America First with Nicholas J. Fuentes / "Nick the Knife" - Basically just Lauren southern with a love for catboys

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Is Nick gay?

• Yes

Votes: 277 58.8%
  • Yes, but only ironically

Votes: 194 41.2%

• Total voters

NickoTrapHouse

kiwifarms.net
Does Nick actually like Trump at all?
While Nick definitly supports Trump, he doesn't seem to like him too much either ever since 2016. I'm pretty sure it's more of a cynical kind of support. As in "Eh, Trump is a zionist stooge but you know what, we have nothing better than him!" and I think Nick and his followers still saying MAGA/KAG 2020 and wearing MAGA hats are only doing it for optics, I'm guessing trying to convince moderate conservatives into joining the Nicker Nation by having the commonality of Trump?
Because Nick criticizes Trump a lot, and during the Groyper Wars, Don Jr. was trolled as well.
I also checked a few Groyper/Nicker twitter accounts since his support base is mostly on Twitter and while I know it is not the most accurate demographic, it does make a good chunk of it.
From what I saw, the general consensus is that Trump is only liked in a utilitarian way because they believe that Trump is the only good option left for 'conservatism in the US.
Gee I wonder why these people have a slimy used car salesman vibe to them

Telecom

kiwifarms.net
Nick's problem is he "needs more dopamine" like Sargon (as has been said). The entire Groyper War was an extension of twitter trolling against TPUSA and Shapiro into irl. While funny, it was no basis for a movement. Anyone who identifies as a "Groyper" uses the internet way too much to appeal to normal people. Nick's organization will just be filled with Twitter guys who think repeating the same USS Liberty joke is the peak of political action. If Nick was smart, he would have it put on a "normie front", but include his established following, to push for political action normal Republicans find acceptable. If it worked, he could push to the right harder as the political mood shifts. But he can't because he would have to sacrifice those sweet retweets and dopamine hits for a very long time. He can't play the long game like the Left did.

The issue is Nick being young and impulsive. The current strategy being used by the far right mostly works for established men with upward social mobility (which Nick could have been as an alt-media figure if he watched his tongue). The plan being used by the far right not aligned with Nick (or outright white nationalism) seems to be: Stay anonymous, build up influence in the government and media like the Left did with universities, and ignore any fringe organizations because they will be filled with feds. Guys like Tucker Carlson and Peter Thiel are the best examples of people who seem to be sympathetic to these elements. Carlson is clearly aware of the Twitter far right and will use their talking points (like the South Africa farm killings) on his show. The issue is this will take years or decades to work. Several figures (and some borderline lolcows) I've been aware of since 2015-2016 only started to see results last year, but they are getting results. Nick got his channel deleted (though I don't think it should have been).

I also don't know what the 2020 election will change either. I only know Nick sunk his chances to be an important player because... He needed to talk about the Holocaust and play with catboys?

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick ever really gave a shit about Trump, I think he only cared about being part of the grifter right. He's always had a slimy vibe, but he doesn't deserve to get de-platformed. He is right to be angry with Trump not following through on the social media censorship.
If it wasn't for the federal judge appointments his tenure as president would have been worthless.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Angry Shoes

NickoTrapHouse

kiwifarms.net
JF admitting he documents everyone's mistakes so he can report them if they cross him. The right-wing is so catty I just assume they're all gay or feds unless proven otherwise. Nick and all other e-celebs get the movement they deserve.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net
JF admitting he documents everyone's mistakes so he can report them if they cross him. The right-wing is so catty I just assume they're all gay or feds unless proven otherwise. Nick and all other e-celebs get the movement they deserve.

Dayyym, JFG going in hard meticulous autism-assassin mode on that catboi and mr.pisstiny. Gotta admit that I kinda like to see some drama from the french here, cringe and petty as he may be.

Reactions: Scarface1

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Is he telling the truth or is he just stirring the pot with the intention of getting publicity as well a defense from the mainstream press? "I'm not alt-right look I admit I've reported these other alt-right guys and I'm being attacked for it. Look at these comments and tweets attacking me and my autistic girlfriend." Surely JF would post confirmations of his reports if it was true. He says he reported Ethan Ralph, but we all know it was the Wall Street Journal responsible for giving his show the boot from YouTube.

AltisticRight

李文亮醫生安息吧
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venti chimed in
View attachment 1145075
Shapiro did to too, his response honestly surprised me
View attachment 1145076
Spencer's response
View attachment 1145086
Vaush's take
View attachment 1145087
What is this? I laughed the jokes by El-goblina hammerhead shark herself and some disgusting commie faggot, while agreeing with a parasitic Ziocon kike and notorious (alleged) wife-beater plus adulterer? All because some potato fucker allied with ANTIFA faggots to get someone on his own side ovened?

