Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

Judy Garland’s Corpse

Somewhere under the house
kiwifarms.net
D62AFB9E-95ED-4F4F-9264-7242CA884574.jpeg

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
Strongly agree, she used not only colloidal silver, but copper and gold as well.
Haven’t really seen a modern US case of argyria in a long time, but I’ve read about it before and she seems to fit.
There was that Poppa Smurf guy, can't recall his name, that nigger looked like a blueberry muffin.
EDIT- Paul Karasen.
He used to take Colloidal Silver in ridiculous doses, ended up dying of a heart attack.

Last edited:

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lmfao, looking good Amy.

Here's that dateline episode. The edit is kind of fucked but it's watchable. I have it archived as well but it's too large to upload here. Iirc it's 300 MB limit?

Sorry not sorry for 2x

Last edited by a moderator:

lottalove

tuff
kiwifarms.net
Here's that dateline episode. The edit is kind of fucked but it's watchable. I have it archived as well but it's too large to upload here. Iirc it's 300 MB limit?

Sorry not sorry for 2x
Thank you for the link! Here's an archive. The limit is 200 MB on the Farms, so it has to be split before upload.

Sneed Weed

kiwifarms.net
Just in time for Halloween! Stick her in the front yard and the trick-or-treaters won't be able to tell its not a walmart prop

There was that Poppa Smurf guy, can't recall his name, that nigger looked like a blueberry muffin.
EDIT- Paul Karasen.
He used to take Colloidal Silver in ridiculous doses, ended up dying of a heart attack.
It's interesting to think his single crowning achievement after six decades on earth was going down in history as "that poppa smurf guy"
Screenshot_2021-10-25-00-32-00~2.png
Even the google recommends call him poppa smurf

Trianon

true or false crime
kiwifarms.net
They left a guy out in the wilderness after getting him high, and he almost walked in front of a truck. Really horrifying.

The most interesting part of the doc was the guy's sister helped him get out of the cult and then was the one who kept calling for welfare checks on Amy. She was more involved than Amy's own family in trying to get her help (though I don't blame the family for avoiding the cult videos, which is what clued people in that Amy wasn't well). Good on her for stepping up.