Among The Jews - A Musical Interlude inspired by the MatI show (2-19) -

Syn_32

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I don't know how this will work, but here we go... So, if you watched the 2-19-21 stream of Mad at the Internet, you mostly heard painful bass notes and rather shoddy engineering at the start. And so, Dear Leader has requested some form of mashup of Among Us and Israeli music, so I decided during the stream to get to work and I have created something... interesting. I decided on some added flair (warning sounds of the impending invasion of the Jews) and among us mixed with Hava Naguila, with custom drum pattern. In the attachment is a Wav at 16 bit 44.1khz (The Wav is for converting to HQ as long as its 16 bits due to my software only rendering that way, sorry). So if you think Dear Leader will like it, let him know. Mods, if I'm in the wrong place, send it to the right place. And if I get banned because of this, well the Jews got me again. Enjoy :) Oh and you can do whatever you want to the music, just say who made it, or don't, I don't care.

Edited2: Thanks to a critique, I have reworked the song. Sadly its only MP3 320k because I kept screwing the sequencing up, and missed ques and it became longer, but it came out alright at the end, just a bigger Wav file. So hopefully I get more helpful critiques so I can improve.

Attachments

• Among The Jews (Redux).mp3
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
I would've named it "Jews Among US"

There is about a 0 chance in hell I'm going to download a file from any one on this site, so please just upload it

Okay, I don't know how this will work, but here we go... So, if you watched the 2-19-21 stream of Mad at the Internet, you mostly heard painful bass notes and rather shoddy engineering at the start. And so, Dear Leader has requested some form of mashup of Among Us and Israeli music, so I decided during the stream to get to work and I have created something... interesting. I decided on some added flair (warning sounds of the impending invasion of the Jews) and among us mixed with Hava Naguila, with custom drum pattern. In the attachment is a Wav at 16 bit 44.1khz (The Wav is for converting to HQ as long as its 16 bits due to my software only rendering that way, sorry). So if you think Dear Leader will like it, let him know. Mods, if I'm in the wrong place, send it to the right place. And if I get banned because of this, well the Jews got me again. Enjoy :) Oh and you can do whatever you want to the music, just say who made it, or don't, I don't care. No Password needed.

Edited: Due to most people not wanting a Zip (can't blame them) i have uploaded the Wav as its own thing... sorry, I was trying to be helpful...
Drop that hihat way down and add in a synth bass drum.