Dramacow Amitabho Chattopadhyay / Amy Chattopadhyay / Hips-chan / leSemenDemon / princessCuck / transmisogyne - Lawsuit-happy transgender immigrant (with a shota wife!)

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this thread is tied with the zoosadist threads in making me Mad on the Internet. There’s such a clear understanding of what good and evil are, yet such a clear dedication to ruining the lives of everyone around them. I just don’t understand how someone like this can exist.
Agreed. Seeing pieces of shit like this thing, Dan Olson and Laurelai really get under my skin and I try to avoid their threads so I don't get mad on the internet and sperge out.

I guess I prefer my cows mostly harmless like Maddox.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, this thread is tied with the zoosadist threads in making me Mad on the Internet. There’s such a clear understanding of what good and evil are, yet such a clear dedication to ruining the lives of everyone around them. I just don’t understand how someone like this can exist.
Some people are just shitty people.

• Agree
Reactions: DatBepisTho

fried_kooch

#1 bibleman fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
another tranny who likes shitty memes and uses discord? hmm.

as far as i can tell in my experience with dealing with people like this, common factors are: dadlessness, a lack of meaningful goals and direction, a fascination for weird esoteric subcultures, and extreme sexual dysfunction. basically, it's what happens when you jack off to anime and don't get off the internet more than a few hours a week.

illhavetwo

kiwifarms.net
THIS "LUCILLE" IS NOT AMY GF LUCILLE
View attachment 655910
Yeah, okay, this dude has to be a habitual liar. He isn't fucking any FTMs - the majority of those are "gay men" who look for cute white boys or cute kpop boys (or each other), and the other ones are "straight" and hooking up with lesbians or bisexual women (or each other), not inbred looking gremlins in a dress. The greencard stuff is shifty too and other things he brags about don't quite sound right. I'm really not sure how much this stuff is edge lord grandstanding vs. actual psychopath.

yeahitsmehaha

kiwifarms.net
Only if you tell us about it.

HINT

when I was falsely accused to the police and feds of some heinous sin, that false accusation was drowned out by the epic attempts on /baph/ and kiwifarms to get me prosecuted for something or the other that made it obvious it was some kind of internet trolling attempt and they never bothered to investigate further.

never got the chance to thank you guys for that. thanks guys!! :)

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
when I was falsely accused to the police and feds of some heinous sin, that false accusation was drowned out by the epic attempts on /baph/ and kiwifarms to get me prosecuted for something or the other that made it obvious it was some kind of internet trolling attempt and they never bothered to investigate further.

Send the mods proof it's you or else you're a gay I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net

hey, if you are who you say you are, pls verify or i will need to threadban you. by verifying we can ensure youre not some jackass who is pretending to be who you say you are. thanks dude.

Cryin RN

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“Why yes, I am aware that there is a public record of my pedophillic tenancies and general dumb actions. I look great! Which is why my twitter is locked. Because of how cool and sociopathic I am.”
Yeah! It's such a funny lolcow trait when speds think "sociopath" makes them sound like cool dudes instead of bog standard Antisocial PD future felons. Yep bud, you and half of juvie are sexy evil geniuses, enjoy your brilliant future of pit bulls and meth.

This guy accidentally struck it big with one lawsuit, has he actually filed any more? He doesn't seem as dedicated to the art of vexatious litigation as our boy Russell G. Maybe he thinks the words "I'm going to sue you" are just magic and you get what you want anyway?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino