
Whether or not what JF said is true or not, ANTIFA won't be needing JF's help to deplatform Nick. Nick, the "optics king," has already been doing a great job of it himself by giving them plenty of ammo with which to smear him and rightly so. He's already banned from PayPal and had 2 strikes on his YouTube channel. I fully expect ANTIFA to show up to AFPAC and perhaps this will spark the end of the ironybros.
"Never interfere with your enemy when he is making a mistake." -- Some Guy

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net

Article
Archive
I would guess that Nick is cutting into JF's grift as to the reason why he's declaring war on him now, plus Nick shitting on Spencer all the time doesn't help since JF's favorite past-time is kissing Spencer's ass when he's not "potato-farming".

TheFloor

kiwifarms.net
His channel got banned

Yep. RIP. People are already starting to blame JF for it. This should be interesting.

Attachments

Tags
None