AMERICANS TRY TURKISH SNACKS (pReReCoRdEd) - 06/06/20 -

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
imho it feels like these ambabies are forcing themselves to watch and force themselves to like soemthing about them, because they’re suuuuch goood people and amby has cancer :(

something is just odd about the comments and how much adoration they have towards hamby and thumbs
Collective insanity, got to be

I know I shouldn't be picky or expect too much seeing as gorl struggles with her own fucking language but dear God she mullered those pronounciations - and even then she had commenters saying how well she said them!
I can only imagine what 'çok' would come out as

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
WHY is amberlynn posting videos right now. her ass needs to get to the doctor and get her uterus taken out.
I am under the impression that she is too fat for surgery - she has a BMI of 97 - She really needs to be under 40 for her to be even considered - that would require her to lose over 200lbs

I think her options are either hormone therapy or radiation therapy - until she loses weight

RandallBoggs

kiwifarms.net
I am under the impression that she is too fat for surgery - she has a BMI of 97 - She really needs to be under 40 for her to be even considered - that would require her to lose over 200lbs

I think her options are either hormone therapy or radiation therapy - until she loses weight
I don't know anything about how these things work but I feel like this is true. There's no fucking way she'll manage to lose 200 lbs in time before it becomes too late, she can barely lose 20lbs in a month. She's doomed lol

luciel

kiwifarms.net

we all know this mf would rather kick the bucket than lose 200 pounds.

what is that

"waaaa-turrrr"
kiwifarms.net

my expert research shows that it is dangerous for morbidly obese people to be put under due to the effects of anesthesia on your heart. It can take longer for you to wake up from anesthesia and can add complications to blood flow problems.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
She doesn't kick anything though. More like roll the bucket, if we are being generous here. But it's Amber, so it's probably waddling the bucket around. Then catch her breath and pant. Don't forget the overdramatized vlog.
Nah. She'd leave it there and Becky would have to move it. Or Ricky, out of sheer exasperation when all three of his lazy ass compatriots walk around it for a week. Which is how I suspect things would go if Big Al dropped dead in the shanty if there were no services to handle it (like funeral homes, coroners, etc.). Eric and Becky would just walk around her and it would be up to Ricky to figure out how to get the whale out of the damn house.

Tags
None