AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS PART 2 - 06/14/2020 - Hiding the "prerecorded" tag in the Description again just for more Trollynn Points.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She said on her “period hole” live that she wouldn’t sit on “Eric and Ricky’s couch” and used her bed and had some towel system she never explains. The boys have dropped off a few times since last year like this. I think they’re just fucking off with normal, non Cunt rot friends.
Yeah, they have the new "Beans"(gag) to hang with now. Took a vacation with 'em last year too...

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
14+ minutes of my life I'll never get back. She's getting braver all of a sudden - was only 'nervous' about trying one thing.

Next time I forget the name of the Eiffel Tower, I'll call it "that thing in Paris".

A few items were "cute" or "pleasing to look at".

She just needs to get right into the cancer & Momma's GONE!!! arcs at this point.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
She said on her “period hole” live that she wouldn’t sit on “Eric and Ricky’s couch” and used her bed and had some towel system she never explains. The boys have dropped off a few times since last year like this. I think they’re just fucking off with normal, non Cunt rot friends.
maybe that is what the mattress next to the couch was for... a big comfy puppy pad

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber: "After this, can we go play Mario Kart?"
Becky: "I tHoUgHt I hAd to gO gEt yOuR...."

Had to go.

Oh Becky, you Sweet (but utterly stupid) Summer Child. You don't HAVE to do anything. That continues to be a conscious choice.

It's cute how Amber likes to give her personal caretaker the illusion of choice, knowing full well who calls all the shots in this relationship.

NO MARIO KART UNTIL CHORES ARE DONE!

I also enjoyed Becky excitedly talking about how she really wants to buy some of that sour gum and Amber giving her a dismissive "yeah, well... we'll look it up and see".
It's hard to muster up much sympathy for Beggy at this point, but jesus Amber, buy your sadsack thumbutler some gum ffs.

kiwifarms.net
yeah, they could be out enjoying some gay pride stuff and the toxic lake after being in quarantine for months. he knows people only watch to get a glimpse of Amber's ankle rolls so no point in filming if she's not around

cupidcore

*prerecorded*
kiwifarms.net
She makes a disclaimer about not being able to pronounce the words correctly and not being able to speak Turkish. She can barely speak English never mind a second language.
i don’t understand why she chose to butcher all the names instead of just showing the package to the camera. i would have rather listened to metal grinding together than big Al using her best kindergarten pronounciation skills.

Tags
None