Seems like that coronavirus is indeed airborne, it's turning cows into tards. JF is a huge fucking faggot, a man that's devoid of principles or morals. Collaborating with ANTIFA just because someone made fun of his potato fetish? There is no low for the Quebecois potato farmer.

Also the background of the photo Venti included does resemble the tranny fag flag, it's just not symmetrical horizontally, colours are spot on. Wonder if that's a shop job.

Assuming Fuentes is legit and not just a scammer, I'm confused about what he thinks the endgame of his own ideology is. A gay mexican kid who is so short that it could arguably be considered a disability....wouldn't he be one of the first people up against the wall if he gets his dream far-right regime?
He would be too short to join power in any authoritarian country, the SS had height requirements, perhaps he can wear high heels.
Or they will force him to work at a labour camp.

NickoTrapHouse

kiwifarms.net
Unlike Nick, Shapiro is actually smart. It costs him nothing to make this empty and insincere gesture that seems principled because he's never going to be asked to actually do anything for Nick or about his deplatforming. The way he did this was perfect.

First, he reminded everyone how contemptible Nick is to the general populace, reenforcing the public perception of Nick. Second, he made what appeared to be a principled stance against censorship. Third, he makes himself look like the bigger man (lol) since he and Nick already have a personal beef with Nick publicly goading him into talking to him. Finally, he knew Nick's fans would react petulantly to his tweet, which some of them did demanding that Shapiro debate Nick, making them look ungrateful.

For the cost of nothing Shapiro helped his own brand because unlike Nick, Shapiro actually understands what optics are and how to utilize and capitalize on them.

Lord Akira

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick ever really gave a shit about Trump, I think he only cared about being part of the grifter right. He's always had a slimy vibe, but he doesn't deserve to get de-platformed. He is right to be angry with Trump not following through on the social media censorship.
If it wasn't for the federal judge appointments his tenure as president would have been worthless.
According to Nick himself, he was fully on the Trump train up until the 2018 Midterms, and is now a reluctant supporter, which is something I can buy. The midterms were a fairly demoralizing disaster and pretty much spelled an end to getting serious reform on the core issues until this year, this is of course based on the premise that the house can be won back on top of securing the senate again, which is a fairly tall order.

Smug Chuckler

Rape Joke Man
kiwifarms.net
According to Nick himself, he was fully on the Trump train up until the 2018 Midterms, and is now a reluctant supporter, which is something I can buy.

Nick joined the Yang Gang. That I won't excuse.

Edit: I have no problem with people being for Yang, however I do have a problem with "conservatives" like Nick doing so.

Last edited:

Icasaracht

Merry-O'-Toxin'.
kiwifarms.net
Hate to be that guy but this thread is autistic. Nick’s an up-jumped sped that gained notoriety by trolling people — The 1 feature all 18-30(ish) pundits share. I don’t really see why he gets your attention: He’s just a kid of above-average intelligence that bites off more than he can chew. Any news media outlet that latches onto him does it merely because there are no other public far-right figures available, and because the idea of a new generation of far-right extremists is click-worthy. Sure him and his cat-boy are funny, but it’s a given that all the trads are closeted deviants by now.

A Humble Ewok

...and a future for Ewok children.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting development: Nick's personal website is no longer working. Might just be down for maintenance or an influx of traffic, but it could also be the start of the unpersoning.
Imagine establishment types fearing a spastic early 20 something kid that still lives with his parents. No wonder the Orange Man is now president.

3119967d0c

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Interesting development: Nick's personal website is no longer working. Might just be down for maintenance or an influx of traffic, but it could also be the start of the unpersoning.
I doubt it's maintenance.

The merch store is still up, though, and that's what counts after all!
https://archive.li/a0ed6
1581782320506.png

Last edited:

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Nick's problem is he "needs more dopamine" like Sargon (as has been said). The entire Groyper War was an extension of twitter trolling against TPUSA and Shapiro into irl. While funny, it was no basis for a movement. Anyone who identifies as a "Groyper" uses the internet way too much to appeal to normal people. Nick's organization will just be filled with Twitter guys who think repeating the same USS Liberty joke is the peak of political action. If Nick was smart, he would have it put on a "normie front", but include his established following, to push for political action normal Republicans find acceptable. If it worked, he could push to the right harder as the political mood shifts. But he can't because he would have to sacrifice those sweet retweets and dopamine hits for a very long time. He can't play the long game like the Left did.
While I get your point I think it not very realistic to expect some sort of political action from youtube and twitter spergs.

• Feels
Reactions: Chichan
Tags
None