Dramacow Amitabho Chattopadhyay / Amy Chattopadhyay / Hips-chan / leSemenDemon / princessCuck / transmisogyne - Lawsuit-happy transgender immigrant (with a shota wife!)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Report socks so they can be banned. This guy was given the chance to verify back in the day and didn't take it. Fuck him until he learns to verify.

Love and Light

kiwifarms.net
It isn't. Remember that this flip tranny is a brainlet who thinks they're a genius.

I get that, but how is that a freaking law? Is it just a loophole, or is that in the legal code of the state of California? All I'm imagining is this ladyboy telekinetically jerking himself off while keeping his body completely motionless as a kid holds his mouth open in patient anticipation. Like some degenerate version of "Operation".

Dumbthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
Made a account after stumbling on this. I'll be up front and say that I used to be involved with Bronies mostly for the writing community (laugh, but by 2013 or so it was one of the most active fandoms around for anyone interested in writing) and I interacted with Amy on Fimfiction up until around 2014, where they dropped off in terms of activity on the site around when they started to write their novel. I say that, because I had access to the Google Doc file for the rough draft of it up around until it was made private. I'm embarrassed by how much I used to like this person now that I know about the things she's done since she's fled Singapore, so this is basically a post from a guy who's read 'her stuff' basically, which, in hindsight, have plenty of red flags.

So, first off, Amy's Fimfiction account is called Amit and she was part of a informal circle of authors that basically pumped out less than standard gory/depressing fiction (of which Fiddlebottoms and Chuckfinly are still active and have written actual novels by this point in time). Amy's fiction, besides stressing a love of Joyce and being overly intellectual/pretentious for a 15 year old ambiguously gendered child prodigy, was mostly gore-less up until one of the later things she posted on the site in 2013. That one happened to be a first-person segment in a otherwise second-person story that features a trans female-to-male character being egged on to kill a child by a similarly young female (this is what counted as high-quality fiction in the Brony community). The relevant passage is in spoilers.

The feeling is indescribable, but out of some instinct you try to put words to it nonetheless.

There is a buzz, of course, as the tip goes in—it isn’t sudden, but instead building, and as the rest follows it fails to explode like you imagine it should. In the deepest frustration you pull and thrust, and the buzzing is deeper, louder, physically so; you push and pull and push and it becomes stronger and stronger and it turns into an inexplicable headache that is so bad it feels amazing and you keep going while he’s gasping and something touches you behind, laps up against your seeping nether regions and you can’t stand it any more and let go with an enormous yell and the energy spews from your horn and you can hear an immense pop and blood splashes against your face and you pull your head up—up, not out—and you see a mess of gore, a shattered jaw split far beyond its maximal range and an eye burst open, its zonular fibres holding onto it feebly over the pool of its spilt fluids and a face with its nose completely missing, its pieces lying on the ground next to you.

An overwhelming sense of revulsion overtakes you and before you can vomit you feel hooves grabbing onto your back and an intense sort of relaxation grabs you and you feel a nibbling on the side of your neck.

“I killed him,” you say, without the slightest trace of feeling.

“It’s alright,” she says, turning your face towards hers; you cannot help but note that the shattered organ-bag of your friend’s body is particularly soft. “It’s your first time. We’ll have more fun with the next one.”

Before you can respond, she leans in and gives you a deep kiss, her tongue probing into your bloodstained mouth.

Your eyes open wide and you blush in surprise.

She pulls away for a second. “Now,” she says, “about the fucking.”

She leans back in, and you return her affections as the corpse twitches beneath you.

So yeah, there's that. Going by the timeline, this should've been written before she moved to the states and before she came out as trans, but it makes me sick at the moment because of the implications. There's similar content in her other stories in regards to emotional manipulation by figures of power (mostly teachers), along with quite a lot of suicidal themes (usually not violent). The only time that I can recall that actually brushed up with the rules of the site was regarding fiction not reaching the minimum amount of words (1000 for a individual submission) and spending quite a lot of time going back and forth trying to get what amounted to drabble-length stories on the site; most of her conflicts involved off-site drama.

As for the novel, it's about post apocalyptic french muslims, I have it somewhere if no one has actually gotten a hold of it (I personally feel quite good that I snagged it at a warehouse sale and spent only a few dollars on it) and could go through highlights if it's relevant, most of which would involve weird child grooming aspects relevant to the plot. I think she also deleted or at least altered her Gmail account that she used around this period, as I can't find any links to Gdocs she had involving her novel and other minor projects she worked on. Basically, I fear that the situation with Finn is absolutely something Amy's been waiting to get involved in since she moved to the states and I actually don't think her mental state or sense of morality has actually gotten any better since her teenage brony phase. If anything, I suspect that her interests that veer towards predatory behavior have been a major aspect of her personality since she was a young teenager.

