AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 - 6/21/2019 - Baka Gaijins

Dainty_Queen

kiwifarms.net
Another fan fav moment. Prepared for the horrifying ratings. Deserve the islamic ones.

AMERICANS_TRY_JAPANESE_SNACKS_PART_2.gif

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God
Nice fucking mullet Becky, holy shit shes got enough pressure in that head to fill an 18 wheelers tires.

And Amber is just a massive Junji Ito inspired balloon head at this point.
Her heard is so big it can make people angry just by looking at it.
god I fucking wish I knew how to photoshop. Someone needs to make this.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only funny part of this whole shit show is how Foodylynn tries to eat the snacks in a very blogger-ish, food channel type way; taking small bites and chewing them daintily. I tried to make a GIF to fully explain my point. 🌈

Your point is well-illustrated. She's a regular Chef Ramsey with dainty fingers, tiny nibbles, and itty-bitty chews. Yup.

eat-the-rude-as-usual_o_3299219.jpg

Would have been more entertaining if she just shoved the whole damn Jap snack in her gaping maw and choked to death on it. I doubt Thumbelina would have enough arm reach to even Heimlich her.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
Another fan fav moment. Prepared for the horrifying ratings. Deserve the islamic ones.

View attachment 810006

Why did you leave out the crowing moment when she hands the damn thing to Becky and she proceeds to lick it as vigorously as she did.

ohamgee.gif

Clipboard01.jpg

"I didn't think she'd do it but she actually did" face.

Last edited:

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
The way she smacks her lips makes me want to dig out my arteries with a spoon. The only reason that I can fathom why she does something so obnoxious (besides the fact that she thinks its cyuutte) is because her sense of taste is so fucked she has to aerate her food, much like a sommelier does when tasting different wines.

Last edited:

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean picky eaters are nightmares, but Becky is not a picky eater. There is a profound difference between picky eaters, and a sad insular fuckwit who has been raised on a beige diet of nuggies and mozza sticks and other questionable breaded congealed animal products from the frozen section of Walmart.

bev

kiwifarms.net

americans_try_japanese_snacks_part_2-gif.810006

Why did you leave out the crowing moment when she hands the damn thing to Becky and she proceeds to lick it as vigorously as she did.

ohamgee-gif.810020

Inside look of how they eat each other out. All the feeders must be creaming themselves.

marjoram

Ainsi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeeeeah, Thumby gags at a tiny little bite of candy yet lives with and uh...."dates" the hippopotacunt? Uh-huh.

Let's hope Big Al's eyes go crossed, it's the dainty little touch that will really set off her "look".