Dramacow Amy Bouzaglo / Amanda Bossingham & Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo (Amy's Baking Company) - Previously convicted couple, stolen tips from staff, sent death threats to Dr.Phil and Gordon Ramsay

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Updated OP here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/amy-b...bouzaglo-amys-baking-company.936/post-4816860

Soooooo... I was watching Kitchen Nightmares and let me tell you, this duo, Amy and Sammy who run a restaurant are so delusional about their cooking and can't take criticism and have the ego the size of the universe and call everyone bullys and haters that can't appreciate good cooking and don't trust their own waitresses and chefs and yeah... due to this publicity they received, I have a feeling that these two are going start to get really interesting and deteriorate when word gets out.

The way Gordon Ramsay was at the end walking away seems pretty confident thought that the buisiness is not going to last much longer and it is probably better to let it die.

EDIT: I should probably note that since this is a reality show, it would be vital to do some investigating pre-Kitchen Nightmare of Amy and Sammy, it is quite interesting.

They seem to try to paint Sammy as a bad guy, but honestly? He seems to be just super-beta and just simply fears Amy so he allows her to live in her own little lala land and is just walking on eggshells with her and too afraid to divorce her.

Last edited by a moderator:

haina

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I'd call Sammy beta. To me, being beta is more than being pussywhipped. From watching the episode, I didn't get the sense that he feared her or wanted to divorce her. I think he's a bad person though, and Amy sounds mentally ill.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
I sifted through some restaurant reviews (pretty hard as they're now flooded with reviews by people that only saw the episode). One of the reviewers from a year ago mentioned that they're only nice to people they know. There were some odd positive reviews though. One from 3 years ago talked about the restaurant getting good reviews in a few local papers and that it was an excellent place. There were a few more that went into heavy detail of how great the restaurant is and listed price and a variety of meals they had. An average customer would not know or pay attention to these things which leads me to Believe the owners made accounts and spammed good reviews about their restaurant. Most other reviews are in line with the depiction given in the episode.

Here is their official pages, most of which are getting much needed "love" from their newly found fans. Also they retweeted one of their haters tweets lol.
https://twitter.com/bouzagloabc (http://archive.md/9f0av) Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco (http://archive.md/YFQsO) Facebook
http://amysbakingco.com/ (http://archive.md/bvmT0) Website

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow - Amy seemed really familiar at first, and then I realized that I've met a few people who are basically clones of her but not necessarily into cooking.

I really have to wonder what made her come out that way. My inclination is to believe her mom was into woo-woo indigo child, crystal power stuff and basically told her she's a mystical being who is never wrong. Or something.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, she has a criminal record too, search Amy Bouzaglo, you'll find a wealth of information (I don't exactly want to get in trouble for doxing otherwise I'd post the links to the PDF files). I apparently also found things like behind-the-scenes interviews with the locals when the show was recording (which is valuable since some of those reality shows tend to try to manipulate the footage to exaggerate or get a point across) apparently Amy threatened to call the police on this one guy, but the cameraman was like "we'll take care of this, run!" and so he did and the police of course didn't do anything since obviously the guy didn't do anything wrong and left.

But yeah, if you look back pre-episode, you can still see some pretty bad reviews. Now the locals are just trying to boycott her after what they saw. The only reason Amy was in buisiness for so long was because her restaurant is accross from a move theatre. I have to find the review (it was from pre-episode), but apparently they refused service to a disabled person in a wheelchair and got all pissy when they tried to move tables and chairs to accomodate her.

Rio

Smug Elliot Page
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this episode and I can't get over the victim complex she has. She's always complaining about "the haters" and "cyberbullies." It's amazing and reminds me a lot of Chris and his twolls. Also, I really don't think Sami is a good person. He steals his waiters' tips. He's definitely a douchebag too. Just probably not as psychotic as his wife, who fired a girl for asking "are you sure?"

I also love how they literally kick out a customer before he's gotten his food, and still want to take his money, kick out a bunch of other customers and then complain about the lack of customers. Maybe they'd have more if they didn't keep kicking them out of their restaurant. She really doesn't know how to run a business, that's for sure. You don't kick a customer out for not liking your food while arrogantly claiming that they just don't know anything about good food. Apart from that being a ridiculous thing to do on a personal level, it's also literally trying to get rid of your restaurant's source of income.

Special mention goes out to the moment where she accuses Gordon Ramsay of not knowing how to cook because he doesn't like her food.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing and reminds me a lot of Chris and his twolls.
That's why I was so attracted to her in the first place and so I decided to do research to see some of her backstory since reality shows tend to exaggerate things and it seems like a lot of the stuff about her as told by the locals is true. I mean, a lot of lolcows got popular (or more popular) due to reality shows and whatnot, Stanley Thorton comes to my mind.

But yeah, I'm not trying to cut Sami slack either, I mean, he does enable her and acts as her right hand and white knight, but at the same time I wonder if he walks on eggshells a lot with her and is legitimately afraid of her at times.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
She set her fb and twitter to private. Reading the backlash on twitter and yelp is delicious though. I also love how she uses religion like Chris does. "I started this restaurant because god told me" and apparently the people that have access to her protected twitter are now saying she's ranting about how people don't have god in their life because they don't think her food/restaurant is good. :lol:

Apparently she thinks she is god or something.

