Dramacow Amitabho Chattopadhyay / Amy Chattopadhyay / Hips-chan / leSemenDemon / princessCuck / transmisogyne - Lawsuit-happy transgender immigrant (with a shota wife!)

Shovel420

kiwifarms.net

Hi, I'm MtF and I used to be in amy's /cutetrans/ discord server. She regularly said I looked like a very young boy (around 12-13 at 20) when I was early on hormones and constantly talked about how she wanted to fuck me "because you're a little boy," and asked me to fly to meet her once and constantly asked me when I was going to break up with my boyfriend so that she could fuck me.
She is 100% a pedophile and it is not just a haha funny meme joke like she pretends it to be.

Schrödinger

kiwifarms.net

Hi, I'm MtF and I used to be in amy's /cutetrans/ discord server. She regularly said I looked like a very young boy (around 12-13 at 20) when I was early on hormones and constantly talked about how she wanted to fuck me "because you're a little boy," and asked me to fly to meet her once and constantly asked me when I was going to break up with my boyfriend so that she could fuck me.
She is 100% a pedophile and it is not just a haha funny meme joke like she pretends it to be.
This exactly lines up with my friend. She was a lonely impressionable teen. Amy took advantage of that.

I don't want to powerlevel but goddamn, this is worse than that Reiko HRT blackmail shit. Amy intentionally grooms young teenagers who seek someone to relate to or to understand them and meets up with them IRL. Then it gets to pressuring the teen into romantic shit, then it turns into Amy just raping them. Then it turns to Amy throwing them away.

Thank you for posting this, I wish I had more evidence than just a testimony but I doubt they want to look up that again.

By the way, if Finn is currently in a mental ward and Amy is trying to get the estate or whatever the fuck he wants to steal from his child bride, Finn's mom must either die or become too sick herself right? I don't know anything about the law regarding to this but if Finn is in a longterm ward, it can take a year or two to get out depending on how severe.

Considering Finn is getting groomed by Amy I think it took a toll on their mental health.
If Finn is in a longterm ward, I would suspect they would be in either Utah or North(or is it South? I can't remember) Carolina because that is where all the mental health longterm centers are. I don't know if Finn would be put in a male or coed center.

I hope Finn is a bluff or some fantasy he made up.

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
This exactly lines up with my friend. She was a lonely impressionable teen. Amy took advantage of that.

I don't want to powerlevel but goddamn, this is worse than that Reiko HRT blackmail shit. Amy intentionally grooms young teenagers who seek someone to relate to or to understand them and meets up with them IRL. Then it gets to pressuring the teen into romantic shit, then it turns into Amy just raping them. Then it turns to Amy throwing them away.

Thank you for posting this, I wish I had more evidence than just a testimony but I doubt they want to look up that again.

By the way, if Finn is currently in a mental ward and Amy is trying to get the estate or whatever the fuck he wants to steal from his child bride, Finn's mom must either die or become too sick herself right? I don't know anything about the law regarding to this but if Finn is in a longterm ward, it can take a year or two to get out depending on how severe.

Considering Finn is getting groomed by Amy I think it took a toll on their mental health.
If Finn is in a longterm ward, I would suspect they would be in either Utah or North(or is it South? I can't remember) Carolina because that is where all the mental health longterm centers are. I don't know if Finn would be put in a male or coed center.

Note that the OP had photos of Finn. She exists. Also that seems to be what the plan is, at least from reading the transcript of the recording.

• Agree
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Shovel420

kiwifarms.net
Amy has a history with anyone who looks young or is young. I know multiple people she sent pictures of her penis to in DMs who were 15 at the time. She also abused her ex prior to Finn, who was very young as well.

She invited an 11 year old boy into the discord once to "play fortnite with" who she eventually removed after outrage from me and many other members.

She regularly posted her dick pics in the general chat despite there being many underaged members on the server.

She also had questionable sexual relationships with some other members of the server in the past but I don't know the details in that, but supposedly she forced her to give her a blowjob after she flew out to meet her. That person was not underaged though.

Finn is very much a real person unfortunately. Other members of the server had met her in real life before, and I've seen (censored) versions of their marriage license and more than enough pictures of her. That is all very real.
I have not been on the server or talked to Finn in quite some time so I'm not up to date on how her mental health is, but I hope she recovers because she's been through a lot of shit.

There is just one bit of info I'd like to clear up from earlier in the thread though, which is that Amy physically abused Finn (and the "video proof" of such). That was Finn's fetish and after she and Amy split up she continued to do it with hookups and stuff. It was not domestic violence. Definitely fucked up but not what the thread is trying to imply.

