Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

pink0 doggins

kiwifarms.net
I remember that at the time he died, there was similar speculation that he'd been poisoned, or otherwise "helped along" to death, by David Miscavige and/or others in the cult.

Aurora needs to link up with Father God, STAT. She's even crazier than Amy.
Haha I can't bring myself to watch this chick, she seems kooky enough from the thumbnails.

Speaking of FG/Jason shacking up...anyone else feel like he's got this Hazel girl under her wing? And am I correct in reading LHW just picked her up at a random RV park? I feel maybe the worst for her. I've never seen any friends or family looking for her online, unlike most the other female cult members.

FarmerKhourtney

Nightshade free meatloaf
kiwifarms.net

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

A new article that popped up in my feed. They refer to her as “drunk and belligerent” 😬
Sanitize your fucking links.

Archive

Trombonista

ここからこう
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

A new article that popped up in my feed. They refer to her as “drunk and belligerent” 😬
Well, for once Jezebel isn't wrong...

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
How? I’m
Sorry! I’m still new
OFF TOPIC:

Let me teach you how to read a URL. You want to do this anytime you get a link from a social media feed or a google search or anything really, because sometimes there is tracking information in them that can be used to identify you, and you don't want this. In this particular case there isn't anything too damning but I can tell some stuff from this URL:

https://jezebel.com/the-mummified-glitter-encased-remains-of-alleged-cult-1846889205?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

At a glance I know a bit about the article title and the fact its from Jezebel. If we look over I see you got this from your Facebook News Feed due to an algorithm trying to give you stuff you might be interested in. Nothing harmful, but you might accidentally leave something nasty there in the future if you don't get in the habit of sanitization when sharing links.

In this case the part of the URL that goes to the article is this:

https://jezebel.com/the-mummified-glitter-encased-remains-of-alleged-cult-1846889205

The rest is tracking nonsense. The general rule for finding out if information is unimportant is to look after the ? in the URL. If we look past that we can see that all of this crap utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm is just tracking garbage. Sometimes this is personalized. Sometimes it is personalized enough to give me the first bit of info to dox you. When in doubt kill it all.

Just remember before you share the sanitized link, test it yourself. If it breaks read it more closely and figure out what it is saying then remove everything that isn't needed for it to work. The internet is filled with bits of tracking nonsense which is passed through the URLs as you are linked between sites to collect that juicy juicy personal data for the marketing algorithm.

Merrick

Gaige Grosskreutz still swims in a circle
kiwifarms.net

TheSpiral

kiwifarms.net
So I found some bleached-out schizoid whore on Youtube that rambles (in multiple videos) about this specific cult,

touches her leathery beef curtains on camera

and reads some ¿jewish? literature that makes zero sense.

Also, she chooses some "quirky" titles for her videos:

I'm sharing in case someone finds if it has stand-alone lolcow potential or is related somewhat to the cult.
Now this bitch makes me deeply uncomfortable, if I saw a person acting this mentally ill in public it would trigger my fight-or-flight instinct. These LHW loonies have almost convinced me to believe in auras and spiritual vibes, because theirs are so bad/stank I get the heebie jeebies just from looking at their weird crusty videos.

Say What Now?

It's 11pm, do you know where your clitoris is?
kiwifarms.net

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Lol. Bet this will piss them off. Its a dr phil follow up. About half an hour.

Heres a link to lauren and ashleys return to livestreams. I havnt watched it yet. Reddit says you can hear lots of members in the background.

Last edited:

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
For posterity, the cult and circumstances of Amy's death have also been discussed by the True Crime Daily podcast. Nothing new was mentioned, an official COD seems not to have been obtained as of May 14, when the episode aired.
(it's the first 18 minutes)

ETA they want to follow up with the story.
local archive:

Last edited:

Gotenks

On the internet nobody knows you are a dog.
kiwifarms.net
Caitlyn Doughty of Ask A Mortician has just put out a video on this bit of insanity. I’m on mobile and don’t know how to archive, but here’s the video on YouTube:

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Caitlyn Doughty of Ask A Mortician has just put out a video on this bit of insanity. I’m on mobile and don’t know how to archive, but here’s the video on YouTube:

Was omw to post so heres archive and it embedded:

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Fathergod is live. 2nd stream I think. Fucking shook. Is he taking media donos? Idk.

