Americans! What Will You Do With Your Trumpbux? - Trump is now a YANGGANG communist

Doctor Placebo

Kiwi-Chan loves you, even if no one else does.
kiwifarms.net
It's only a temporary solution meant to cover incomes lost die to closures of places like bars, restaurants, and anyplace where a lot of people gather. But if the Trump train is serious about it I'll appreciate an easy grand for the next few months or so if my job has to stay closed that long. But I'll be responsible with it get my Verizon paid in advance if I can get stocked up on food and water for a few weeks worth then of there's anything left get extensions on my Netflix and Hulu accounts to ride out the crisis.👍
Considering the circumstances, realistically most people will be spending this money on rent/house payments.

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
It's going to be more than one payment for people to live off of, that is UBI.
1) You don't know that
2) It's not going to everyone therefore it's not U

You are now literally arguing that social welfare payments to single mothers is "UBI". Go look up what UBI means.

Edit: Both Andrew Yang and his followers are fucking special needs children.

tuscangarder

☭☭☭RED☭☭☭GANG☭☭☭Trump lied ppl Died
kiwifarms.net
1) You don't know that
2) It's not going to everyone therefore it's not U

You are now literally arguing that social welfare payments to single mothers is "UBI". Go look up what UBI means.

You're just in denial the communist revolution has finally began, lead by Trump the Fash God, Trump. This is some horse shoe theory shit.

tuscangarder

☭☭☭RED☭☭☭GANG☭☭☭Trump lied ppl Died
kiwifarms.net
It's not universal because not everyone is going to receive it.
By the definition of Universal Basic Income it's not UBI.
Everyone will get it. Lol.

Are you even paying attention to the news? Any proposition has high income earners getting less, but still receiving money. Such as:

Last edited:

Spicey McHaggis

kiwifarms.net
Save most of it, spend some on a good bender once the bars are reopened. Already stockpiling booze for trade and personal consumption if this drags on to long.

DocHoliday1977

Mentally Disabled Schizoposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're just in denial the communist revolution has finally began, lead by Trump the Fash God, Trump. This is some horse shoe theory shit.
According to your theory, Americans are communists and fascists ?

Geez. Can you read what you post?

Tags
None