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
There is just one bit of info I'd like to clear up from earlier in the thread though, which is that Amy physically abused Finn (and the "video proof" of such). That was Finn's fetish and after she and Amy split up she continued to do it with hookups and stuff. It was not domestic violence. Definitely fucked up but not what the thread is trying to imply.
One thing worth mentioning is that amy routinely claims that Finn abused her. Which is, in my opinion, complete fucking bullshit.

• Agree
Reactions: minmin and Hanamura

Schrödinger

kiwifarms.net
Amy has a history with anyone who looks young or is young. I know multiple people she sent pictures of her penis to in DMs who were 15 at the time. She also abused her ex prior to Finn, who was very young as well.

She invited an 11 year old boy into the discord once to "play fortnite with" who she eventually removed after outrage from me and many other members.

She regularly posted her dick pics in the general chat despite there being many underaged members on the server.

She also had questionable sexual relationships with some other members of the server in the past but I don't know the details in that, but supposedly she forced her to give her a blowjob after she flew out to meet her. That person was not underaged though.
I know Amy has anally raped people too. I have no idea how he gets the money to fly out all the time, even with that lawsuit. I'm not sure how he gets their parents to agree to let them fly out.

Finn is very much a real person unfortunately. Other members of the server had met her in real life before, and I've seen (censored) versions of their marriage license and more than enough pictures of her. That is all very real.
I have not been on the server or talked to Finn in quite some time so I'm not up to date on how her mental health is, but I hope she recovers because she's been through a lot of shit.
I just don't want to believe that somehow he's gotten control of a girl and her parents let him marry her.. I don't understand how that happened. Are her parents just stupid too? I get manipulating young teens, but I don't know how he managed to manipulate adults. Perhaps it was easier since the mom is sick.

I feel that even if people took legal action against Amy, nothing will happen because Amy is a poor brown immigrant and will be killed in Singapore or something. It's also easier since he took advantage of vulnerable and usually poor youth who would never go to the legal system.

Out of everything, I hope he never gets control of Finn's assets.

• Informative
Reactions: Hanamura

Shovel420

kiwifarms.net
I know Amy has anally raped people too. I have no idea how he gets the money to fly out all the time, even with that lawsuit. I'm not sure how he gets their parents to agree to let them fly out.
I don't know anything about that. I'm pretty sure all the people have been over the legal age though (minus Finn of course). The other ex I talked about was an online thing as far as I know.

Strong Tranni Role Model

Old Salty Tranni
kiwifarms.net
Everyone i've ever talked to about Amy (or /cutetrans/ in general) has only had negative things to say about them, unless they are a literal child or chaser. It seems like a huge portion of her discord server are under aged, or were at the point of joining the server, under aged.

• Feels
Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Lazybird8654

kiwifarms.net

You need to talk to the 15 year olds who got photos of her penis in there Dms to provide screenshots.

Also here is her discord has Code of administration down below. Yes her Discord has a damn legal document attached.

And she was going to have another Amy defend her on this thread:
exposed.PNG

exposed 2.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

berserkerarmor

big man, bigger sword, biggest dick.
kiwifarms.net
You need to talk to the 15 year olds who got photos of her penis in there Dms to provide screenshots.

Also here is her discord has Code of administration down below. Yes her Discord has a damn legal document attached.

And she was going to have another Amy defend her on this thread:
View attachment 658898
View attachment 658900
the fact her discord has a legal document attached is fucking stupid. like.. really?
who's gonna go to jail over your discord? you for being a pedo or the person who was in the right in the end?

that discord just seems more autistic then the farms server on movie night

autisticftmsbtfo

kiwifarms.net
Looks like amy changed her name on reddit again.

Now u/sfgavel is spamming reddit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/an5pf5/trumpsupporting_us_citizen_stripped_of/
sorry, but of all the moronic shit in this thread this is the thing that compelled me to make an account just to comment on it - this person is so butthurt at Amy that not only do they make a post about a reddit account that posts posts from a site that she posts on under her real name as if it's an amazing new development, then calls it 'spamming' when they're upvoted and stickied by the mods .. this is the funniest spurned female behavior i've seen in my life hahahaHAHAHA

pump a little more test in those veins and maybe you'll develop some male clarity and rationality, babygirl

Ed_ButteredToast

kiwifarms.net
this person is so butthurt at Amy that not only do they make a post about a reddit account that posts posts from a site that she posts on under her real name as if it's an amazing new development, then calls it 'spamming' when they're upvoted and stickied by the mods ..
Hi Amy. You know we can see that the account is 5 months old, right?

Not a Spambot

kiwifarms.net
Was tipped off to another interesting tidbit of information. Apparently amy has been prolific in doing translations of various hentai, and seems to have a certain knack for it.

Searching Google can bring up a bunch of these, most of which seem to have the "ryona" or "shota" tags on nhentai. In fact, the 'one hentai manga' that amy tried to reenact but failed is also one of the ones she translated (not safe for work, obviously).

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino