Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Joc

For he on honey-dew hath fed
kiwifarms.net
Like every cult and big family, Love has Won doesn’t come without their own problems, and those problems usually result in some physical and/or mental injury. In the Dr. Phil segment, Amy’s mum noted that Amy was never quite motherly, and this shows in her treatment of animals and children.
I work with children; this sickens me, physically. I hope everyone in that room listening and doing absolutely nothing rots in hell.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
I would be hearing voices too if I had to work in a McDonald’s all day.

I wonder what is the overlap between liberal-leaning areas and cult nesting grounds?
Because a) because that’s where people live exceptional individual, and b) there really isn’t a defined location for a cult nesting ground. Cults can and do spring up just about anywhere, from the FLDS and Quiverfull/Snake Handlers in rural America to various UFO cults based around channelers. Plenty of Christian cults exist in the Deep South as smaller congregations which do things like force autistic kids to drink bleach as a cure. Most of the time when these cults gain enough attention they attempt to move on in order to start their utopian society somewhere isolated or to find new victims to grift. This is a pattern repeated again and again by cults no matter the stripe. Fuck off and be a dumbass somewhere else.

Abracadabra

kiwifarms.net
Because a) because that’s where people live exceptional individual, and b) there really isn’t a defined location for a cult nesting ground. Cults can and do spring up just about anywhere, from the FLDS and Quiverfull/Snake Handlers in rural America to various UFO cults based around channelers. Plenty of Christian cults exist in the Deep South as smaller congregations which do things like force autistic kids to drink bleach as a cure. Most of the time when these cults gain enough attention they attempt to move on in order to start their utopian society somewhere isolated or to find new victims to grift. This is a pattern repeated again and again by cults no matter the stripe. Fuck off and be a dumbass somewhere else.
You mad, honey? Please send dick pics. Oh, and eat the hat.

Last edited:

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Most of the time when these cults gain enough attention they attempt to move on in order to start their utopian society somewhere isolated or to find new victims to grift. This is a pattern repeated again and again by cults no matter the stripe. Fuck off and be a dumbass somewhere else.
Their increasingly deviant and bizarre behavior eventually begins to draw unwanted legal and media attention, which is usually where they go into their innawoods (or jungle or desert or wherever) death spirals. Heaven's Gate was somewhat different in that they weren't aggressively recruiting or really noticed outside their immediate neighborhood and tended to leave others alone.

Nobue

kiwifarms.net
The weird sex shit and rituals that cults push are always the same. At least that's what I've always noticed. The other thing I've noticed is the higher amount of women that join a cult will determine how successful the cult is. Brings the beta bux in I suppose.

I haven't read the Bible from front to back, but anytime weird sex stuff comes up it always says "nah fam you are going to hell if you do that."
Women are extreme conformists, and want all the attention in the world for being the best conformist in the group. They also bring in men, and are more likely to dogpile or tattle on anyone who thinks for themselves.

Umaibae

president furby
kiwifarms.net
They did a god awful job covering this on side stories and the relaxed fit isn't much better.

expecting dumbass podcasters to properly cover anything is next-level retardation.

A lot of Jesus-y cults and FLDS cults also just move to Mexico to escape prosecution in the US.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Everybody is out of jail, including the fathergod guy. So. Guess we'll see what happens.

Comments are back on under videos. Streams are chaotic tho. Theres a morning(usa time) stream and then just random members doing lame lives.

Theyre saying how normal it is for people to check into mental health facilities in the spring time. Which im sure theyre just randomly bringing up. Nothing to do with some members becoming more self aware. Its normal. Who Doesnt check themselves in every spring?

Members are crawling back onto social media. Prolly more to report.

TheSpiral

kiwifarms.net
Theyre saying how normal it is for people to check into mental health facilities in the spring time. Which im sure theyre just randomly bringing up. Nothing to do with some members becoming more self aware. Its normal. Who Doesnt check themselves in every spring?
I strongly support them normalizing checking into mental health facilities. They all should go check themselves into mental health facilities ASAP.

pink0 doggins

kiwifarms.net
Everybody is out of jail, including the fathergod guy. So. Guess we'll see what happens.

Comments are back on under videos. Streams are chaotic tho. Theres a morning(usa time) stream and then just random members doing lame lives.

