AMERICANS TRY JAPANESE SNACKS PART 2 - 6/21/2019 - Baka Gaijins

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
Around this time of the year, in 2018, Amber and Necky were waddling around Lexington, playing mini golf, and shutting themselves in a motel room to eat fried Oreos and donut flavoured Tic Tacs.

Now the Hambeast can't even climb into the car, and the latter probably cannot take the weight of Amber and Necky together.

How things change!

The car could barely handle their weight last year. On the way there, the front bumper was scraping the road on Amber's side. LOL

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why Amber always points out Becky is a "picky eater" in these videos. As if that means anything when you're 300+ pounds. Try being more picky.

"Picky" in this context means "It is not Sody-pop, chicken nuggies, or plain cheese, so that means it is yukky and I don't like it! I won't eat it! Nyeehh!"

Picky Eaters, when they are fully grown (and normally also very overweight/obese) adults usually aren't ACTUALLY people of discerning taste....they are just petulant manchildren who have the pallets of whiny pissbabies. They are 'picky eaters' because the only foods they eat are junk, fast food, and they DON'T LIKE VEGETABLES OKAY JEEEEZZZZ!!!!

That's how you can be a picky fucking eater and still bloat up to be 359 fucking pounds with a flopped-over fupa gunt the size of the Kentucky Black Mountains just like ThumbTard ThickFace McNecky up there.

Redhairedgothgirl

kiwifarms.net
Nice fucking mullet Becky, holy shit shes got enough pressure in that head to fill an 18 wheelers tires.

And Amber is just a massive Junji Ito inspired balloon head at this point.
Her heard is so big it can make people angry just by looking at it.
cbf794d2c8361e7bfb8ca4f4f242b6c6.jpg
@メガンさん. Thanks for the info. I’d like to try those plums you like-do you see some on Amazon that you enjoy that I could buy? I’ve looked for the brand name you posted and it’s not there but there are several others. They aren’t inexpensive so I want to get it right.

Watching those two cows, I feel a twinge of regret we won WWII
20190622_131800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Screeching is my super power.
kiwifarms.net
"Picky" in this context means "It is not Sody-pop, chicken nuggies, or plain cheese, so that means it is yukky and I don't like it! I won't eat it! Nyeehh!"

Picky Eaters, when they are fully grown (and normally also very overweight/obese) adults usually aren't ACTUALLY people of discerning taste....they are just petulant manchildren who have the pallets of whiny pissbabies. They are 'picky eaters' because the only foods they eat are junk, fast food, and they DON'T LIKE VEGETABLES OKAY JEEEEZZZZ!!!!

That's how you can be a picky fucking eater and still bloat up to be 359 fucking pounds with a flopped-over fupa gunt the size of the Kentucky Black Mountains just like ThumbTard ThickFace McNecky up there.

Exactly, they still eat huge amounts of whatever they do like, which coincidentally is always junk food.

Barbarella

Zapped to the extreme
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy Amberlynn, I guess I've never truly realised how much of a rip-off dagashi snacks are on Amazon, especially the US version...
If you must order it from there, the Kanro Hoshiume is an alright alternative, they're just as dehydrated, but a bit less flavorful. I've included a picture just so that you can see what I mean, but just type "hoshiume" and I think it is the only result. What you see when you search for "Umeboshi" is the same thing, but not dehydrated (more perishable, hence why the prices). They are slightly redder and typically eaten over white rice to form a meal replica of the Japanese flag.

However, as a dagashi the "Tanenane Hoshiume" are far superior to the Kanro ones. I was able to find them on this website called usagikun.net and from what I've seen they also deliver to the US. The box is big (50pcs so hope you like them), but really cheap at ¥500 or less than $5. The shipping is also around $4, so this is both better quality and a great price.

Thank you so much. Ok ordering from the site you recommended. If I don’t care for them, someone in my group will. It’s hard to pass up on a description of sweet, salty, umami!

I saw that, thanks. That looks like a paste though, I was looking for a snack.

Anyway, to get this back on topic, Amber is fat! Really, she’s likely 620 now. Can she make it to 700 before she has a heart attack or goes septic?

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Necky got her big respekk on with that soot sprite Wommart t-shirt. They love Japanese culture, y'all. They also love not being able to read the nutritional information.