Last edited:

dodgindn

kiwifarms.net

That's striking - that being said, looking back through the story and trying to get your reading of it, I'm pretty sure the character isn't a child at all but a young man. Still incredibly repulsive.

It's a shame you got one of the earlier copies of the book without the grammatical corrections and added appendices. Feel free to DM me on Discord (they'll ban this account because I refuse to 'verify') and I'll send you a copy of those.

The 'situation' with the wife was that it was an unhealthy relationship in which she had an immense amount of financial leverage over me that she was happy to abuse, a situation that was ultimately untenable. There wasn't anything that really distinguished it from any other relationship between people with rich parents in the North Bay, and it's some kind of virgin psychosis to argue that three years constitutes a 'child grooming'-tier age gap.

Actually curious how you read child grooming from the book. Hope to hear more from you about that.

Dumbthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
That's striking - that being said, looking back through the story and trying to get your reading of it, I'm pretty sure the character isn't a child at all but a young man. Still incredibly repulsive.

It's a shame you got one of the earlier copies of the book without the grammatical corrections and added appendices. Feel free to DM me on Discord (they'll ban this account because I refuse to 'verify') and I'll send you a copy of those.

The copy of the book I have is the same one on Amazon; I don't remember particular plot differences between the Gdoc that was available while it was and the book. The associated website for the book (info@glasswalkerbooks.com) is down as well (I never visited it), but two links for uploaded pictures used as advertisement for the book on 4chan are still valid (here and here) and I imagine those were used on the website at some point.

The 'situation' with the wife was that it was an unhealthy relationship in which she had an immense amount of financial leverage over me

Freudian slip? I kid.

that she was happy to abuse, a situation that was ultimately untenable. There wasn't anything that really distinguished it from any other relationship between people with rich parents in the North Bay, and it's some kind of virgin psychosis to argue that three years constitutes a 'child grooming'-tier age gap.

I think the relationship is predatory because you have tendencies in regards to being personally interested in terrible power dynamics before they you were fifteen and admitted it on a website designed to host fanfiction about colorful horses; see attached image for one example. I don't feel the need to screenshot everything because Fimfiction has it's own archive site among others, presumably posting on anything more anonymous then Discord or the chans now that you've gotten older and settled into a online persona of what amounts to being a arch-pedophile is unpleasant.

Actually curious how you read child grooming from the book. Hope to hear more from you about that.

Spoiled for brevity.
There's no point in the book where anything directly explicit occurs among any of the older characters but the rough draft that was originally available Perei (a young man with a ambiguous gender identity) and Ayerei (older male figure) had a vaguer relationship then what is established in the book due to the amount of time they spent together being purposely ambiguous and that can still be interpreted from the text. While the story contains religious extremists and child solders, nothing sexual is involved in regards to the 12-year old main character except a few bouts of nakedness being described as far as I can tell, besides some oddities relating to a sentient computer program. Grooming isn't the right word but the intent is there.

Attachments

• fimficsnip17.PNG
    fimficsnip17.PNG
    120 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Liquid Kent

MGTOWindu Nuffin
kiwifarms.net
Holy hell, I come back from work and I see this! (Can't believe I didn't know about it sooner)

Times like this I'm fucking proud that I didn't listen to all the hippies and beatniks my ex-girlfriend mixed around with and told me to go to Canada and be gay and faggy there

Last edited:

fnaarf

world's first ethical femcel
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if it is them but it looks like it could be, they apparently have a job with the State Of California(why wouldnt they hire pedos) as well. Don't really know if this helps but be good and have a good day...
did no one google his name before hiring him

theGIMPpepper

kiwifarms.net
I'm in a discord server with this person, she currently works for the IRS and once left a Discord call open while taking a call from a customer, on speaker phone. Confidential tax information exposed to like 20 people listening. I've also encountered her bragging about not giving benefits to people because she doesn't think they deserve it. Shitty enough to be a grooming discord tranny, but to use your position of minor power to hurt random strangers it's a new low of shittiness.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
I'm in a discord server with this person, she currently works for the IRS and once left a Discord call open while taking a call from a customer, on speaker phone. Confidential tax information exposed to like 20 people listening.
Report her, retard. Discord keeps logs of that sort of thing.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Unlike Amy I'm not the type to make someone lose their job because of shitty internet posts. Her liberal use of lawsuits will be her undoing.
This isn't "shitty internet posts", this is an actual big-boy federal crime- that your dumb ass just made yourself complicit in if you aren't making shit up. If I felt like being a dick, I could drop a hot tip to the IRS and then you might have a fed knocking on your door to ask questions.

BringoBrongo

kiwifarms.net
Unlike Amy I'm not the type to make someone lose their job because of shitty internet posts. Her liberal use of lawsuits will be her undoing.
This user is a good friend of Amy by the way, I recognize their profile picture. They are in the op's discord screenshots, but I am unsure if I am allowed to name them.