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She set her fb and twitter to private. Reading the backlash on twitter and yelp is delicious though. I also love how she uses religion like Chris does. "I started this restaurant because god told me" and apparently the people that have access to her protected twitter are now saying she's ranting about how people don't have god in their life because they don't think her food/restaurant is good. :lol:

Apparently she thinks she is god or something.
She also married her "sweetheart" in five months because Godbear told her and of course, they seem to be in a very happy marriage [/sarcasm]

But yeah, a lot of her thinking is just like Chris' except she is much more aggressive.

I will say this again, but I have a feeling that this will not be the last of her, just watch as people boycott her. Infact, a lot of the restauarants featured on the show will often close shortly after due to them already being in huge financial problems to begin with.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
With reality shows, I tend to believe the "stars" are 50% less horrible than they seem, which, with your average reality star, makes them skew more normal, but in this case, even 50% less awful is still pretty fucking awful. If you're firing 100+ people a year, perhaps it's not incompetent employees..... maybe it's you.
The reality show seems spot on so far. Also lol she tard-raged.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I catch these "Save My Restaurant" now and then, and I have to wonder... why are we bothering to dig some of these people out, when many of them (such as this bint) are obviously in no position to ever be in charge of anything? Poorly run businesses should fail, that's the way the system works. I see these places that look like a dump, have rude employees, incompetent management, and shitty food, and they want a TV show to come in and "save" them. WHAT'S TO SAVE!?? IF YOU HAVE HORRIBLE FOOD AND POOR SERVICE, YOUR RESTAURANT HAS NO REASON TO EXIST!!

There are so many hard-working, innovative people out there who could start viable businesses. Why are scum like Amy wasting their space, venture capital, and potential customers?

Fialovy

isekai'd to CWCville
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He rarely ever saves them. Most of them go out of buisness after the show. One guy featured on the show committed suicide because his restaurant went out of buisiness even. It seems its mostly there as a tutorial of "how not to run a restaurant" infact, the restaurant buisiness is one of the most risky buisinesses out there. Half of the restaurants don't even make it past the first few years.

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fialovy, I love you right now. I love Gordon Ramsey. He is awesome, he tells it like it is, and he knows how to swear good. Most of the people who even are delusional about how their food tastes, or how their restaurants run usually are aware of what Kitchen Nightmares is: Gordon Ramsey comes to fix failing restaurants. They know that there is a problem with their restaurant--not with the customers--at least most of the time. They admit they need help with their restaurants. Amy and Samy simply wanted Gordon Ramsey to be their white knight and say how good their food was.

Amy is so delusional. She believes god gave her the gift to cook, and open the restaurant and whatever, and believes she's this goddess in the kitchen, but she can't even make a pizza right. And Samy wants his Amy-booty so bad, because he's the best he'd ever get, so he's willing to lie to her. But even he's delusional.

But seriously, he takes the waitress's tips. He has no idea how to run a business. Has he ever been in a restaurant before? Oh wait, he has, when he was a "playboy" in Las Vegas, where he met Amy.

When the "food runner" left, who looked like the sweetest little girl, and quit, I'm like "RIGHT ON!" She's awesome.

Amy, everything about her is fake. Seriously, did you see her "get angry?" Botox and plastic surgery. Maybe it's botched and it's affected her tastebuds. Okay, sorry for my rant.

I know we aren't supposed to make trolling plans, but this is not a plan, this is surveying and watching. We are watchers after all, not trolls. Can someone who lives near Scottsdale go to this restaurant before they ultimately close? Seriously, just to taste the food, observe, and leave.

A lot of restaurants on Kitchen Nightmares end up closing after the shows air--not because they were on TV, but because they were destined to close anyway, even after the improvements because they made financial mistakes. Most of these guys take out huge loans in order to open the restaurants--and even after they are fixed-up, they still are in the red.

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
^ this.

I did get really curious about what the food was like, but I'm a very, very long ways away from it.

Looks to me that the food takes 2-3 hours to come because only Amy is doing the cooking in her tiny kitchen. that's probably also why everything's so underdone. She's in over her head and too proud to hire more cooks.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I live in Arizona, but Scottsdale is hours away so actually going is pretty unlikely.

What the fuck does God have to do with her restaurant? Why do some religious people feel the need to insert God into every aspect of their life? It's funny though that she considers everybody who disagrees with her a sinner. Forget things like murder and theft, disagreeing with somebody is a real sin.

R

RP 520

kiwifarms.net
I live in Arizona, but Scottsdale is hours away so actually going is pretty unlikely.

What the fuck does God have to do with her restaurant? Why do some religious people feel the need to insert God into every aspect of their life? It's funny though that she considers everybody who disagrees with her a sinner. Forget things like murder and theft, disagreeing with somebody is a real sin.
I highly doubt she's religious, rather she seems to be using it as a front to make herself look better to the public than she really is. If she started quoting scripture and shit then I'd agree she's a religious nut job. But rather it seems she thinks God=her, you disagree with her you disagree with god.
Pics please, I don't have a Facebook so I can't see it for myself :oops:
Here is all the screencaps I've taken so far besides the ones I posted on the last page: