AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS (pReReCoRdEd) - 06/06/20 -

RandomLurker

kiwifarms.net
Damn, how the tables have fucking turned lol. The comments are primarily supportive while compared to her other foreign foods taste tests the comments bashed her for trying snacks on camera while being super morbidly obese. These types of videos put the "morbid" into morbid obesity. Keep cheering her on, shitbirds, if she beats cancer I wonder if these same videos will turn tides again regarding the comments. Fascinating, all of this.

mothmans

disspectful piece of shit
kiwifarms.net
Damn, how the tables have fucking turned lol. The comments are primarily supportive while compared to her other foreign foods taste tests the comments bashed her for trying snacks on camera while being super morbidly obese. These types of videos put the "morbid" into morbid obesity. Keep cheering her on, shitbirds, if she beats cancer I wonder if these same videos will turn tides again regarding the comments. Fascinating, all of this.
I thought the same thing about the comments section. The asspatting is off the fucking charts. :story:
Because it only seems inventible to me that DoctorLynn is going to come out at some point during all of this, I wonder if they'll keep patting her shelf-ass when she tells the doctors to fuck themsevles and that she knows what's best for her. Since apparently, this cancer diagnosis has absolved her of all wrong that she's ever done in their eyes.

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
I thought the same thing about the comments section. The asspatting is off the fucking charts. :story:
Because it only seems inventible to me that DoctorLynn is going to come out at some point during all of this, I wonder if they'll keep patting her shelf-ass when she tells the doctors to fuck themsevles and that she knows what's best for her. Since apparently, this cancer diagnosis has absolved her of all wrong that she's ever done in their eyes.
The audience has a total whacky codependent relationship with her. They go from hating her to loving her and cooing all over her the moment she gets them in her favor. They are as sick as she is.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed the negative ones are disappearing fast.
Her fat sausage fingers are busy tonight.

Tags
None