AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 - 6/21/2019 - Baka Gaijins

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
Fat gay Americans ruin dagashi. I'm not surprised, but still disappointed.

I didn't realize just how picky Becky is with her food until this series. She gets so anxious trying new foods and is reluctant to put anything into her mouth that she isn't certain she has had before. Her reaction to trying even some of the candies reminds me of that one documentary of the woman who would only eat cheesy potatoes. I'm not entirely sure what Becky's diet is, but it can't be very good considering how her weight has ballooned since meeting ALR. At least Amberlynn is willing to try butcher different diets for a few days at a time, Becky seems the type to avoid any changes to her lifestyle.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trying new snacks is not a change in lifestyle. Amberlynn is just as bad when it comes to meals. I don't know what Becky's deal is but Amberlynn is afraid to "waste" a meal eating something she isn't certain that she loves, like orange chicken.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've been going outside so much lately. She's sunburned booboo. Just like Hamber is Portuguese and that's why her hands and neck look fucking filthy.
It's like they both know they won't live long enough to get skin cancer or wrinkles so why bother with sunblock.

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
I think they filmed this the same day as the first one, they just changed their clothes. You know this piggy didn't want to wait to finish eating those.

She has to make sure everyone watching knows she's a lesbian. She has to say it because otherwise people would just think they were looking at fat female roommates.
But she won't fool us Kiwis, we all know she's not, in fact, a real lesbian.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Fat gay Americans ruin dagashi. I'm not surprised, but still disappointed.

I didn't realize just how picky Becky is with her food until this series. She gets so anxious trying new foods and is reluctant to put anything into her mouth that she isn't certain she has had before. Her reaction to trying even some of the candies reminds me of that one documentary of the woman who would only eat cheesy potatoes. I'm not entirely sure what Becky's diet is, but it can't be very good considering how her weight has ballooned since meeting ALR. At least Amberlynn is willing to try butcher different diets for a few days at a time, Becky seems the type to avoid any changes to her lifestyle.
It's sad really. They've gotten to this enormous size eating absolute shit. Their palate is developed no further than the shit tier small town Mexican restaurant and the Chinese "buffettte" and we all know what quality food is available from places like that. This is the kind of person who would go to a really nice steakhouse and try to order chicken fingers and french fries.

Turd Blossom

THE POWER OF GUNRAR COMPELS YOU
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Frankly I'm floored that Amber is slumming it by drinking out of a regular old, run-of-the-mill water glass and not her Coldest water bottle or a gallon jug. Could she be drinking tap water? What a fascinating plot twist in the exciting, fast-paced life our gorl leads!

RainbowStarlight

kiwifarms.net
They are so incredibly disrespectful to other cultures. Taking a sniff and then coughing like they just smelled a corpse, and then making those cringey facial expressions in disgust, gagging, saying they look gross. Like you don't have to like foods of other cultures, but don't just shit on it. Good God. Call me mad at the internet, but Becky's pickiness reminds me of a third grader by the way.

メガンさん

kiwifarms.net
Hey guiseeee, back at it again I see. I did not expect them to post this any time soon, but oh well. I reckon we are all aware that this is the same day w/ different clothes, right? Just checking to see if we're on the same page.

I wrote quite a lot about the snacks they tried once again, so if you're not interested feel free to not click the button. Simple as.

BONUS: "Huge mess we have to clean up" *with our two filthy mouths. There. That's more accurate

So in the beginning they try these three fish and squid paste based Taro snacks made by a company called Kaedo. The flavours are 焼肉 カルビ "Yakiniku Karubi" or Korean short rib barbecue, たこ "Tako" or octopus (quite vinegary) and わさびのり"wasabi nori". They are a favorite among Japanese children, but would most likely put off anyone with their weird, slimy chewing candy texture. That aside, I thought the way Becky described the octopus one "eww smells fishy and vinegary" would actually appeal to her, given that Big Al's FUPA and other nether regions are her usual snacks of choice and - wait this is not the nasty thread now, apologies dear farmers.

Next we have a package of Ramen Ya-san dried ramen noodles snack. These are delicious, very flavorful and similar to the ones they eat later (Yatta-men).

The medicine looking candy are プチプチ占いラムネ or "puchipuchiuranai ramune" a ramune soda flavored candy which also helps you find out your future, or so it claims. Each candy is associated with a part of your life - デート "de-to" or dating, しゅみ "shumi" or hobbies and so on. Underneath each candy there is a ◎ which means great, ○ which is good and x which is bad, signifying how your year is going to go.