Theres more. Just search joyrains (yes thats how the brainiacs spelled it) I feel like I should put some sort of trigger warning. The dude isnt not disturbing.

@Cask of Amontillado they wernt close. There are comments from one of her in sons. Her mom and sister still loved her. Some of her exs have talked a bit also. Theres some videos in this thread that may be helpful. The dr phil has her mom and sister.

Last edited:

Anstiv

{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OFF TOPIC:

Let me teach you how to read a URL. You want to do this anytime you get a link from a social media feed or a google search or anything really, because sometimes there is tracking information in them that can be used to identify you, and you don't want this. In this particular case there isn't anything too damning but I can tell some stuff from this URL:

https://jezebel.com/the-mummified-glitter-encased-remains-of-alleged-cult-1846889205?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

At a glance I know a bit about the article title and the fact its from Jezebel. If we look over I see you got this from your Facebook News Feed due to an algorithm trying to give you stuff you might be interested in. Nothing harmful, but you might accidentally leave something nasty there in the future if you don't get in the habit of sanitization when sharing links.

In this case the part of the URL that goes to the article is this:

https://jezebel.com/the-mummified-glitter-encased-remains-of-alleged-cult-1846889205

The rest is tracking nonsense. The general rule for finding out if information is unimportant is to look after the ? in the URL. If we look past that we can see that all of this crap utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm is just tracking garbage. Sometimes this is personalized. Sometimes it is personalized enough to give me the first bit of info to dox you. When in doubt kill it all.

Just remember before you share the sanitized link, test it yourself. If it breaks read it more closely and figure out what it is saying then remove everything that isn't needed for it to work. The internet is filled with bits of tracking nonsense which is passed through the URLs as you are linked between sites to collect that juicy juicy personal data for the marketing algorithm.
Those are called HTTP query parameters, basically it's some extra information that gets passed along when you make a request.

In this case the information it's passing tells the website "I'm coming from Facebook, and Facebook's algorithm sent me here. It was suggested as a piece of news." The site then uses this to inform their marketing decisions. If they pay Facebook $10000 to advertise their site, but only get 3000 users showing up to their site from Facebook as a result, that informs their marketing decisions.

These are seperate from other trackers that are on most modern websites.

If you want to see trackers in action, here's how. Get on the Brave Browser, or install a tracker blocking extension on Chrome, press ctrl-shift-J on your keyboard, and the Chrome developer console will appear. Refresh Kiwifarms. Nothing failed (most of the time), which is good! Now head over to Facebook or Twitter, load the site, open the developer console, refresh the site, and watch as a shit ton of errors show up because Brave is blocking various JavaScript scripts that gather user data.

AngryTreeRat

kiwifarms.net
Those are called HTTP query parameters, basically it's some extra information that gets passed along when you make a request.

In this case the information it's passing tells the website "I'm coming from Facebook, and Facebook's algorithm sent me here. It was suggested as a piece of news." The site then uses this to inform their marketing decisions. If they pay Facebook $10000 to advertise their site, but only get 3000 users showing up to their site from Facebook as a result, that informs their marketing decisions.

These are seperate from other trackers that are on most modern websites.

If you want to see trackers in action, here's how. Get on the Brave Browser, or install a tracker blocking extension on Chrome, press ctrl-shift-J on your keyboard, and the Chrome developer console will appear. Refresh Kiwifarms. Nothing failed (most of the time), which is good! Now head over to Facebook or Twitter, load the site, open the developer console, refresh the site, and watch as a shit ton of errors show up because Brave is blocking various JavaScript scripts that gather user data.
Thank you for filling in the more technical shit, I was piss drunk when I wrote that and several days without sleep, I couldn't remember most the technical crap. I have good habits for it all, and remembered just enough to give a retard's crash course.

Still, a few of these sites do like to connect some more identifying shit into them due to ad block. I've had Twitter originating links have my country, province, and even city in them along with my twitter username. So you should always tidy that shit up just to be extra safe, not being in the habit might cause you to share something you really don't want to share.