AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 - 06/05/19

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Waste of time. She is trying to get around "no 'mook bong' rule" by eating weird crap. It is still unnecessary eating that does not help this rotund lass with her weight loss issues.
Yeah, the longer our gorl is bedbound, the more her channel will rot away
Much like her layygs and dainty soft feet. Which are probably shiny and hard as rocks now with Amber so swoll
Amberlynn knows how to get attention. She detailed her "binges" after some troubles because people like weird crazy stuff. If it gets bad, she will be more "honest" or go straight up feeder fetish videos.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Also, is Necky secretly a weeb? I know she likes anime, ALR resembles a sumo wrestler, now the Japanese snacks...
As a weeb: we don't want Becky. She only watches Naruto, which should never be watched in any way but ironically.

I can’t get over this bitch slinging back GUM because its “that kind you can swallow” lmaoooo what
She only said it was "that kind you can swallow" because in her fever for more more more, she just inhaled it. Then didn't want Becky to look smarter than her.

kiwifarms.net
Aside: That brownish goo AL tentatively identifies as "trying to be chocolate" in the little pancake sandwiches and Hello Kitty puff is actually red bean paste. In reality it's sweet and delicious, but nothing like chocolate.

I'm also betting at least one of the savory snacks has seaweed, or perhaps even cuttlefish flavor, which is why they can't quite place it.

I wish AL would of found out at some point it was red bean paste and not chocolate. I bet she would of quickly said how gross it is since anything that might sound a little healthy she won't like much.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
This one's fun, because you can actually pinpoint the moments when the dopamine smashes into the reward center of her rotted brain, like she just snorted a line of Pixie Stix. There's no greater pleasure for Amber. Food is love. Food is better than sex. Food is her only comfort. Her most loyal friend. The cure for her boredom.

What else does a Gorl need, right?! Oh, just one thing. A Becky.

Someone with zero self-esteem that will consent to being her doormat 24/7. Clean up her messes. Take her emotional punches right to the gut (maybe literal ones too). Bring her breakfast in bed. And eventually lunch, and dinner, and Taco Bell 4th meals. Someone that will wipe her ass and sop up her leaky laygs, and thank HER for the opportunity.

What's worse? The narcissistic cunt that dishes out the abuse, or the dumb fuck that willingly takes it and wears it like a badge of honor? I can't tell anymore.

DontTellMeHowToPlay

kiwifarms.net
Someone with zero self-esteem that will consent to being her doormat 24/7. Clean up her messes. Take her emotional punches right to the gut (maybe literal ones too)

LOL good one. :story:

Amber wouldn't be able to pivot her legs or twist her waist to get any follow-through with punches. A toddler that just learned to walk could easily outrun her. She physically cannot lift her legs high enough for a kick.

Her "punch" would just be a weak Hambeast shove.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
LOL good one. :story:

Amber wouldn't be able to pivot her legs or twist her waist to get any follow-through with punches. A toddler that just learned to walk could easily outrun her. She physically cannot lift her legs high enough for a kick.

Her "punch" would just be a weak Hambeast shove.
Yep, she's at least 150 elbees away from being able to be a physical threat providing she doesn't fall on you.