Dramacow Amy Bouzaglo / Amanda Bossingham & Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo (Amy's Baking Company) - Previously convicted couple, stolen tips from staff, sent death threats to Dr.Phil and Gordon Ramsay

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's common for FOB middle easterners to avoid the tax man as much as possible. He might not be money laundering but he is 99% trying to avoid/evade as much taxes as possible.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
It's common for FOB middle easterners to avoid the tax man as much as possible. He might not be money laundering but he is 99% trying to avoid/evade as much taxes as possible.
That and the bullshit excuse of stealing his employee's tips doesn't help in making him look less like a prick.

TundranVoltaire

Memelord of Hyrule
kiwifarms.net
I just watched the episode of KN, and holy crap. She cray cray.

Also, withholding tips from her workers is unethical. I truly wonder why there are still people willing to work there, they treat them like shit. High turnover is guaranteed but I would assume people would stop applying there after a while.

V

VJ 343

kiwifarms.net
I remember watching the KN (and then Dr Phil) episode while finishing a drawing and the crazy eyes somehow got superimposed on the thing I was drawing. It was pretty funny actually.

I got the impression from it that Amy is the kind of woman who has gotten everything all her life because she's gorgeous, married Samy for his money and now Samy just gives her what she wants to prevent childish shitfits.

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember watching the KN (and then Dr Phil) episode while finishing a drawing and the crazy eyes somehow got superimposed on the thing I was drawing. It was pretty funny actually.

I got the impression from it that Amy is the kind of woman who has gotten everything all her life because she's gorgeous, married Samy for his money and now Samy just gives her what she wants to prevent childish shitfits.

Gorgeous? She looks like a grown-up Gloria Tesch, and current Gloria Tesch isn't exactly pretty.

captkrisma

kiwifarms.net
Did anyone watch the Dr. Phil episode. Amy comes across as a bit more reasonable there but they still don't get it. They need positive publicity. Expert suggests coupons to motivate fence-sitters. Samy replies that their food is good so they can pay full price.

If his food was actually good and they paid their wait staff, Sammy would have the point here. Coupons hurt the bottom line of the restaurant and the tips (unless you're one of the nice guys that tips based off of the price prior to discounts).

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If his food was actually good and they paid their wait staff, Sammy would have the point here. Coupons hurt the bottom line of the restaurant and the tips (unless you're one of the nice guys that tips based off of the price prior to discounts).

Well, I believe the thinking behind the coupons was that it would motivate fence sitters who otherwise wouldn't go at all. I know nothing about the restaurant business though, so I can't really comment on whether that strategy would have worked or not.

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
Well, I believe the thinking behind the coupons was that it would motivate fence sitters who otherwise wouldn't go at all. I know nothing about the restaurant business though, so I can't really comment on whether that strategy would have worked or not.
The captain is right. However, a coupon strategy can be a money maker when done right. In their case, they need one (if they want to make money) and can limit their net loss with limited promotions. I've worked more service industry than I'm willing to admit and could go on forever about how to turn a profit or die trying, but the bottom line is both of them are stubborn assholes.

Strelok

Perfectly Cromulent Poster
kiwifarms.net

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AKA the not quite as insane husband is finally tired of dumping tens of thousands of dollars every month into his wife's batshit insane hobby. God knows how much the lease on a space like that is in that area.

She sure looks like a fake, phony bitch with bad plastic surgery and fake hair. Still, that ugly horse face shines through.

seagull

kiwifarms.net
It's about time they closed. I've been wondering how they've kept running after the initial rush of local curiosity seekers subsided.

I have to think that in addition to them losing money on the place, they must have finally got tired of all of the people coming in to gawk at them. I have a friend who witnessed Samy chimping out over someone taking a photo of him at a Walgreen's just a few months ago, so it wouldn't surprise me if that was also part of the decision.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember these people! I'm honestly surprised their staff didn't break into their house late at night and murder them. They're horrible people, but at least now they're known, so hopefully no one will go into business with them, and people won't work for them.

dorkin44

lolcow double agent
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised they didn't close after the whole PR scandal back in 2013. Took long enough.

I wonder what kind of antics Amy and Sammy will be up to now?