AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 - 06/05/19

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

PotatoSalad4711

“Oh and I ate meth once hahaha”
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At about 3:34:
Amber takes a huge bite of a snack.
Becky: “Why do you take such a bite?”
Amber: “Because I’m fat.”
:story:

Uht oh, it looks like Becky will have her allowance cut this week for saying that on camera.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way her eyes widen and constantly glance at the food when Becky has it is kind of scary. Everyone loves tasty food, but with her it's clearly a different brain-chemistry-shit going on.

I think that's part of food agression that she is controlling. She is worried Becky will eat it all on her.

It's funny to watch.

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
The way her eyes widen and constantly glance at the food when Becky has it is kind of scary. Everyone loves tasty food, but with her it's clearly a different brain-chemistry-shit going on.
Her hand during that moment when she was reaching was twitching in anticipation. Gorl can’t hide her food ticks even when she tries.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Obese girls like to say they're picky eaters. Amber said Dustin was picky, too.

She's nervous that she might have wasted money she could have spent on her usual addiction food. Every penny counts! Every penny wasted is food she can't shove down her throat!

This is definitely a deathfat thing. I'm not surprised she'd be "scared" to try something she might not love. This is the bitch who goes to the Cheesecake Factory 100 times a year, a restaurant with a 100-page menu, and gets the exact same meal every single time.

Also, is Necky secretly a weeb? I know she likes anime, ALR resembles a sumo wrestler, now the Japanese snacks...

Gorl it's not even a secret

kiwifarms.net
Could anyone imagine Amber being in a place like Tokyo? Those poor Japanese people would be astounded and terrified that a real life Kaiju somehow invaded their shores.

they would just think she's a sumo wrestler. if she wears her makeup they'll think she's a sumo geisha.

People saying AL has food aggression when Becky is eating the snacks so I thought maybe they should of bought 2 snack boxes but that wouldn't have helped either since AL would want both boxes then.

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way she eats and sniffs around food maybe they can train her to sniff out Truffles like those prized pigs in Europe. Only problem would be designing her scooty puff.

trufflepig.jpg

Hamberlard Raid

St. Olaf's meanest ventriloquist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know Amber's content is not very pleasant, but something about this video is more painful to watch than others. Is it the manic overreactions to everything? Or is it the fact that neither of them can give proper descriptions of what they are eating? You would figure because they spend so much of each day eating that they can actually describe what something tastes like. Anyways, I cannot imagine sitting through a Part 2 of this nor can I imagine her following through and uploading a second part (remember last week's personality video?). I don't know what else to say other than this sucks shit and we are treading deeper into the Bed Bound Era. Sorry for ranting, here are some :autistic: screenshots I found...
Screenshot 2019-06-05 23.04.27.png
Screenshot 2019-06-05 23.04.33.png

I imagine that a combination of any of these faces is made during any given sexual encounter between Albert and the Thumb (someone make that a children's book).

GargoyleGorl

My therapist thinks my lawsuit has merit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aside: That brownish goo AL tentatively identifies as "trying to be chocolate" in the little pancake sandwiches and Hello Kitty puff is actually red bean paste. In reality it's sweet and delicious, but nothing like chocolate.

I'm also betting at least one of the savory snacks has seaweed, or perhaps even cuttlefish flavor, which is why they can't quite place it.