Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
archive
TRINITY TRUTH TAKING HOLD 6

(Incoherent babbling of some junkie living in his own world far, far away, but he likes it that way).
Channel name JOY RAINS, 72 followers.
Hopefully all of those 72 have enough self-preservation instinct to not need to be in his presence.
I didn't watch long enough to register how many others were in the room and whom he was enthusiasticly babbling at.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All charges have been dropped in Colorado. It's unknown exactly why they were dropped:

Abuse of a corpse is one of those "we need to arrest these people for something but fuck if I know what to call this" charges iirc so that's not surprising. And shit like this scares prosecuters because it can bring up the religious freedom angle which is a whole other problem. Probably easier to just ignore the whole thing.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Abuse of a corpse is one of those "we need to arrest these people for something but fuck if I know what to call this" charges iirc so that's not surprising. And shit like this scares prosecuters because it can bring up the religious freedom angle which is a whole other problem. Probably easier to just ignore the whole thing.
Yeah. Religious rituals with bodies that don’t directly violate explicit laws against things like cannibalism and have been assumed to be actions that go with the wishes of the dead are hard to call desecration. It’s strange and fucked up but the right to perform animal sacrifice is part of the first amendment so turning your cult leader into a Christmas tree probably passes that bar.