Members are crawling back onto social media. Prolly more to report.
Wait, someone either on the reddit or various fb pages said someone in the cult checked themselves in. Now I gotta know who it is. There's no way you come out of the loony bin still believing in that shit. They're gonna knock you over with seroquel. You don't believe anything but sleep on that shit.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Wait, someone either on the reddit or various fb pages said someone in the cult checked themselves in. Now I gotta know who it is. There's no way you come out of the loony bin still believing in that shit. They're gonna knock you over with seroquel. You don't believe anything but sleep on that shit.
I really want to know who it is too. I thought jerry at first because her husband passed and on the reddit they said it was someone whose husband passed. I guess it could be virginia? Idk her story. Bobby should probably check herself in to be honest.

Also there was an afternoon stream today it looks like.

pink0 doggins

kiwifarms.net
I really want to know who it is too. I thought jerry at first because her husband passed and on the reddit they said it was someone whose husband passed. I guess it could be virginia? Idk her story. Bobby should probably check herself in to be honest.

Also there was an afternoon stream today it looks like.
Doubtful it's Jeri, she's still commenting on streams and hawking spirit surgeries in the telegram channels. I only just learned of these guys since the discovery of Amy's body, so idk who Virgina is even. I have noticed "WHERES VIRGINIA?!" comments on their livestreams so maybe you're onto something there. Bobby's a lifer imo.

PhilCollinsFan39

kiwifarms.net
So I found some bleached-out schizoid whore on Youtube that rambles (in multiple videos) about this specific cult,

touches her leathery beef curtains on camera

and reads some ¿jewish? literature that makes zero sense.

Also, she chooses some "quirky" titles for her videos:

I'm sharing in case someone finds if it has stand-alone lolcow potential or is related somewhat to the cult.

Last edited:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
* @PhilCollinsFan39 lol. Its likes battle of the mothergods. The milk never stops flowing and the rabbit hole never ends. I for one am excited to see the battle of the mothergods. What a nutcase. Never thought Id be team Amy anything ever.

This was on reddit. Begin at 41 min in. Im at idk. Theyre singing the fireflys song.

I am shook af. Jesus Fucking Roosevelt H Christ. These are kids.

They cant even call their own mom, mom. Theyre so smart and beautiful. The oldest isnt falling for it, but being especially careful.

Is there a phrase for the opposite of body light ups? Like. Horror induced satan bumps?

Its so wholesome and so horrifying at the same time. I think Im probably scarred now.

Warning. Cos even I wanna cry and I am awful.

What a long tragic creepy 3 weeks.

Oh. The link. Duh. Found on reddit.

*edit- may be autistic af. Its important tho. It gives us a look into how the children are taught and treated within the cult. Thats necessary info. Kinda proud of that autistic sticker.

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
Their increasingly deviant and bizarre behavior eventually begins to draw unwanted legal and media attention, which is usually where they go into their innawoods (or jungle or desert or wherever) death spirals. Heaven's Gate was somewhat different in that they weren't aggressively recruiting or really noticed outside their immediate neighborhood and tended to leave others alone.
Yes.

One of the man reasons why Jim Jones fucked off to Guyana from "the safest place everrrr" in California is because family members, local citizens, and the government started catching wind of human rights abuses.

The lesser-known German cult Colonia Dignidad was solidified in Chile because the leader was charged with sexual abuse and the group fled.

It's apparently very easy to get away with all kinds of shit in South America.

pink0 doggins

kiwifarms.net
Yes.

One of the man reasons why Jim Jones fucked off to Guyana from "the safest place everrrr" in California is because family members, local citizens, and the government started catching wind of human rights abuses.

The lesser-known German cult Colonia Dignidad was solidified in Chile because the leader was charged with sexual abuse and the group fled.

It's apparently very easy to get away with all kinds of shit in South America.
Holy shit, something about Dignidad stirs me up more than any other cult. Probably all the bodies and CSA.

PurpleSquirrel

My friend, you are still dead.
kiwifarms.net
In a strange form of cosmic synchronicity, Scientology cult leader L. Ron Hubbard died in Creston, CA.
I remember that at the time he died, there was similar speculation that he'd been poisoned, or otherwise "helped along" to death, by David Miscavige and/or others in the cult.

So I found some bleached-out schizoid whore on Youtube that rambles (in multiple videos) about this specific cult,

touches her leathery beef curtains on camera

and reads some ¿jewish? literature that makes zero sense.

Also, she chooses some "quirky" titles for her videos:

I'm sharing in case someone finds if it has stand-alone lolcow potential or is related somewhat to the cult.

Aurora needs to link up with Father God, STAT. She's even crazier than Amy.