Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, looking at that picture now with fresh eyes (lol), her lips are curling away from the mouth. I think she is properly dead there.
What are the odds this was father-God’s coup? I mean contrast these two. Withered weak corpse or the fit tanned strong man carrying the weak dead ass god.

If you are some insane cult member father god is the clear winner here. He could see the advantage of letting the crazy bitch either away and die.

Meat Target

You'll never take me alive, Human Hive!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First the Tranch, and now this. What is going on in Colorado? Is something in the water?
Higher altitudes -> less oxygen -> brain damage
Of course our Lady is dead, so she doesn't talk with words, since her lips are... rotted. But inside the Listener's head. I hear it's... intimate.
The blueish hue would be the result of colloidal silver intake. It's called argyria
The Night Mother was a Dunmer in life, so....

Plague Spectrum

The "doctor" nobody asked for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apparently they came from Jason's name on YIPPEE chat. However can that dude even turn on a computer? Did Jason share these photos or was someone on his name?
Knowing these kinds of people, either answer is a definite possibility. (Also slightly on topic, I wanted to let you know I love how well your username goes with the cult's current situation in a macabre sorta way)

On another note I wonder if in a weird more of a coup kinda way..father-god is going to do something similar to what Marshall Applewhite (heaven's gate leader), did after the cult's cofounder Bonnie Nettles died of cancer, where he just changed the prophecy of the cult to claim that "their death was supposed to happen" and as a result he was completely taking the wheel now..(I'm not saying anything about what these guys may or may not do in the future, that was just the first comparison that came to my mind.)

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
taking a break from this for a bit. love you all. please keep posting everything you find. all my love. <3

archive everything. we cant always make a differance , here. maybe this one time tho. mark me rainbows and dumb and prolly autist. still archive tho. all the things.

new laptop. forgive me if its super fucked,

Plague Spectrum

The "doctor" nobody asked for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
taking a break from this for a bit. love you all. please keep posting everything you find. all my love. <3

archive everything. we cant always make a differance , here. maybe this one time tho. mark me rainbows and dumb and prolly autist. still archive tho. all the things.

new laptop. forgive me if its super fucked,
I understand, this thread is a little wild and perhaps a little overwhelming for some. Stay safe and happy out there. I'll look through the thread once again tonight and check/make a list of what else still needs to be archived and get to work immediately after doing whatever I can. I have a weird feeling a lot of stuff will eventually disappear.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
They covered it on this week's Side Stories (which is just Ben and Henry reading news articles more or less) and cocked it up pretty bad. Seemed like Henry only read the earliest article released and left it at that. They made a ton of assumptions and were ignorant to 90% of the background of LWN. They did say they'd cover it again as more news came out. It's pretty obvious they didn't bother reading this thread or the reddit. They even mistook Amy's actual sister for a "cult sister" and mocked her Facebook post before the thought that it was an actual family member crossed their mind. Those two dudes are pretty stupid without Marcus' (and their researcher's) help.

It's the first subject they cover on the episode of Side Stories from May 5th, if any one wants to check it out

Good shit, thanks for the heads up. Shame they bungled it up but they probably will do far better with the full episode because that's inevitable. They made good on Heaven's Gate between the original and the follow up which corrected a LOT of the problems, so can't wait for the in-depth story.

Juhlonduss

kiwifarms.net
Good shit, thanks for the heads up. Shame they bungled it up but they probably will do far better with the full episode because that's inevitable. They made good on Heaven's Gate between the original and the follow up which corrected a LOT of the problems, so can't wait for the in-depth story.
Definitely. The problem with Side Stories is there's no Marcus (and the additional researchers) to put in the actual work for them. If they do wind up covering it for an episode later on, I have no doubt it will be well researched and highly entertaining.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
They just released a Relaxed Fit episode so they’re probably intending to do a full series once all the dust has settled but they’re covering a lot about it right now too.

TheSpiral

kiwifarms.net
What are the odds this was father-God’s coup? I mean contrast these two. Withered weak corpse or the fit tanned strong man carrying the weak dead ass god.
If you are some insane cult member father god is the clear winner here. He could see the advantage of letting the crazy bitch either away and die.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he either killed her or let her die to orchestrate a coup. He’s already talking about how the other cult members need to “lay their lives down” for Mother God, so what are the odds he tries to take over and possibly pull a Heaven’s Gate?

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Knowing these kinds of people, either answer is a definite possibility. (Also slightly on topic, I wanted to let you know I love how well your username goes with the cult's current situation in a macabre sorta way)

On another note I wonder if in a weird more of a coup kinda way..father-god is going to do something similar to what Marshall Applewhite (heaven's gate leader), did after the cult's cofounder Bonnie Nettles died of cancer, where he just changed the prophecy of the cult to claim that "their death was supposed to happen" and as a result he was completely taking the wheel now..(I'm not saying anything about what these guys may or may not do in the future, that was just the first comparison that came to my mind.)
Kind of happened with Ruth Norman, so why not?

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn’t be surprised if he either killed her or let her die to orchestrate a coup. He’s already talking about how the other cult members need to “lay their lives down” for Mother God, so what are the odds he tries to take over and possibly pull a Heaven’s Gate?

"laying your lives down" for your Cult Leader? Gah! Why the Fuck would anybody do that? When the Stormtroopers finally come for us, we're using our fearless leader as a riot shield. Null is clearly doing this whole "evil hate cult" thing completely wrong.