AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 - 6/21/2019 - Baka Gaijins

Dax Rambo

We're in for a loud and angry evening.
kiwifarms.net
I generally only watch Amber's videos through reaction videos because she is so goddamn insufferable, and the reactors make good buffers... But I don't think I can watch this one no matter who reacts. Part one was so tedious. And yes, I love the trainwreck, but I just can't watch another video of these two morons and these snacks. So, kodos to those who could stomach it!

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
Around this time of the year, in 2018, Amber and Necky were waddling around Lexington, playing mini golf, and shutting themselves in a motel room to eat fried Oreos and donut flavoured Tic Tacs.

Now the Hambeast can't even climb into the car, and the latter probably cannot take the weight of Amber and Necky together.

How things change!

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly. I never had even 0.01% expectations at all that "Part 2" of this shit-tacular series would ever know the light of day. So I guess at the very least you can colour me surprised that they even managed the bare fucking minimum with that much. I don't think HamBeast and ThumbTard have ever followed through on meeting any of their promised videos ever.

But this shit is the most banal, most tedious, most mind numbing, and yet somehow also kind of mildly culturally offensive bullcrap...... and it definitely shits directly into the faces of the naiive Ambabies who have been sitting around waiting for more weigh ins or WLS progress updates. What's that, you want to know how the Doctor's appointments have been going? You thought that these 100 days of uploads were going to be current/updated footage just like ALR told you it was going to be? TOO BAD, DUMBASSES! Here's two bloated, ugly sea cows gorging themselves on more junk food! A month ago! Whining about how it's not the junk food they like the most because its not murrikan!

fml.

Wyzzerd

Why yes, the beard is real and you may touch it.
kiwifarms.net
Looks just as bad in both parts to me, but then again, all of her videos are trash and have this grimy grease film all over them, so that might be why.
I hadn't really thought of that before. Some kiwis may remember when Chantal got a shiny new camera that showed her off in her true horror so she quickly tossed the new camera and went back to the old one with the much lower quality to hide her more unflattering features.

The same may be true for amber. She could very well be far more horrifying than we see in her poor quality videos. If we saw her in 4k glory we may gouge our eyes out. :cryblood:

Barbarella

Busy in the Orgasmatron
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey guiseeee, back at it again I see. I did not expect them to post this any time soon, but oh well. I reckon we are all aware that this is the same day w/ different clothes, right? Just checking to see if we're on the same page.

I wrote quite a lot about the snacks they tried once again, so if you're not interested feel free to not click the button. Simple as.

BONUS: "Huge mess we have to clean up" *with our two filthy mouths. There. That's more accurate

So in the beginning they try these three fish and squid paste based Taro snacks made by a company called Kaedo. The flavours are 焼肉 カルビ "Yakiniku Karubi" or Korean short rib barbecue, たこ "Tako" or octopus (quite vinegary) and わさびのり"wasabi nori". They are a favorite among Japanese children, but would most likely put off anyone with their weird, slimy chewing candy texture. That aside, I thought the way Becky described the octopus one "eww smells fishy and vinegary" would actually appeal to her, given that Big Al's FUPA and other nether regions are her usual snacks of choice and - wait this is not the nasty thread now, apologies dear farmers.

Next we have a package of Ramen Ya-san dried ramen noodles snack. These are delicious, very flavorful and similar to the ones they eat later (Yatta-men).

The medicine looking candy are プチプチ占いラムネ or "puchipuchiuranai ramune" a ramune soda flavored candy which also helps you find out your future, or so it claims. Each candy is associated with a part of your life - デート "de-to" or dating, しゅみ "shumi" or hobbies and so on. Underneath each candy there is a ◎ which means great, ○ which is good and x which is bad, signifying how your year is going to go.

The jello is probably Sakura flavored Konnyaku or Konjac jelly, very subtle flavour so no surprise that they couldn't even taste it properly.

The following one that neither of them liked is not chocolate, but dehydrated sour plum or "umeboshi". Its my absolute favourite thing in the world, salty, sour, sweet - I guess one of those things you can truly describe as umami.

Next we have another Ramune Soda flavoured candy, Kuppi. Fun fact, "ramune" actually comes from the Japanese pronunciation of lemonade. That's why it is such a popular flavour, especially during summer time.

The gummy is cola flavoured Maken candy, in the shape of rock-paper-scissors.

The Marukawa gum triggered me so much. First of all, its supposed to colour your tongue in whichever colour the packaging is. It literally shows on the packaging (see for yourself). But they're only chewing one dainty little corner and spoiling the fun. I was really looking forward to a black or blue tongue binge monster... :( as far as I remember, red is cola, blue is soda and black - grape.

The matcha KitKat needs no introduction, but the fact that she didn't even snap it, just bit into it directly was...ugh.

And so was both of them licking that poor Fujiya pop-candy grape lollipop... What did Peko-chan ever do to you? :(

And who the hell tries pop-rocks one by one? Is this for real?

This comment is getting quite long already so I'll just simply list the rest of the treats:
ハイチュウ "Hi-chew" green apple chewing candy.
Heart shaped hard candy. (There are so many brands which do big bags of confectionery sweets that it's hard for me to tell which one are these part of)
Yaokin Sour Grape Gummy.
Manekineko golden cat hard candy. (Loves Japanese culture but doesn't even know what that bloody cat is called)
Blue star shaped hard candy. (ditto the heart one)
Super Mario Bros Gum.
Chirin Ramune "Kanpai" candy.
Mini Cola (red) and Mini Sour (blue) candy. And no, none of these last ones need to be mixed with water, but ofc...bunch of picky eaters these two...
@メガンさん. Thanks for the info. I’d like to try those plums you like-do you see some on Amazon that you enjoy that I could buy? I’ve looked for the brand name you posted and it’s not there but there are several others. They aren’t inexpensive so I want to get it right.

