Dramacow Amitabho Chattopadhyay / Amy Chattopadhyay / Hips-chan / leSemenDemon / princessCuck / transmisogyne - Lawsuit-happy transgender immigrant (with a shota wife!)

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
Would it count as “trolling plans” to report the material gathered on this person to ICE and local and federal law enforcement authorities? This person seems very likely to hurt someone on top of the children they already have hurt.
Only if you tell us about it.

HINT

It’s probably a filter in the Finn and Amy picture, notice how Finn is also smoother and paler. Don’t know what photo editor, but it was most likely either the snapchat brightening selfie filter, or the korean app snow, commonly used to soften edges to help with feminine appearance, but also brightens according to the skin lightening craze right now.
I'm aware of the apps. It posted a leg pic that looks completely unfiltered and it's hand and legs looked a pasty greyish light brown which very much contrasted with it's unfiltered before pics. Could just be lighting.

Finn reminds me of
5346091309_a1095626a7_b.jpg
then I remember the pedophilia and get sad.

KelpieSelkie

beware of cute wild animals in europe
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I've ever seen someone so proud of being an absolute slimeball before. Also, that poor kid. How did these two ever get hooked up in the first place? Are the parents one of those ultra lib/progressive hippie types that let their kid do whatever they want? I have so many questions. This dude needs to be deported yesterday.

Poor Choices

kiwifarms.net
I have to ask are cows becoming more shameless? I might be looking back with rose tinted glasses but I remember when cows would argue till they were blue in the face that they were not peadophiles/autogynophiles/zoophiles/vexatious-litigants. Now it's like a badge of honour.
No this one is just an exceptional individual that would offer embarrassing information when prompted to years ago. lolcows have always been this bad

Also somewhere in the /cow/ threads you should be able to find an admission he was taking PrEP because he is such a whore.

Last edited:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gross. I sometimes wonder how these sort of people get a boyfriend/girlfriend?

I guess they just have a knack of finding desperate naive people. Since the guy is married to Finn, but they broke up, how come the Finn's parents havent done anything to get rid of him?
Normal people have shame. Shitheads like this don't, so they pull out all the stops to get what they want. AKA being a sociopath.
The US is turning into the UK.
Our legal system functions though. And our police actually do something other than wagging fingers at people for retweeting wrongthink.

Coolio55

DON'T CALL LUIGI AT 3AM!! *OMG HE RICKROLLED ME*
kiwifarms.net
Is that Discord server actually his? I only ask because it has a "vanity URL", meaning they submitted a successful application to become a Discord Partner.

Discord Partnership isn't extremely strict, but they require:
  • 10,000 followers/100 concurrent viewers/4 streams a week on Twitch
  • 10,000 followers/50 concurrent viewers/4 streams a week on Mixer
  • 8,000 subscribers to a subreddit
  • 100,000 (lol) subscribers/10,000 views per video on YouTube
Discord Partnership also requires "good behavior" be exhibited. I don't think this to be good behavior. How did he get partnered?
Gee. Trannies having the rules bent for them? Say it ain't so!

I’m noticing his name on Discord is Amy Whitcomb Hyde. I have to wonder if he’s an MDE fan and if so, how he reconciles being trans with their brand of humor.
Yeah. He was constantly making MDE references when I last saw him (and there's pics on his twitter of finn wearing a sam hyde shooter shirt)
I assume it's cuz sam is a tranny chaser.

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
Is that Discord server actually his? I only ask because it has a "vanity URL", meaning they submitted a successful application to become a Discord Partner.

Discord Partnership isn't extremely strict, but they require:
  • 10,000 followers/100 concurrent viewers/4 streams a week on Twitch
  • 10,000 followers/50 concurrent viewers/4 streams a week on Mixer
  • 8,000 subscribers to a subreddit
  • 100,000 (lol) subscribers/10,000 views per video on YouTube
Discord Partnership also requires "good behavior" be exhibited. I don't think this to be good behavior. How did he get partnered?
AFAIK that server isn't partnered, but you can use discord.me to get a custom URL (which is separate from discord.gg).

No this one is just an exceptional individual that would offer embarrassing information when prompted to years ago. lolcows have always been this bad
The stuff written by the OP is from a few days ago but yeah, amy has been at this for a while.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but the fact that immigrants like this are being let in to do God knows what with minors is very reminiscent of the UK and most of Europe.
It's not perfect, and there's certainly places in a better situation than the US (Australia comes to mind) but the situation is much better here than in the UK and Europe.

A big reason is that our government is much smaller and provides drastically fewer benefits than Europe. If weirdos like this get in, they at least have to work a lot harder to support themselves. They can't just sit back and collect a fat check while doing nothing.

Heh, if you're looking to sneak in and collect welfare, Canada's right there.

When it comes to diddling kids, you're much likelier here to get sent to PMITA prison. Ask Nick Bate.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
TL;DR of Amy's backstory: Amy fled to the US to avoid Singapore's mandatory military service. She did some stupid shit online (see above /cow/ thread or search "Hips-chan" if you really care), including trolling /int/ and /lgbt/ and defending fellow pedophile Sarah Butts, but none of that holds a candle to her recent actions.
Anything she he could've done to make defending Sarah Butts look pale by comparison has got to be a nauseating crime against humanity.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
This guy’s Singaporean? I thought most of them were of Chinese descent?

He looks more like an Indian/South Asian or somebody from southern Thailand.
I know it’s been answered but I’ve been to Singapore a few times and it’s actually fairly diverse. There’s even a lot of American and European expats. It is however a very pricey country to live in. Even just visiting, be prepared to bring at least 2k after your flight and hotel just for walking around money and souvenirs, drinks, food, etc. The price of living however is outpaced by the wages of those working in Singapore which are rather nice. My guess is that this guy didn’t want to work really so he bounced to the States to marry a mentally ill minor.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino