Dramacow Amitabho Chattopadhyay / Amy Chattopadhyay / Hips-chan / leSemenDemon / princessCuck / transmisogyne - Lawsuit-happy transgender immigrant (with a shota wife!)

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Zebedee

Providing mental diagnosis to e-famous degenerates
kiwifarms.net
Edited, I didn't read the post properly. Thought Finn was still underaged for a second there.

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
Indian, eh? No wonder he left Singapore, they'll cane the fuck out of you if you shit in the streets there.
I know it’s been answered but I’ve been to Singapore a few times and it’s actually fairly diverse. There’s even a lot of American and European expats. It is however a very pricey country to live in. Even just visiting, be prepared to bring at least 2k after your flight and hotel just for walking around money and souvenirs, drinks, food, etc. The price of living however is outpaced by the wages of those working in Singapore which are rather nice. My guess is that this guy didn’t want to work really so he bounced to the States to marry a mentally ill minor.
Everyone also seems to forget being gay is basically illegal in Singapore, being a trans pedophile even more so.

Ed_ButteredToast

kiwifarms.net
THIS "LUCILLE" IS NOT AMY GF LUCILLE
amy_on_ftms.png

Her tweets are protected, so I'm putting the video here.

More info: Lucille isn't Lucille's real name. It's her middle name and her great grandmother's first name. She believes she is inhabited by the spirit of said great grandmother.

Discord_2019-02-02_20-33-44.png Discord_2019-02-02_20-35-19.png Discord_2019-02-02_20-41-40.png Discord_2019-02-02_20-48-26.pngDiscord_2019-02-02_20-53-48.png Discord_2019-02-02_20-53-55.pngDiscord_2019-02-02_20-57-28.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Everyone also seems to forget being gay is basically illegal in Singapore, being a trans pedophile even more so.
I mean it’s not an Islamic Country so I had no idea about that. I’d have no real reason to look into it one way or the other. I guess I’ll ask the gf when I get home and see what the status of that is for gay and transgender people.

But yeah the pedo thing would definitely put him in hot shit. Not just a basic caning either, we’re talking hard time in addition to caning and he’d very likely die in prison.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
This might be a really dumb question, but how the fuck has this guy not been deported yet? He openly brags about living in the country illegally. If I were an illegal immigrant I wouldn't be so blasé about shouting it everywhere, especially if I have given people reasons to hate me like this guy has. I know California is a left-leaning state, but surely it must have some enforcement of immigration laws? This seems like a shut-and-dry case for deportation to me.

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
This might be a really dumb question, but how the fuck has this guy not been deported yet? He openly brags about living in the country illegally. If I were an illegal immigrant I wouldn't be so blasé about shouting it everywhere, especially if I have given people reasons to hate me like this guy has. I know California is a left-leaning state, but surely it must have some enforcement of immigration laws? This seems like a shut-and-dry case for deportation to me.
Because he claims that they're actually here legally but just likes to LARP as an illegal immigrant.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
Because he claims that they're actually here legally but just likes to LARP as an illegal immigrant.
I don't see how that's possible, unless they're using Finn as a way to stay in the country. If that's the case then it's pretty obvious that he's committing marriage fraud to obtain a green card, which itself is grounds for deportation if the authorities found out. Speaking of Finn, I wonder if he ever actually took control of his estate?

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
I don't see how that's possible, unless they're using Finn as a way to stay in the country. If that's the case then it's pretty obvious that he's committing marriage fraud to obtain a green card, which itself is grounds for deportation if the authorities found out. Speaking of Finn, I wonder if he ever actually took control of his estate?
That's currently her plan at the moment, but she is waiting until the mother dies to do anything about it.

• Feels
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Schrödinger

kiwifarms.net
I've lurked this place for a while, had no idea Amy had a thread.

I knew someone who was raped by him. They were a minor at the time.

They're doing a lot better now, but I remember when they first told me I was pissed. I thought he was just some random internet freak, I remember I saw him once somewhere on discord but didn't think too much of it. I have no idea how that person in particular involved themselves with this loser, but now seeing he has a new child bride is disgusting.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I've lurked this place for a while, had no idea Amy had a thread.

I knew someone who was raped by him. They were a minor at the time.

They're doing a lot better now, but I remember when they first told me I was pissed. I thought he was just some random internet freak, I remember I saw him once somewhere on discord but didn't think too much of it. I have no idea how that person in particular involved themselves with this loser, but now seeing he has a new child bride is disgusting.
Holy shit, that's fucked if that happened.

