Americans! What Will You Do With Your Trumpbux? - Trump is now a YANGGANG communist

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

JektheDumbass

kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, I don't buy it. I'm not a billionaire or financial institution, as such the US government doesn't actually care if I live, die, or grow mushrooms out of my crack. I'll make that decision if/when I get it.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Seems excessive for a game of jump rope.
I could probably sus out what he's wanting.

The girls are there to tie him up with the rope, the booze is there to drug him up beforehand and knock him out, and the chicken is there to crow and act as a watch so Good Samaritans can't find him and set him free. The chicken nuggets are for the girls to eat while they leave him to slowly drown, unconscious in a tub full of water and Kermit the Frog bath bubbles.

Pina Colada

Magically delicious!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Either put it in a savings account or use it for a family trip that trumped (heh) my graduation- my mom promised that she would do something special, and we're going to make the most out of it once this is all blown over.

melty

Proudly sponsored by Mike Bloomberg for president
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably keep half of it for savings and put half of it into options trading and/or buttcoin.

Tags
None