The jello is probably Sakura flavored Konnyaku or Konjac jelly, very subtle flavour so no surprise that they couldn't even taste it properly.

The following one that neither of them liked is not chocolate, but dehydrated sour plum or "umeboshi". Its my absolute favourite thing in the world, salty, sour, sweet - I guess one of those things you can truly describe as umami.

Next we have another Ramune Soda flavoured candy, Kuppi. Fun fact, "ramune" actually comes from the Japanese pronunciation of lemonade. That's why it is such a popular flavour, especially during summer time.

The gummy is cola flavoured Maken candy, in the shape of rock-paper-scissors.

The Marukawa gum triggered me so much. First of all, its supposed to colour your tongue in whichever colour the packaging is. It literally shows on the packaging (see for yourself). But they're only chewing one dainty little corner and spoiling the fun. I was really looking forward to a black or blue tongue binge monster... :( as far as I remember, red is cola, blue is soda and black - grape.

The matcha KitKat needs no introduction, but the fact that she didn't even snap it, just bit into it directly was...ugh.

And so was both of them licking that poor Fujiya pop-candy grape lollipop... What did Peko-chan ever do to you? :(

And who the hell tries pop-rocks one by one? Is this for real?

This comment is getting quite long already so I'll just simply list the rest of the treats:
ハイチュウ "Hi-chew" green apple chewing candy.
Heart shaped hard candy. (There are so many brands which do big bags of confectionery sweets that it's hard for me to tell which one are these part of)
Yaokin Sour Grape Gummy.
Manekineko golden cat hard candy. (Loves Japanese culture but doesn't even know what that bloody cat is called)
Blue star shaped hard candy. (ditto the heart one)
Super Mario Bros Gum.
Chirin Ramune "Kanpai" candy.
Mini Cola (red) and Mini Sour (blue) candy. And no, none of these last ones need to be mixed with water, but ofc...bunch of picky eaters these two...

Attachments

• yakiniku-kalbi-san-taro.jpg
    yakiniku-kalbi-san-taro.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 151
  • sudako-san-taro.jpg
    sudako-san-taro.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 117
  • 51BBUF5b5NL._SY355_.jpg
    51BBUF5b5NL._SY355_.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 134
  • s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 145.png
    145.png
    42.8 KB · Views: 188
  • puchipuchiuranairamune_large.gif
    puchipuchiuranairamune_large.gif
    94.3 KB · Views: 216
  • 81YnITtGB1L._SY550_.jpg
    81YnITtGB1L._SY550_.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 116
  • No-Seed-Salted-Dried-Plum-50pcs-Set-Japanese.jpg
    No-Seed-Salted-Dried-Plum-50pcs-Set-Japanese.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 51kqRWsZHCL._SX355_.jpg
    51kqRWsZHCL._SX355_.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 8b75577b2dc18335fb785d069331e82d.jpg
    8b75577b2dc18335fb785d069331e82d.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 175
  • zhevatelnaya-rezinka-marukawa-quot-akabejeje-quot.jpg
    zhevatelnaya-rezinka-marukawa-quot-akabejeje-quot.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 61dz1dnPxBL._SL1000_.jpg
    61dz1dnPxBL._SL1000_.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 154
  • a0001861_parts_5a61b2f32ce70.jpg
    a0001861_parts_5a61b2f32ce70.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 116
  • 20180921_018.jpg
    20180921_018.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 118
  • 9f5bbf94f4598d4a5ff971684748a059.jpg
    9f5bbf94f4598d4a5ff971684748a059.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 198
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 136
  • 61TDGjNG9KL._SY355_.jpg
    61TDGjNG9KL._SY355_.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 117
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 20181102_006_1.jpg
    20181102_006_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 136
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 140
  • 20180910_140536-1024x508@2x.jpg
    20180910_140536-1024x508@2x.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 202
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 280

YOUR MOM

I hate the 21st century.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you Becky you're so picky and hate the taste of everything but you claim to lick the pussy of a 600lb beast who never washes? Amber's underbelly cheese reeks so bad you have to light candles and spray glade everywhere but you can't handle the scent of a dried snack?

kiwifarms.net
If this was filmed the same day as the last one does this mean she stopped the 100 days of uploading? wasn't it supposed to be recent videos? If this was recent then I guess that weight loss surgery place really didn't work out. is it true they said they wouldn't operate on someone her size? maybe they gave her a diet and told her to lose 200 pounds? and of course she said she can't do it on her own because she needs to eat Japanese candy for YT money.