Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Is that one pic only pic we ever got of her dead? I want to see the Christmas light shrine so bad...
Fucking same. I also want to see the shrine. I think there was one man. Ive never seen it again tho so maybe it was in a dream or some shit. All i can remember is her lips dryed up all weird and showing her teeth in what can only be called a death grin. Idk tho. It coulda been a weird thing my autist brain created.

Also. If the shrine is only her old juvenile styled bedroom, i will be so disappointed in lovehaswon. Especially the first fractal.

Eta- this is so weird. motherfathergod? really? this dude makes me so angry. Also either he bought a few packs of matching shirts, or he hasnt changed it in like 3 days. the batshit crazy just keeps oozing out of them.

The crew seems really divided tho. Theres even a new youtube channel names love rains like the facebook page. Seems theyre broken into 3 parts for sure now. Spanish fractal, Jasons group, and Lauren and Ashley's group.

Them dancing in this made me laugh, but seems soooooo verrry unhinged.

Heres a new Hazel video also. Not about stupid Jason for once. I think she goes by Luna and not Hazel.

This new group may be worthwhile to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

pink0 doggins

kiwifarms.net
Fucking same. I also want to see the shrine. I think there was one man. Ive never seen it again tho so maybe it was in a dream or some shit. All i can remember is her lips dryed up all weird and showing her teeth in what can only be called a death grin. Idk tho. It coulda been a weird thing my autist brain created.

Also. If the shrine is only her old juvenile styled bedroom, i will be so disappointed in lovehaswon. Especially the first fractal.
After seeing pics of that god awful room, I can only imagine LE just assumed it was a "shrine." I'm sure they did dec her corpse out more than just the glitter eyeshadow and xmas lights. One day the pics will be out there.

Joy "Rains" is fucking me up so badly. Also, holy shit, Hazel speaks hella English! I sort of naively assumed Jason was taking advantage of the language barrier/her being a fish-out-of-water, but nope, she's gotta be just as damaged as the rest of them. The Jason splinter seems like it's gonna lead to something tragic, soon; whereas the Lauryn/Ashley splinter has more potential for long term damage. Those two women are scary as shit, imo. On the other hand, they're kinda lookin' rougher each day so I gotta have hope (lol) they're cracking.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Some lunacy ive been collecting. Also for the most part these are all members on mission fighting about jasons relevance as fathergod. Since he didnt ascend with amy he cant possibly be the real fathergod they say.

Also. Be Scofield is a (relatively) journo. her trying to get Jasons take on this is honestly ridiculous. Would be an interesting read tho.

@mods sorry. Im on mobile and it wont let me edit my last post sorry guys.

Also. Looks like jason is back in jail. Im not sure on how he exactly broke his bond. It could have been in multiple ways tbh. Screenshot_20210529-150328.pngScreenshot_20210528-015218.pngScreenshot_20210528-014524.pngScreenshot_20210528-014244.pngScreenshot_20210528-014100.pngScreenshot_20210528-013903.pngScreenshot_20210528-013719.pngScreenshot_20210525-014901.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
I recall a video clip of Amy saying "It's evolution ... Bitch!"
does anyone know what video this is from, or have the clip, and/or context?
did you try the vice video? i cant check right now. ill try tomorrow.

as for updates,

well. jasons crew seems to be living in a tent/car. prolly lost a good bit of cash bailing jason out that second time plus the ankle bracelet.

seems like lauren and ashley have began a podcast. jason was going off on gabrial/buddah. not michael tho.

all the weirdos think theyre channeling mothergod.

bobby is getting back into the groove of afternoon streams, so thats nice.

otherwise not much to tell. should be heating up soon tho, cos all the court dates.

eta- oh yeah. also. everyone seems to hate jason. which is heartwarming. cos hes horrible. <3

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net

as for updates,

well. jasons crew seems to be living in a tent/car. prolly lost a good bit of cash bailing jason out that second time plus the ankle bracelet.

seems like lauren and ashley have began a podcast. jason was going off on gabrial/buddah. not michael tho.

all the weirdos think theyre channeling mothergod.

bobby is getting back into the groove of afternoon streams, so thats nice.

otherwise not much to tell. should be heating up soon tho, cos all the court dates.

eta- oh yeah. also. everyone seems to hate jason. which is heartwarming. cos hes horrible. <3
Your autistic tracking of this is commended.

L1ghtsh0w

kiwifarms.net
If you mean the Vice documentary thing, yes, I just watched it, and it wasn't in there. I do remember where it's from, sorta. I found it in a compilation video, the thing is, I don't know which one it is, and each video is about 3 hours long. I'll do my best to find it.

I found the video it was from. Luckily it isn't from one of the 3 hour videos. I saw it on a Jeff Holiday video. If anyone wants it I can share the link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
meta and jason shaved their beards off. so. thats weird. and im unsure why. heres a fathers day message from joy rains. ive been creeped out by lovehaswon many times. love rains is its own animal tho. this video is disturbing to me, and i cant even figure why exactly. maybe its how meta laughs. maybe its jasons energy or aura or whatever. maybe its them being clean shaven. ive never ever seen either of them clean shaven.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
some archives

Eta- this is so weird. motherfathergod? really? this dude makes me so angry. Also either he bought a few packs of matching shirts, or he hasnt changed it in like 3 days. the batshit crazy just keeps oozing out of them.