Hey, first post, been lurking for ages now, etc. etc., but I just wanted to highlight that even if the nutritional info is in Japanese, Japanese snacks usually do list the calories in regular numerals with "kcal" written clearly next it, and taking a quick photo on the google translate app would do the rest (not that I think our gorl could be bothered with such complex technology).

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Hey, first post, been lurking for ages now, etc. etc., but I just wanted to highlight that even if the nutritional info is in Japanese, Japanese snacks usually do list the calories in regular numerals with "kcal" written clearly next it, and taking a quick photo on the google translate app would do the rest (not that I think our gorl could be bothered with such complex technology).

You really don't even need to translate them a lot of the time, either. Even when everything else on the whole label is written in Japanese, numbers/numerals are still basically universal and will be the the only thing on the back that you can look at, still understand, and it's pretty fucking easy to put two and two together.
You have a box of Pocky or Umaibo and the only part of it you can read says '150 kc' on the back? What do you THINK that is going to mean? LOL.

I've done two "Taste Testing" videos on my own YT now just for shits and giggles/for fun by myself way before ALR's shitshow that had nothing the fuck to do with this Sea Cow and her pet Thumb and had kind of a blast, and with @メガンさん 's expertise and information about Japanese snack foods and where/what to order I got really interesed in trying out different kinds of dagashi myself that I have never had before.

I am seriously considering making a "Trying Japanese Snacks" video when my box of dagashi and Umaibo and stuff arrives from Amazon and if I do who would care enough for me to let anyone on the Farms even know? I promise I would make a MUCH better, MUCH more thorough, MUCH more fun and informative video than Amber. LOL.

Gorlwiththedragontattoo

My neck, my back, Amberlynn's eminent heart attack
kiwifarms.net
You really don't even need to translate them a lot of the time, either. Even when everything else on the whole label is written in Japanese, numbers/numerals are still basically universal and will be the the only thing on the back that you can look at, still understand, and it's pretty fucking easy to put two and two together.
You have a box of Pocky or Umaibo and the only part of it you can read says '150 kc' on the back? What do you THINK that is going to mean? LOL.

I've done two "Taste Testing" videos on my own YT now just for shits and giggles/for fun by myself way before ALR's shitshow that had nothing the fuck to do with this Sea Cow and her pet Thumb and had kind of a blast, and with @メガンさん 's expertise and information about Japanese snack foods and where/what to order I got really interesed in trying out different kinds of dagashi myself that I have never had before.

I am seriously considering making a "Trying Japanese Snacks" video when my box of dagashi and Umaibo and stuff arrives from Amazon and if I do who would care enough for me to let anyone on the Farms even know? I promise I would make a MUCH better, MUCH more thorough, MUCH more fun and informative video than Amber. LOL.
No one on the farms wants to watch your shitty YouTube channel. GTFO with that promotion

vanilla_pepsi_head

Stone Cold Steve Autism
kiwifarms.net

Not sure if it was a Japanese label specifically but I've seen a lot of foreign food packages give the info in kilojoules (kj) which is probably impenetrable to dumb hillbillies. Either way deathfats have a tendency to ignore nutrition information, underestimate as much as possible, or even not count the calories they don't have a concrete number for, so Amber probably doesn't actually want to figure it out.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if it was a Japanese label specifically but I've seen a lot of foreign food packages give the info in kilojoules (kj) which is probably impenetrable to dumb hillbillies. Either way deathfats have a tendency to ignore nutrition information, underestimate as much as possible, or even not count the calories they don't have a concrete number for, so Amber probably doesn't actually want to figure it out.

I've never seen Japanese food with kj on it, I'm from one of those places that does tend to use a mix of kj and kcal on packaging, and Japanese snacks are always great because they're consistently kcal. Does make me think though, 4000kcal is roughly 16,500 kj, Amber could count in those and totally justify eating more, because kj are sooo much smaller guize.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

Another godawful, terrible habit born out of dumbness, fatness, and hillbilly-ness is to look at the word "Serving" on a package and not understand that it means a portion or a single part of that container, that you have to measure out. Stupid and/or fat fucks NEVER actually understand that a "Serving" of something does not actually mean "This entire fucking box/package" and just gobble down the whole goddamn thing.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
Becky is starting to look like CustomGrow420. They even dress the same.

View attachment 810824View attachment 810825

Whattup yootoob yootoob whattup, NeckyBecky coming atcha.

Absolute legend. He could be a lolcow with all the stories I heard about him being a shit father and abandoning his kid at a weed festival to go smoke.
Also he almost dies in this video