AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 1 - 06/05/19

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PicsArt_06-06-08.31.40.jpg

I know it's been said a million times but her Portubeetus knuckles get darker in every video. Does Torrid sell dainty lace gloves to cover that shit? Just because she's almost large enough to wear only bed sheets doesn't mean she can't slay with accessories, gorls.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Okay gorls, I really hate to ask this but I have been looking today and it's been bothering me enough to the point that I'm gonna just bite the bullet and try asking.

ALR's total ineptitude and utter incompetence as a Youtuber (Her COMPLETE DISREGARD OF TELLING HER AUDIENCE WHAT THE BOX WAS, WHERE SHE GOT IT, WHERE SHE ORDERED IT FROM, SOURCE, ETC) has rustled my jimmies. I can't find it online anywhere and that bothers me.
I like ordering these snack box things and I wouldn't hate getting most of the items in this Crate. I wouldn't bring it up and ask at all, but I surely the fuck don't want to ask in her comment section.

How would one go about Sherlock Holmes-ing their way into tracking this thing down, do you Kiwis think?

JaneThough

Part of your world
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay gorls, I really hate to ask this but I have been looking today and it's been bothering me enough to the point that I'm gonna just bite the bullet and try asking.

ALR's total ineptitude and utter incompetence as a Youtuber (Her COMPLETE DISREGARD OF TELLING HER AUDIENCE WHAT THE BOX WAS, WHERE SHE GOT IT, WHERE SHE ORDERED IT FROM, SOURCE, ETC) has rustled my jimmies. I can't find it online anywhere and that bothers me.
I like ordering these snack box things and I wouldn't hate getting most of the items in this Crate. I wouldn't bring it up and ask at all, but I surely the fuck don't want to ask in her comment section.

How would one go about Sherlock Holmes-ing their way into tracking this thing down, do you Kiwis think?

Didn't she say she buys stuff like this on Amazon? Maybe one of these: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=japanese...ix=japanese+treat,aps,131&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_14

Wyzzerd

Magically induced autism.
kiwifarms.net
fitting as Amber would make a great sumo wrestler
I disagree. A sumo wrestler trains hard and eats good food while keeping in shape, relatively speaking. Amber would get demolished immediately in the ring.

I would pay good money to watch her get the shit slapped out of her in a sumo ring by a professional though.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
As a weeb: we don't want Becky. She only watches Naruto, which should never be watched in any way but ironically.
Weeb or not Becky is older so it's kind of a given that she'd like it, it was her generations BNHA. The 90s and early 2000s were actually the golden era for anime in the states, you didn't have to be a weeb to like the mainstream anime like Naruto and DBZ... practically everyone did since it was on TV.

Anal birth

Stretchin' it out to the extreme ⚡️💙⚡️
kiwifarms.net
I have the misfortune of living in Tokyo, so after we know all of the stuff that she's bought I'll head down to a konbini and take pictures of the nutritional info for everything. I'm interested in how much she spent also, obviously shipping and extras come into account but most of what i've seen so far probably amounts to less than $5

Pudgy Bear Claws

Did Santa shit on the floor?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's probably this one: Japanese snack assortment or this one: Japanese Tonosoma collection. I see the umaibo/dagashi sticks, the sucker and a few other random items. When I've ordered more than one, I don't always get the exact same things. I don't think I've ever gotten a sheet written in Japanese with any of my orders though.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
It's probably this one: Japanese snack assortment or this one: Japanese Tonosoma collection. I see the umaibo/dagashi sticks, the sucker and a few other random items. When I've ordered more than one, I don't always get the exact same things. I don't think I've ever gotten a sheet written in Japanese with any of my orders though.

Thanks gorls. In two posts on the Farms you're better, more thorough, and more useful Youtubers than HamLard is in almost six years.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net
The kind of gum you can swallow... Jesus Christ, Amber. I guess when you barely chew your food, you don't notice the fact that gum doesn't break down the way a Starburst or something would.

I'm not watching that, but did she seriously mistake red bean for chocolate? What the hell kind of rotten ghetto-ass dollar store chocolate is she eating if it's similar to red bean in any way?

Guardsman42

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
kiwifarms.net
The kind of gum you can swallow... Jesus Christ, Amber. I guess when you barely chew your food, you don't notice the fact that gum doesn't break down the way a Starburst or something would.

I'm not watching that, but did she seriously mistake red bean for chocolate? What the hell kind of rotten ghetto-ass dollar store chocolate is she eating if it's similar to red bean in any way?

Do you really think she has ever truly tasted chocolate?

She goes 'Salt mm' or 'Sugar mm!'

Red Bean paste has sugar. Thus is must be like the cheap chocolate she inhales.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net

In Amber's defense, the poster who said the filling in the Hello Kitty marshmallow wasn't chocolate is wrong.
This is the product: https://www.amazon.com/Hello-Kitty-Chocolate-Marshmallows-Individually/dp/B07BPGBL9Y

I've also tried that particular treat before and can confirm it's chocolate. Can't speak for whatever else she might have erroneously called chocolate, however.

むらさき

Lolcow Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
Weeb or not Becky is older so it's kind of a given that she'd like it, it was her generations BNHA. The 90s and early 2000s were actually the golden era for anime in the states, you didn't have to be a weeb to like the mainstream anime like Naruto and DBZ... practically everyone did since it was on TV.

Naruto didn't air in the U.S. until September 2005. So, definitely not a part of the "golden era". Also, it's one thing to be introduced to anime with something cringey like DBZ or Naruto. It is another thing entirely to latch onto it and only it 14 years later.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

She "eats" by shoving absolute heaving mountains of slop down her oinkhole as fast as messily as possible. She has probably never truly tasted anything.
Even then, the only "chocolate" she has ever known is cheap, hacky brand name crap like Hersheys and Snickers that are nothing but sugar and waxy, oily coco solids anyway.

Naruto didn't air in the U.S. until September 2005. So, definitely not a part of the "golden era". Also, it's one thing to be introduced to anime with something cringey like DBZ or Naruto. It is another thing entirely to latch onto it and only it 14 years later.

> Dragon Ball Z
> Cringey
How dare you disrespect the grandfather of Shonen like this.

I'll totally give you "Necky latching onto Naruto 14 fucking years later" though. She is such a dumb, simpl, slow-minded fucking r.etard.....she has such a sheep and follower mentality. I'm not shocked that the only reason she "loves" Naruto so much is because she can buy XXXXL men's shirts in WalMart and Spencers with pictures of Itachi on them.

I actually find it equally funny AND suspicious that all of the 'OMG 90s KIDS ONLY SO MUCH NOSTALGIA THIS ERA WAS THE BEST EVER' bullshit that The ThumbTard sucks the ass of so desperately just happens to always and only be the cartoons and series that get put onto T-shirts and snapback hats and PJ pants in places like Hot Topic.....easily brandable, marketable, sellable to gullible stupid morons. I wouldn't be surprised if she has never watched HALF the stupid bullcrap TV shows she parades around in her toddler shirts (same with Eric) but because THE COOL KIDS STORE TOLD ME TO she buys it all and wears it anyway.

Oh, and also because it's the only thing that fits.