AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS PART 2 - 06/14/2020 - Hiding the "prerecorded" tag in the Description again just for more Trollynn Points.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
goddamn. I know it's easy and petty to just dog on somebody's looks and nothing else (especially when stuff like your face isn't anything you can help/change) but......Beefy Beggy is also a cunt. So, lol. I'll go for it just like the rest of you.

Fuck me, I've never seen such a lopsided, shovel-faced thumb before in my life. Four chins, all fat, and no brain. lmao.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
goddamn. I know it's easy and petty to just dog on somebody's looks and nothing else (especially when stuff like your face isn't anything you can help/change) but......Beefy Beggy is also a cunt. So, lol. I'll go for it just like the rest of you.

Fuck me, I've never seen such a lopsided, shovel-faced thumb before in my life. Four chins, all fat, and no brain. lmao.
You've always cracked me up with your descriptions of the thumb.
Even when I was a wee lurker.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm fascinated at how wide Becky's face is, but also how large her features are in relation to her face. It's all expanding outward. Meanwhile Amber's eyes and mouth are like pissholes in pizza dough
What Becky's ever-expanding facial features remind me of (warning: loud):

Tags
None