The crew seems really divided tho. Theres even a new youtube channel names love rains like the facebook page. Seems theyre broken into 3 parts for sure now. Spanish fractal, Jasons group, and Lauren and Ashley's group.

Them dancing in this made me laugh, but seems soooooo verrry unhinged.

Heres a new Hazel video also. Not about stupid Jason for once. I think she goes by Luna and not Hazel.

This new group may be worthwhile to keep an eye on.

meta and jason shaved their beards off. so. thats weird. and im unsure why. heres a fathers day message from joy rains. ive been creeped out by lovehaswon many times. love rains is its own animal tho. this video is disturbing to me, and i cant even figure why exactly. maybe its how meta laughs. maybe its jasons energy or aura or whatever. maybe its them being clean shaven. ive never ever seen either of them clean shaven.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
not all heros wear capes. thank you @lottalove

eta- - like a million years later- and i kinda miss them. it just isnt the same now. im unsure how to describe it. like. i guess, its pretty autistic. you dont spend like 2 almost 3 years stalking people for content you knew would go down and not feel anything about these kinda exceptional people on drugs, as well as being brainwashed, starved, and sleep deprived. its- idk. tender?

they have all built these interesting walls. all different from another, around themselves. its really psychologically interesting to study. everyone mourns and greives her in their own ways, but its so varied, and so many peopl.e from the first ground crew, to the international members.

then theres the whole joy rains thing. i mean. even the name sucks, like, be better father god jason moron? even the 5d disclosure team is telling him to smarten out. ffs. shaving isnt fixing anything. in fact. you look worse somehow.

you and meta look more psycho clean shaven. stop dude. also? lay the fuck off luna assfuck.

i will be so glad when you are in jail away from others. i hope they keep you away from others so you cant spread more poison you fucking meth mouth, measley dicked, and mealy mouthed motherfucker.

ok. thats my drunk cult rant about issues happening within right now.

get fucked jason. by 18 cowboys in the shower bruv.

-6/27/21
still liveen the best life i na tent. joy is indeed raining upon them. these fucking guys. omg.

but wait. theres moar- aww, they went on a hike. how sweet i guess. 12 thou feet, 7 hr hike. that isnt for beginners ffs

5D disclosure seems a bit mum right now. trying to realign finaces i would guess. ill post if they do anything amusingly exceptional.

Last edited:

CheeseSauce

kiwifarms.net
Just a note regarding two of my posts: the archives for the videos are located here.

Dog Abuse Video: https://mega.nz/file/JLp2BCzI#bcQwDvUAEFU2cwuisyfLlxavcRueVzhHuQm0-5m1PCs

Spiritual Brain Surgery Video: https://mega.nz/file/BGhiUQLA#Gh_GwWL_ZvcuyUtgmtz0sny93ZajdHvmt2C0pdSjorw

Footage of the Coke-Meth Abusing Father God "EL": https://mega.nz/file/tXowXAgL#nJB5XyJHAMR7XmcRtGRMq-qGRVJSBSsvrDtkTjUXqnU

Archived too: https://mega.nz/folder/ZSYQCLgR#eECMsI5DEPIZYAg2S1aAAQ

:story:

With the way he's talking and that beard, it would appear that he's plenty nuts too.

Looks like they went HARD in deleting old videos - especially the 2018 ones. I checked the archive but the folder is gone from there too. Any chance those vids are also archived elsewhere?

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
not all heros wear capes. thank you @lottalove

eta- - like a million years later- and i kinda miss them. it just isnt the same now. im unsure how to describe it. like. i guess, its pretty autistic. you dont spend like 2 almost 3 years stalking people for content you knew would go down and not feel anything about these kinda exceptional people on drugs, as well as being brainwashed, starved, and sleep deprived. its- idk. tender?

they have all built these interesting walls. all different from another, around themselves. its really psychologically interesting to study. everyone mourns and greives her in their own ways, but its so varied, and so many peopl.e from the first ground crew, to the international members.

then theres the whole joy rains thing. i mean. even the name sucks, like, be better father god jason moron? even the 5d disclosure team is telling him to smarten out. ffs. shaving isnt fixing anything. in fact. you look worse somehow.

you and meta look more psycho clean shaven. stop dude. also? lay the fuck off luna assfuck.

i will be so glad when you are in jail away from others. i hope they keep you away from others so you cant spread more poison you fucking meth mouth, measley dicked, and mealy mouthed motherfucker.

ok. thats my drunk cult rant about issues happening within right now.

get fucked jason. by 18 cowboys in the shower bruv.

-6/27/21
still liveen the best life i na tent. joy is indeed raining upon them. these fucking guys. omg.

but wait. theres moar- aww, they went on a hike. how sweet i guess. 12 thou feet, 7 hr hike. that isnt for beginners ffs

5D disclosure seems a bit mum right now. trying to realign finaces i would guess. ill post if they do anything amusingly exceptional.
We need to collect some links together, figure out what all the different splinters are doing, and move to a Community Watch thread for this I thinks. This isn't over, but it is hard to follow without revising our methods as a whole.