ComputerWife

I want a divorce
kiwifarms.net
Is the way Amy described Finn’s Mom’s death multiple times supposed to imply that she’s on her deathbed or something? Are she and Finn not attempting to divorce at all even though they’re separated (on top of Finn moving with another relationship)? Knowing Amy, it would be overly drawn out, but the obsession with court and law makes me think Amy would be vocal about how much money the settlement would get to her if such a situation happened. But that requires giving up a greencard, and I guess it’s only fun to LARP as an illegal immigrant rather than actually committing to becoming one. Or is Finn and the family letting the failed marriage continue because they think they’re doing a downtrodden singaporean transgender pedophile a favor?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ntwadumela

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m noticing his name on Discord is Amy Whitcomb Hyde. I have to wonder if he’s an MDE fan and if so, how he reconciles being trans with their brand of humor.
It's pretty simple. Amy isn't one of the super easily offended SJW. Amy is a rogue edgelord with unwarranted self importance and touch of pedophilic creepiness. The comparison in this thread to Amos Yee was incredibly apt.

Anyway, I promised I'd dig up princesscuck's twitter argument with Nora Reed from the latter's la zorra thread. So here are the posts by @Chan the Wizard back when it happened.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/norareed-nora-fleck-nora-reed-heineman-fleck-sugar-daddy-john-fleck-and-the-norasphere.20118/page-228#post-1672312

(it continues onto page 229 and maybe into the 230s)

Basically Amy called out Nora for being a fake trans and offered some advice on dealing with us, and then Nora proceeds to chimp the fuck out about "gatekeeping" and twisting it into Amy "giving tips to stalkers" and tried whipping up her usual patented Nora Hatemobs(tm).

I have very little reason to like Amy, but it is completely irrefutable that she was in the right when it comes to this specific incident, and she earns my praise for giving me lols via jerking off fellow lolcows.

Schrödinger

kiwifarms.net
Is the way Amy described Finn’s Mom’s death multiple times supposed to imply that she’s on her deathbed or something? Are she and Finn not attempting to divorce at all even though they’re separated (on top of Finn moving with another relationship)? Knowing Amy, it would be overly drawn out, but the obsession with court and law makes me think Amy would be vocal about how much money the settlement would get to her if such a situation happened. But that requires giving up a greencard, and I guess it’s only fun to LARP as an illegal immigrant rather than actually committing to becoming one. Or is Finn and the family letting the failed marriage continue because they think they’re doing a downtrodden singaporean transgender pedophile a favor?
I don't know why he was even given a greencard or how that poor kid fell for it. This isn't the first time he tried to find a greencard.

I just know at one point that his family wanted him to come back. I wish they just kidnapped him like the Saudis.

Beautiful Border

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why he was even given a greencard or how that poor kid fell for it. This isn't the first time he tried to find a greencard.

I just know at one point that his family wanted him to come back. I wish they just kidnapped him like the Saudis.
That's the part of all of this that I still don't get. I was under the impression that the process of obtaining a green card through marriage was fairly stringent, I thought there would be no way that something like this would be able to happen. Maybe just because it's California and that state is okay with letting in anyone with a pulse?

Umaibae

kiwifarms.net
That's the part of all of this that I still don't get. I was under the impression that the process of obtaining a green card through marriage was fairly stringent, I thought there would be no way that something like this would be able to happen. Maybe just because it's California and that state is okay with letting in anyone with a pulse?
I participated as a witness to a legitimate green card marriage case in CA involving someone from a Western country. It was very complex. Not sure how it's applying here.

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
It's pretty simple. Amy isn't one of the super easily offended SJW. Amy is a rogue edgelord with unwarranted self importance and touch of pedophilic creepiness. The comparison in this thread to Amos Yee was incredibly apt.

Anyway, I promised I'd dig up princesscuck's twitter argument with Nora Reed from the latter's la zorra thread. So here are the posts by @Chan the Wizard back when it happened.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/norareed-nora-fleck-nora-reed-heineman-fleck-sugar-daddy-john-fleck-and-the-norasphere.20118/page-228#post-1672312

(it continues onto page 229 and maybe into the 230s)

Basically Amy called out Nora for being a fake trans and offered some advice on dealing with us, and then Nora proceeds to chimp the fuck out about "gatekeeping" and twisting it into Amy "giving tips to stalkers" and tried whipping up her usual patented Nora Hatemobs(tm).

I have very little reason to like Amy, but it is completely irrefutable that she was in the right when it comes to this specific incident, and she earns my praise for giving me lols via jerking off fellow lolcows.
Amy really hates FtMs in general and basically tries to make anything we do or say look bad (inb4 "a tranny on a drama forum? imagine my shock."). In /cutetrans/, it always seemed to be "oh fuck you FtMs" despite them being imo relatively chill.

Which brings me to why I'm even making this post. I've been holding on to this one for a little while. I had left /cutetrans/ in October and had rejoined yesterday under a different account, but before then I had managed to get a copy of their general channel archived. I didn't get in to some of the other channels there since I was mostly a lurker, but here's 2 years of chat logs up to October.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino