American Dad Appreciation Thread - Good Morning USA!

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Trombonista

You know? I know! You die? I dead!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I was not expecting a Parts: The Clonus Horror-esque twist in this episode. The subplot was okay.

The Last Stand

Harlow-een Harlots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kinda funny watching Kung Pao Turkey (S9: EP. 5) now when it involved Stan watching the Washington Redskins and Stan trying to scare away his Chinese in-laws with "bird flu." He wears a mask.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aside from a few good gags, tonight's episode felt kind of dull.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today's episode wasn't great, but it was better than I thought it would be. Francine was awesome at the end.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another slightly better than expected episode. Kinda wish now that we got a Jeff and Klaus side story at home, perhaps with Rogu.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, the 300th episode was certainly...something. I liked the musical number and Beyonce being part of the Turd Order

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's everyone's favorite Roger persona?

Mine's Ace Chapman. Champion hockey player and serial rapist.

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

TBS livestreamed this on repeat before the 300th episode aired. Hopefully one of your favorites was in here. I know my favorite female persona was.

• DRINK!
Reactions: BSC

Trombonista

Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A new season started a few weeks ago. I chuckled quite a bit at tonight's episode.

horrorfan89

I do love a good joke!
kiwifarms.net
"A shot a shave and finally discus ordinary people... I'm sick of trying to bring up that movie with that kid and getting a blank stare "