Americans! What Will You Do With Your Trumpbux? - Trump is now a YANGGANG communist

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

dinoman

⚡🐹🐹⚡
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that throwing money at this problem is going to help. In general, the less government interference, the better. That said I would just let it sit in my checking account to accrue interest until I'm ready to use it. Right now I'm saving up as much money as I can so that I can move to Texas. I already have the money in my 401k but I don't want to have to break it if I can just save up money naturally.

I think what we should be focusing on is reducing our reliance on China.

Not Really Here

Something's wrong with my neck sleeve
kiwifarms.net
I don't think that throwing money at this problem is going to help. In general, the less government interference, the better.
Its about minimizing economic disruption/slowdown and in reality the government fucking up trade and travel policy caused this crap.

If we needed economic slaves, we could have used South Americans. They don't shit in the streets and eat bats ect.

JustFuckinaDude

“You have no idea how hard I fuck wit Zebra Cakes”
kiwifarms.net
There's 2 possibilities.

1. Go on armslist and see if I can find something I want for cheap
2. Stash it away in oil. The price is going to go back up sooner or later.

• Agree
Reactions: MakeItRain

LolRaccoon

Trash panda and trash boat
kiwifarms.net
Either use it to pay for school or do the irresponsible thing and finish building a new PC.

Not Really Here

kiwifarms.net
I get that, really, I just don't think this is the solution. Isn't this just going to cause inflation?
Everything they do causes inflation, the question is: will the extra inflation be worse than half the nation writing up losses on their taxes?
Masses of losses in a year generates even larger budget shortfalls the next year at the same time as your economy regresses 10 years in time.
It's a complex issue and there's zero doubt FDR extended the great depression with his ongoing welfare programs and pricefixing, however look at a small spike (Bushbux) after 9/11 caused massive economic disruption and the economy came back very quickly in comparison.

It's a complex equation that comes down to the question: should the government keep raping taxes from people when they aren't making money or give some back?

Last edited:

Not Really Here

kiwifarms.net
There's 2 possibilities.

1. Go on armslist and see if I can find something I want for cheap
2. Stash it away in oil. The price is going to go back up sooner or later.
2 for six months to a year then 1, currently scared libs. buying guns inflates the market and in a year they'll get scared of them again and sell them off.

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
Orange man very good. :) Since orange man is a wonderful leader by canceling student loan interest until further notice, I will be a responsible adult by applying the amount to my debts.

Orange man will be the best president ever if he only cancels all student loan debt held by healthcare workers especially lab techs.

Gog & Magog

I am at work in the Middle East.
kiwifarms.net
I'll use it for college like a responsible adult who cares about their future. Of course, I'll send a little to Null too!

Tags
None