AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS PART 2 - 06/14/2020 - Hiding the "prerecorded" tag in the Description again just for more Trollynn Points.

Kay's Boiled Beef

kiwifarms.net
I also enjoyed Becky excitedly talking about how she really wants to buy some of that sour gum and Amber giving her a dismissive "yeah, well... we'll look it up and see".
It's hard to muster up much sympathy for Beggy at this point, but jesus Amber, buy your sadsack thumbutler some gum ffs.
I mean honestly Biggy doesn't deserve a whole lot of sympathy. She has been able to sit on her ass on pillow mountain getting everything paid for her. If she wanted to make a change in her life she has all the time in the world between wiping ambers ass and doing taco bell runs for her.

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Amber: "After this, can we go play Mario Kart?"
Becky: "I tHoUgHt I hAd to gO gEt yOuR...."

Had to go.

Oh Becky, you Sweet (but utterly stupid) Summer Child. You don't HAVE to do anything. That continues to be a conscious choice.

It's cute how Amber likes to give her personal caretaker the illusion of choice, knowing full well who calls all the shots in this relationship.

NO MARIO KART UNTIL CHORES ARE DONE!
OW.PNG

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
There is no way amber isn't a type-2 diabetic.
Wilfred Brimley agrees: It's diabeetus.

Amber: "After this, can we go play Mario Kart?"
Becky: "I tHoUgHt I hAd to gO gEt yOuR...."

Had to go.

Oh Becky, you Sweet (but utterly stupid) Summer Child. You don't HAVE to do anything. That continues to be a conscious choice.

It's cute how Amber likes to give her personal caretaker the illusion of choice, knowing full well who calls all the shots in this relationship.

NO MARIO KART UNTIL CHORES ARE DONE!

Wow, Becky, WTF happened to your neck? Does it retract like a turtle down between your shoulders once you reach a certain fattiness?

Did amber just put on a brave face for the cam? because she said on live she was bleeding horribly for like a week before they went to the ER and this was filmed like 3 or 4 days before.
Are you trying to apply our real world logic to the Amberverse again? Tsk. You'll go mad, you know, if you continue.

14+ minutes of my life I'll never get back. She's getting braver all of a sudden - was only 'nervous' about trying one thing.

Next time I forget the name of the Eiffel Tower, I'll call it "that thing in Paris".

A few items were "cute" or "pleasing to look at".

She just needs to get right into the cancer & Momma's GONE!!! arcs at this point.
Who the hell is scared and/or nervous about eating junk food, anyway? It certainly isn't these two. You can tell just by looking at them.

Listening to her butcher the names of everything was actually painful.

Also becky is still just so ugly. Fat thumb.
"In a world, made up of words, a battle rages. On one side, those who speak the language the way it was meant to be spoken: clearly. Correctly. Enunciation is a feature, not a bug. On the other side: A 600 pound woman whose goals in life consist of......"

Psst, Dave, WTF are her goals again? None? Seriously? Okay then.

"A 600 pound woman who can mangle language as easily as she mangles a rotisserie chicken. Who can stomp all over grammar the same way she stomps to a tree and back. Who believes her mispronunciations are cute and quirky, but who is only cringe-inducing. She is: BIG AL, THE BUTCHER OF MONTICELLO, aka WRITER LYNN. Coming soon to a video near you."

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
This image by itself is what I imagine happens after Amber dies while mukbanging, and Becky just proped her bloating corpse up lazily to do some kind of weekend at Bernie's style shenanigans. Actually on that note, I'd love that image of Amber just cut out and inserted into shit.
these days she's so unnaturally large and shaped that she almost looks like she's been recording over green screen,
especially in that dance with me, literally video. I wish she would, she would make big money doing that and letting the kiwis go buck wild

Tags
None