Dramacow Amy Bouzaglo / Amanda Bossingham & Salomon "Samy" Bouzaglo (Amy's Baking Company) - Previously convicted couple, stolen tips from staff, sent death threats to Dr.Phil and Gordon Ramsay

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Evenor

kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone.
I know this is an old post but i wanted to write something since i uncovered this website accidentally. There are weird facts about this person:

-Amy Bouzaglo was replying and threatening everyone in the comments on youtube for past 6 years. This is not her first time.
-At some point she mentioned about shooting up a school to avenge the loss of her business.
-Also how do we know this is ''her''? It could be someone pretending to be her , how do we know this is her and some nerdy kid from school.

Every youtube channel mentioning her/her episode would be flooded with her nasty posts, insulting everyone, claiming she was defamed by internet bullies.
Shes also claiming that her husband is still with her in LA and that she managed to trick the ICE.
What do you all think. Reply soon.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello everyone.
I know this is an old post but i wanted to write something since i uncovered this website accidentally. There are weird facts about this person:

-Amy Bouzaglo was replying and threatening everyone in the comments on youtube for past 6 years. This is not her first time.
-At some point she mentioned about shooting up a school to avenge the loss of her business.
-Also how do we know this is ''her''? It could be someone pretending to be her , how do we know this is her and some nerdy kid from school.

Every youtube channel mentioning her/her episode would be flooded with her nasty posts, insulting everyone, claiming she was defamed by internet bullies.
Shes also claiming that her husband is still with her in LA and that she managed to trick the ICE.
Maybe include some archived links and screenshots, rather than just tell us.

Evenor

kiwifarms.net

This is as far as i could find. I hope this is good enough.
Last but not least she blocks everyone that criticizes her channel or her personal stuff. Not a big deal.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net

Old news. I checked both her YT at the time (this was march this year) and her and Samy's insta, and Samy was deported in december 2018 or januari 2019. That is the time Amy was posting alone only and Samy had a post up of him with palmtrees and something about (insert lake or sea here) showing he was in Israël. Amy then later posted about her being with him again with Hebrew writing on a wall behind them. Also Samy stating he is back in Israël. And more stuff. If you compare Amy and Samy's insta's it all checks out timeline wise. She has been back in Israël with him since about 8 weeks ago.

Screenshot_2019-06-23 Samy bouzaglo ( samybouzaglo) • Instagram-foto's en -video's(1).jpg
Screenshot_2019-06-23 Samy bouzaglo ( samybouzaglo) • Instagram-foto's en -video's(2).jpg
Screenshot_2019-06-23 Samy bouzaglo ( samybouzaglo) • Instagram-foto's en -video's.jpgScreenshot_2019-06-23 Samy bouzaglo ( samybouzaglo) • Instagram-foto's en -video's.png
If they are now back in LA and tricking ICE things are not going to go well for them. I doubt that though. If caught at any airport they will be detained and sent the fuck back if not locked up. They could have gone through Canada or Mexico and slipped across an unguarded piece of border but Samy is now 70 and I think a long trek would not be good for him. Other option is going aboard a cargo freighter and paying to put false names on the passenger list but that takes weeks and they would barely be back.

WTF unban Amy Bouzaglo you faggots (no mods no masters)
I didn't know about that.. Yeah mods you should totally unban her, I want to read what she has to say about us

We should unban her and see if she wants to keep up the we are in LA story.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amy posted about the kiwi farms again, could any mods aprove her or something? Would be hilarious to see her posts here.

View attachment 859513
I think this is proof she's lurking on the Farms and reading her thread. C'mon, somebody, unban her! Let her defend what's left of her honor!

Angry New Ager

HIT ME BABY, ONE MORE TIME
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this is proof she's lurking on the Farms and reading her thread. C'mon, somebody, unban her! Let her defend what's left of her honor!
Nobody else cares about her any more, so she's got to come shitpost on her own KF thread in order to get that sweet, sweet attention she craves? LOL.