AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS (pReReCoRdEd) - 06/06/20 -

Tammy Slaton's Male Aide

Just a little prick💉
kiwifarms.net
Lord, when I watched earlier, I saw a bunch of comments of gorls practically wetting themselves over Becky. Saying how much they love her, great to see her, should see her more, & even someone said she should make her own channel. It was a real lovefest. In the last video thread, I said from the influx of Ambabies that Amber seems to have a lot of new bitches ripe for the picking, but seems like Becky has alot of potential new suga mamas herself! :tomgirl:

Anyway, another boring-ass video of fat Amber being fat Amber just trying to rake in some dough.

goodgrief

kiwifarms.net
I in general hate these americans try/irish people try/whatever fucking people try some bullshit from whatever crountry. The fact they were really popular on youtube is really some shit.

You literally can't choke Becky to death
It's like with that short neckless fat fuck from 90 days fiance or something. So gross you'd wanna choke him out but where do you even squeeze? It's all one mass.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
Lord, when I watched earlier, I saw a bunch of comments of gorls practically wetting themselves over Becky. Saying how much they love her, great to see her, should see her more, & even someone said she should make her own channel. It was a real lovefest. In the last video thread, I said from the influx of Ambabies that Amber seems to have a lot of new bitches ripe for the picking, but seems like Becky has alot of potential new suga mamas herself! :tomgirl:

Anyway, another boring-ass video of fat Amber being fat Amber just trying to rake in some dough.
imho it feels like these ambabies are forcing themselves to watch and force themselves to like soemthing about them, because they’re suuuuch goood people and amby has cancer :(

something is just odd about the comments and how much adoration they have towards hamby and thumbs

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
imho it feels like these ambabies are forcing themselves to watch and force themselves to like soemthing about them, because they’re suuuuch goood people and amby has cancer :(

something is just odd about the comments and how much adoration they have towards hamby and thumbs
Pretty nauseating.
Many new ambabies but am also seeing former haydurs getting in some asspats.
Two faced ass fools.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
The only reason the comment section is eating her ass is that they all feel like bad people for making fun of a girl with cancer, it has nothing to do with Amber or what she's done they just don't want the metaphorical (thankfully) "weight" of being mean to a dead girl.
Amber has bought some virtue signaling time with this cancer announcement, more than she usually gets for fake crying or some ""weight loss"" positive video. It won't last that long, Amber's cuntiness always shines through soon enough.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lord, when I watched earlier, I saw a bunch of comments of gorls practically wetting themselves over Becky. Saying how much they love her, great to see her, should see her more, & even someone said she should make her own channel. It was a real lovefest. In the last video thread, I said from the influx of Ambabies that Amber seems to have a lot of new bitches ripe for the picking, but seems like Becky has alot of potential new suga mamas herself!
Yes, well, I hope they really mean that, because when that same thing happened in 2018, we had a huge streak of videos featuring primarily or only Becky, and I can absolutely see Amber doing that again.
Thumb looks like she gained back all the weight too.
Not really sure why anyone is surprised about this. Becky was fat before Amber and will be fat after Amber. She's obviously no longer following whatever diet her doctor had her on, I guess she's no longer worried about whatever health issue scared her into following it in the first place.

luciel

kiwifarms.net
WHY is amberlynn posting videos right now. her ass needs to get to the doctor and get her uterus taken out.

Tags
None