America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 291 58.6%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 206 41.4%

• Total voters

Telecom

kiwifarms.net
Yep. RIP. People are already starting to blame JF for it. This should be interesting.

The only surprising part of this is the Optics King lasted so long. I do think JF or Antifa or some third party was involved. If it was YouTube eliminating Nick they would have hit him with three strikes at once (which they could easily justify off the cookie comments alone). The fact the strikes were spaced out somewhat suggests it was the automated system and someone reporting him. Doubt YouTube will give him his account back.

Cocktimus prime

kiwifarms.net
The only surprising part of this is the Optics King lasted so long. I do think JF or Antifa or some third party was involved. If it was YouTube eliminating Nick they would have hit him with three strikes at once (which they could easily justify off the cookie comments alone). The fact the strikes were spaced out somewhat suggests it was the automated system and someone reporting him. Doubt YouTube will give him his account back.
There were some articles written about him a while back amd one very recently about him which im sure has lead to these strikes as tbey started prior to JF sperging out about him

Knojkamarangasan_#4

Best gem
kiwifarms.net
His channel got banned

Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Of course it sucks but it's youtube, I think everyone was expecting it at this point sadly. What I AM wondering however since so many people seem to hate him, if is they end up going the Alex Jones unpersoning route? Wouldn't surprise me if a twitter ban comes soon too (and this is coming from someone who finds Nick pretty annoying but seeing someone deplatformed makes me just lose it. It's overused yes but, seriously fuck youtube so much.

Interesting how a lot of these deplatformed people aways have something in common... It's on the tip of my tounge!

Last edited:

He Who Points And Laughs

Flavortown Refugee
kiwifarms.net
Surprised it didn't happen sooner. Of course it sucks but it's youtube, I think everyone was expecting it at this point sadly.
I have zero faith in YouTube actually doing the right thing. They are fluffing MSM channels to ram them down our throats and go out of their way to remove interesting, independent content.

JF thanking Antifa. 2020 is amazing.

Tweet || Archive

Screenshot_2020-02-14 J -François Gariépy ☣️ on Twitter Nick Fuentes is gone from YouTube Than...png

Last edited:

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Why would JF have a feud with Nick again? I don't know much about JF himself but surely his views would align with Nick to an extent right?

Well, I guess it can't be helped.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Why would JF have a feud with Nick again? I don't know much about JF himself but surely his views would align with Nick to an extent right?

Well, I guess it can't be helped.
JF says he is mad Nicky insulted his 'tater. I'm curious if the Nickers will retaliate and try to get JF kicked off.

EDIT: Tweet that sums up his position.
screenshot-twitter.com-2020.02.14-09_59_00.png

And Some further sperging
screenshot-twitter.com-2020.02.14-10_03_43.png

screenshot-twitter.com-2020.02.14-10_03_24.png

Last edited:

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I'll have to be on Nick's side on this one. Deplatforming is a cancer that's gonna spread to everyone who's even remotely based and JF is just shooting himself in the foot, while also pretty much betraying everyone else who is considered based. He's basically accelerating the point of YT banning anyone who has dissident right opinions. All for what, some personal feud? He's gonna make things worse for the dissident right 'community' all because of a feud?

It's one thing to get A-Loggy about Nick, even I admit I got too A-Loggy in this thread and now I got about four Kiwis against me. But being so exceptional you're gonna get in the way of a man's source of income and what he likes to do (I'm certain that the AF show is a show Nick enjoys doing, it makes him happy and I bet he does have a lot of passion in it at least), and censor him, is just well... Even though I'm not a fan of Nick as you can see, total fucking dick move.

Any word from Nick's response? Is Nick totally out of YT or he can still make another account? I wonder sustainable is DLive.

Last edited:

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Why would JF have a feud with Nick again?
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be all manufactured outrage.
Nick saw the ban coming after his second strike, and all the sudden, this massive drama/betrayal happens.

They're both going to profit from the drama, and it's a good distraction from the fact that Fuentes goes on gay dates with a pedophile....
and it's not like JF's going to tarnish his reputation any further by doing this, he seems pretty proud of being petty and vindictive.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
Is Nick totally out of YT or he can still make another account?
I doubt it, any channel mirroring his stream or trying to monetize will get struck down, same thing happened with Alex Jones and the Gunt Retort when they got their bans. I wouldn't be shocked if the clip channels are next to get the axe. Personally, while JF is an exceptional individual for encouraging the deplatforming (mainly because his channel will be targeted next), I think higher powers that be have more to do with it than the Quebecer spud-farmer.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
I doubt it, any channel mirroring his stream or trying to monetize will get struck down, same thing happened with Alex Jones and the Gunt Retort when they got their bans. I wouldn't be shocked if the clip channels are next to get the axe. Personally, while JF is an exceptional individual for encouraging the deplatforming (mainly because his channel will be targeted next), I think higher powers that be have more to do with it than the Quebecer spud-farmer.
jf seems to think he will not be taken off YT because he's "better optics" and has toned down the jew-naming etc on his videos. he is delusional. YT will ban anyone remotely sympathetic to these types of views.

Angry Shoes

Red Wire: Right Temple, Black Wire: Left Temple
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His channel got banned

F in the chat.

I know JF is a tard, but how can he not see this backfiring? He just pissed off a hive of Internet-savvy zoomers who are going to comb through everything he's ever said online and try to get him kicked off as well.

Also didn't he get his small amount of popularity by talking about race-realism and free speech? He's such a narcissistic cunt that he was willing to abandon his """values""" just to get back at some kid he doesn't like.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be all manufactured outrage.
Nick saw the ban coming after his second strike, and all the sudden, this massive drama/betrayal happens.

They're both going to profit from the drama, and it's a good distraction from the fact that Fuentes goes on gay dates with a pedophile....
and it's not like JF's going to tarnish his reputation any further by doing this, he seems pretty proud of being petty and vindictive.
Some people just don't get irony.
Yup and yup.
It's also very funny that JF all of a sudden is so outraged by insults aimed at his breeding-potato, when people have been roasting him and his Hills Have Eyes casting couch leftovers for a long time already.
Very convenient timing all around :

Tags
None