Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia and the Love Has Won Cult - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

Big Feckin Eejit

kiwifarms.net

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
No sightings for a while. Im thinking that the warrant is from dui's from his home state. He Was on ankle moniter for a while. The Reddit has rumors that maybe luna was deported, as well as wondering if jasons hooking up with obdulia(?). Obdulia has been active on fb in the last few days apparently. Trying to win back the hispanic members or something.

Still leaves karin and john fm tho. I thought karin had left the group and was angry with them. Idk now. Maybe they all took off for canada to live with meta. Lol.

CheeseSauce

kiwifarms.net
No sightings for a while. Im thinking that the warrant is from dui's from his home state. He Was on ankle moniter for a while. The Reddit has rumors that maybe luna was deported, as well as wondering if jasons hooking up with obdulia(?). Obdulia has been active on fb in the last few days apparently. Trying to win back the hispanic members or something.

Still leaves karin and john fm tho. I thought karin had left the group and was angry with them. Idk now. Maybe they all took off for canada to live with meta. Lol.

Karin was in PA last week trying to get her daughter back, who is now living with her father. She is also now missing her top front teeth, which she claims isn't due to drugs. Jason's warrant is from his home state but not sure where he is now.

Luna posted a photo of her, John FM, Jason and Obdulia on Oct 30th eating well at a restaurant.
257948192_1510637319292520_2762473782485147276_n.jpg

Edit: Added photo

Last edited:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Whoa. I mean. Im not to surprised. But dang. I wonder if there wad malabsorption causing the anachan. Only mentions liver tho and not pancreas or kidney shit. The silver- well. We all knew that one.

So. (And please any medfags help) it was silver build up, and anorexia. Prolly due to living off liquor, silver, weed and like no food? That must have been so exhaustingly painful.

When was it released? On her bday? Omg. Thanks for this post. I was wondering if we would ever see it. Good work fellow kiwi.

Screenshot_20211201-231351.png

Edit- found a possible source/es of 2018 vids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Ah ffs the autopsy report says that they put a nappy on her that contained red purge like fluid. I hope they didn't make the kids do that because it would be traumatizing for them.

Autopsy
Omfg. I got tbe bit about krystal karins kid rubbing oils on and reading to said corpse but god damn. Thats soooo fucked. Jfc. I cant...

Man. Its like almost an entire 24hrs and im still a bit nauseous rereading this. Fucking crazy.

Last edited:

Big Feckin Eejit

kiwifarms.net
Omfg. I got tbe bit about krystal karins kid rubbing oils on and reading to said corpse but god damn. Thats soooo fucked. Jfc. I cant...

Man. Its like almost an entire 24hrs and im still a bit nauseous rereading this. Fucking crazy.
I know yeah it is unbelievable . It said too that they had foundation on her face and I was thinking the same that they must have been making the kids put that on regularly. Its actually so manky. Yeah reading the report, you can almost smell how bad it must have been with the corpse and all its fluids , the dirty bastards 🤮.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Police body cam footage. Bloody hell. The last few seconds were- idk. Made me gasp aloud despite knowing what id see. Pity we didnt get to see karin arrested. Ive never gotten good vibes from her. Seeing sarah arrested was sad. She always seemed sweet.

Feel free to delete if already posted. I dont remember seeing it tho.

Last edited:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Idk. Im used to the blueness. I expected the eyes to be- idk. More. They were weird in their normalcy maybe. Guess the glitter helped.

The cops laughing threw me for a good one tho. Idk why that disturbed me so much.

I mean. Ive prolly laughed about her a billion times more. Mayne cos she was dead. Which. To be fair. Some people Have to laugh at to cope with.

Idk. Maybe um sentimental.