Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

Suzuki Beane

That cat has unexpected depth
kiwifarms.net
Amazing OP. With some cultists, it isn't hard to see why they were attracted to an inclusive belief structure and cling to it despite ever increasing evidence of maltreatment. The accounts written by people who've escaped cults, often at the cost of leaving beloved family members behind (who will shun them for leaving), give an insight into how even intelligent people capable of critical thinking can be drawn in. At first, it seems like everything their lives have been missing. Vulnerabilities are exploited, shortcuts such as drugs and sleep deprivation are employed to crack through any resistance.

When the person at the center of all of it has a powerful charisma, then at least it's possible to imagine how they might draw followers. Watching that first video in the OP, this lady has all the charm and oratorical range of Aileen Wuornos.

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
You might be thinking of The Three Christs of Ypsilanti, where a psychiatrist treated three men who shared that delusion by having them confront each other.

The psychiatrist involved in the Three Christs experiment eventually repudiated his own study, according to that Wikipedia article. Apparently the level of intervention and manipulation by the psych broke the rules of modern-day psychiatric research, and is regarded today as unethical. It would be interesting if the Three Christs experiment could be done today in an ethical way, but given that long term psychiatric asylums no longer exist in the US, that would be very difficult.

Also worth clicking on at the bottom of the wiki page for Three Christs is a link about "religion and schizophrenia", that notes that religion-based schizo delusions, such as believing oneself to be God or Jesus, being in contact with angels or demons, believing that one was Jesus or Mary in a previous life, etc, seem to be limited to the US, with smaller occurrences in Christian cultures descended from English settlers such as Canada and Australia. It has been noted over and over that it is extremely rare for schizos to believe that they are other, non-European religious figures, such as Buddha or the Prophet Muhammad. (There was a case in 2019 where a man in Pakistan was charged with blasphemy for proclaiming himself to be Muhammad, and he was diagnosed as schizo, but that is almost unheard of there, compared to the legions of "Christs" in the US.)

WonderWino

kiwifarms.net
Its interesting that this cult is based in crestone CO, considering there is also a cult in creston BC. No connection that i'm aware of but their locations are interesting to say the least

She reminds me of a more successful version of dana cain

She also reminds me eerily of that old first wave episode with the alien infiltrator that was sent to become a religious cult leader to see if he could manipulate people into seeing them as gods and ended up getting so into it he started believing his own bullshit and went full jim jones, and used to kill people and bury the bodies under his house if they tried to leave

Gee, I wonder where she got her ideas from

Suzuki Beane said:
With some cultists, it isn't hard to see why they were attracted to an inclusive belief structure and cling to it despite ever increasing evidence of maltreatment

No it isn't. Anyone who joins a cult in the first place, let alone defends that kind of treatment is the textbook definition of an idiot. There is nothing deeper about it. They're just stupider than a bag of rocks and gullible enough to buy into just about anything

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
So far I'm not seeing anything on the level of David Koresh or Jim Jones here. I also don't buy into extreme diatomist, since on some level "cult-like" behavior, fanatical thinking, "groupthink" etc is a part of human nature and can exist in other context, even more "mainstream" ones.

Examples: The threads about Trump supporters/Trump derangement syndrome - not a "cult" in the sense of Jim Jones or David Koresh, but rabid supporters/opponents of Trump act like it is. (e.x. rabid supporters will filter out any criticism of Trump as "fake news"; rabid opponents will view him as the devil incarnate and filter out any positives about him).

Or Chris-Chan's Sonic obsession for that matter (Sonic games aren't a "cult", but idiots like Chris treat them in the same way a deranged cult member would).

Foisgrasmacdonalds

kiwifarms.net
I am so happy this thread exists.

jeff holiday reacted to Amy in a livestream and she freaked him out. That’s what got me interested.

her followers constantly claim that they work tirelessly to spread mother god’s message to their thousands of followers world wide, and their long lives only have around 20 people max watching at any time. Holiday trolled the chat asking if mother god could cure him and they immediately tried selling him their programs. They are tapping into people’s sense of hopelessness about caronachan mostly, and as long as Amy’s schitzo screaming is kept on the down low, people will buy the programs and snake oil and woo and get their special recorded messages of hope from mother god.

those freaks who moved in with her, who knows what’s wrong with those fuckers.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
They re-released this today. Its originally from last December. I especially liked the beginning when the father guy carries her to her seat shirtless.

I couldn't stop laughing, yet was still mystified why anybody follows her. She never actually seems to say anything.

The brunette chick has obvious bald spots, im guessing, from malnutrition.

What are they going to do when she dies from being a nutso alcoholic? Maybe Aurora will take over.

Idk why this particular cult is so fascinating. Maybe because its so ridiculous anybody follows them or gives them money.

They got trolled in livestream yesterday and (sadly) i missed it. They get all of 17 viewers for their streams. Its pathetic and hilarious.