Watching those two cows, I feel a twinge of regret we won WWII

Umaibae

i ride bike
kiwifarms.net
Hey guiseeee, back at it again I see. I did not expect them to post this any time soon, but oh well. I reckon we are all aware that this is the same day w/ different clothes, right? Just checking to see if we're on the same page.

I wrote quite a lot about the snacks they tried once again, so if you're not interested feel free to not click the button. Simple as.

BONUS: "Huge mess we have to clean up" *with our two filthy mouths. There. That's more accurate

So in the beginning they try these three fish and squid paste based Taro snacks made by a company called Kaedo. The flavours are 焼肉 カルビ "Yakiniku Karubi" or Korean short rib barbecue, たこ "Tako" or octopus (quite vinegary) and わさびのり"wasabi nori". They are a favorite among Japanese children, but would most likely put off anyone with their weird, slimy chewing candy texture. That aside, I thought the way Becky described the octopus one "eww smells fishy and vinegary" would actually appeal to her, given that Big Al's FUPA and other nether regions are her usual snacks of choice and - wait this is not the nasty thread now, apologies dear farmers.

Next we have a package of Ramen Ya-san dried ramen noodles snack. These are delicious, very flavorful and similar to the ones they eat later (Yatta-men).

The medicine looking candy are プチプチ占いラムネ or "puchipuchiuranai ramune" a ramune soda flavored candy which also helps you find out your future, or so it claims. Each candy is associated with a part of your life - デート "de-to" or dating, しゅみ "shumi" or hobbies and so on. Underneath each candy there is a ◎ which means great, ○ which is good and x which is bad, signifying how your year is going to go.

The jello is probably Sakura flavored Konnyaku or Konjac jelly, very subtle flavour so no surprise that they couldn't even taste it properly.

The following one that neither of them liked is not chocolate, but dehydrated sour plum or "umeboshi". Its my absolute favourite thing in the world, salty, sour, sweet - I guess one of those things you can truly describe as umami.

Next we have another Ramune Soda flavoured candy, Kuppi. Fun fact, "ramune" actually comes from the Japanese pronunciation of lemonade. That's why it is such a popular flavour, especially during summer time.

The gummy is cola flavoured Maken candy, in the shape of rock-paper-scissors.

The Marukawa gum triggered me so much. First of all, its supposed to colour your tongue in whichever colour the packaging is. It literally shows on the packaging (see for yourself). But they're only chewing one dainty little corner and spoiling the fun. I was really looking forward to a black or blue tongue binge monster... :( as far as I remember, red is cola, blue is soda and black - grape.

The matcha KitKat needs no introduction, but the fact that she didn't even snap it, just bit into it directly was...ugh.

And so was both of them licking that poor Fujiya pop-candy grape lollipop... What did Peko-chan ever do to you? :(

And who the hell tries pop-rocks one by one? Is this for real?

This comment is getting quite long already so I'll just simply list the rest of the treats:
ハイチュウ "Hi-chew" green apple chewing candy.
Heart shaped hard candy. (There are so many brands which do big bags of confectionery sweets that it's hard for me to tell which one are these part of)
Yaokin Sour Grape Gummy.
Manekineko golden cat hard candy. (Loves Japanese culture but doesn't even know what that bloody cat is called)
Blue star shaped hard candy. (ditto the heart one)
Super Mario Bros Gum.
Chirin Ramune "Kanpai" candy.
Mini Cola (red) and Mini Sour (blue) candy. And no, none of these last ones need to be mixed with water, but ofc...bunch of picky eaters these two...

...and it's all shit you can get for ¥100 or 3 for ¥100 at Daiso.

メガンさん

kiwifarms.net
@メガンさん. Thanks for the info. I’d like to try those plums you like-do you see some on Amazon that you enjoy that I could buy? I’ve looked for the brand name you posted and it’s not there but there are several others. They aren’t inexpensive so I want to get it right.

Watching those two cows, I feel a twinge of regret we won WWII
Holy Amberlynn, I guess I've never truly realised how much of a rip-off dagashi snacks are on Amazon, especially the US version...
If you must order it from there, the Kanro Hoshiume is an alright alternative, they're just as dehydrated, but a bit less flavorful. I've included a picture just so that you can see what I mean, but just type "hoshiume" and I think it is the only result. What you see when you search for "Umeboshi" is the same thing, but not dehydrated (more perishable, hence why the prices). They are slightly redder and typically eaten over white rice to form a meal replica of the Japanese flag.

However, as a dagashi the "Tanenane Hoshiume" are far superior to the Kanro ones. I was able to find them on this website called usagikun.net and from what I've seen they also deliver to the US. The box is big (50pcs so hope you like them), but really cheap at ¥500 or less than $5. The shipping is also around $4, so this is both better quality and a great price.

Attachments

• 51Y-XeCZBsL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51Y-XeCZBsL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 119

Umaibae

i ride bike
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, now I'm about to walk to the conbini to get ume snacks. I really like ume potato chips.

Umeshu is great, too, if you figure out you like the taste. It's liquor made from the plums, and people make it at home. I think the ume are in season now, because you can get massive bags of the kind used to make the liquor at the store for super cheap.

メガンさん

kiwifarms.net
...and it's all shit you can get for ¥100 or 3 for ¥100 at Daiso.
You'd think so, but that's the price for either the locals or whomever wants to put some effort into a bit of research before purchasing. Now the price she must have paid (around $20 I think, since she didn't go for the smaller boxes) is directly proportional to her ability to spend however much as long as whatever she's buying ends up in her gaping maw. Gotta love our gorl.