*edit cos lack of coffee all day

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Mothergod is gonna die soon. In the middle of lake shasta. They keep talking bout the ascension- i wonder what will happen when mothergod dies?

Things are *possibly* getting interesting. May be false alarms, shes looked like shit forever tho.

*edit cos spellimg shit

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mothergod is gonna die soon. In the middle of lake shasta. They keep talking bout the ascension- i wonder what will happen when mothergod dies?

Things are *possibly* getting interesting. May be false alarms, shes looked like shit forever tho.

*edit cos spellimg shit
In the middle of Lake Shasta?? Are they renting Mother God a houseboat for her last days?

You'd think God would have picked a nicer time of year to die, but maybe since it's the off-season she's saving her followers some skrilla?

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know her bday? People have been telling her happy bday in the chat for like 3 days. How old is this chick? I cant seem to find it anywhere. Screenshot_20201217-204628.png

Last edited:

Ronnie Rocket

She's filled with secrets...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jason Gilbert Castillo uses Jason Castill as an alias. He's from Wisconsin, has lived in California and Las Vegas, and he was a odd mix of Chad and Virgin in high school. He may be married to a Michelle Katherina Camacho, born April 15, 1980, in Santa Clara County, CA, mother's maiden name Renneke. I found a picture of 12-year-old Michelle that has a familiar smirk, but the age isn't right... see below...

1608269576094.png

I'm still tracking down definitive info for Amy... if anyone has any details, DM me. All of my preliminary research shows that she was 44 in September 2020 and she's "from" Kansas, according to the Denver Post, which could mean anything... her followers wishing her a happy birthday could mean nothing... maybe it's honoring the day she became Mother God or experienced a spiritual rebirth, kinda like how troons claim a second birthday on the anniversary of their GRS.

Anyway, as much as I'd like to do a deep dive into this, it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. Again, DM me if you have any random information about her.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Jason Gilbert Castillo uses Jason Castill as an alias. He's from Wisconsin, has lived in California and Las Vegas, and he was a odd mix of Chad and Virgin in high school. He may be married to a Michelle Katherina Camacho, born April 15, 1980, in Santa Clara County, CA, mother's maiden name Renneke. I found a picture of 12-year-old Michelle that has a familiar smirk, but the age isn't right... see below...

View attachment 1795746

I'm still tracking down definitive info for Amy... if anyone has any details, DM me. All of my preliminary research shows that she was 44 in September 2020 and she's "from" Kansas, according to the Denver Post, which could mean anything... her followers wishing her a happy birthday could mean nothing... maybe it's honoring the day she became Mother God or experienced a spiritual rebirth, kinda like how troons claim a second birthday on the anniversary of their GRS.

Anyway, as much as I'd like to do a deep dive into this, it's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. Again, DM me if you have any random information about her.
I 100% will dm if i gain any new info.

I was wondering if its her "bday" cos she also claims to be jesus and its so close to xmas. Idk. Theyre all nuts. That jason guy is creepy af.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Dont have an edit feature? Confused and sorry for double posting!

So. Whoa. The schitzo is somehow contagious in this groupScreenshot_20201220-202411.png

Legit this is the most amusing cow ever. It never really ends. I mean. Chantal will die. Amber gets boring. Nik will dropnthe weight or have a stroke. But this cultcow just keeps giving. Its- idk. Like the golden cult of cows. The milk never ends.

The cadence of th3 alien bs it not lacking. The appeals to souls needing more to feel whole- there.

This whole culty concept is like a guidebook to being a cult leader. Its fascinating. Autistic rate me all you like but literally- even chris chan isnt this intriguing or long lasting. Just calorie starving, sleep dep with a few added hallucinogens causes this kinda brainwashing? Now im heading toward blackhat ratings as well.

Idk. But. This shits fucking autistically fascinating. They are spreading the exceptionalism. Creating new cows. All the time. The lovehaswoncult subreddit has allllll kinds of info. This is a fun rabbithole if you enjoy dumpster fires. This should light up before chantal death throes.

Literally like whoa

Last edited:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Wont let me edit to avoid triple posting. Sorry.

Heres amys moms fb. I need to compare it to the dr phil epi to double check, but i think it seems legit. Screenshot_20201223-000508.pngScreenshot_20201223-011046.png

Eta the sisters fb

Also theyve invited curious callers for the afternoon streams. Even trolls as they said on stream. We dont touch the poo tho. That will spoil the milk.Screenshot_20201223-161156(1).pngScreenshot_20201223-170456(1).png

Last edited:

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
JFC! THESE WHORES! They fucked up her mexican food order and she missed the window to be able eat it with the galactics, and have a congratulatory margarita. Fucking Dead laughing these fucks.

Yesterday someone was Soooo happy they washed her feet. I mean. Wtf. This shits nuts, and idk why it isnt getting more laughs. Screenshot_20201231-003602.png

Eta- she needed 7 hrs to process this failure. Lololol fucking omg. No no guys- it was Energetic Betrayal. Lmfaoooo