Inactive Amy Carlson / Mother God / Gaia - Mom-cult leader who used to be a McDonald's manager, heard voices and decided to leave family and job to form a cult

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they could be back in Colorado, didn't think about that after all the hyperventilating in Mount Shasta about them. I think there's a town called Moffat near Crestone. Dunno what would make the local cops arrest them all unless something really fucking weird went on around Amy's apparent death.

Sammyrye

I love meatballs. BUT I DIDNT FUCKING SAY THAT!!!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, they could be back in Colorado, didn't think about that after all the hyperventilating in Mount Shasta about them. I think there's a town called Moffat near Crestone. Dunno what would make the local cops arrest them all unless something really fucking weird went on around Amy's apparent death.
Heres a link to the livestream. Looks like long time members are asking questions and these africa guys are losing their tempers and calling anyone who asks anything a troll. Long time member or no.

Theyre like chantal over there trying to scrub the chat. Shits goin to hit the fan eventually.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Looks verified guys. How long will the streamers keep lieing to everyone? Omg dude.

Tmi but im straight shook.
Screenshot_20210429-161904_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-163644_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-165318_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-165348_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-165403_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-165447_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-165736_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-171034_(1).pngScreenshot_20210429-170945_(1).png

Jfc. I hope the feds get these guys too. What assholes.

Looks like they transported her body from cali to colo. Wtaf dude.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210429-205421~2.png
    Screenshot_20210429-205421~2.png
    140.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:

Comandante Marcos

Viva la gente loca!
kiwifarms.net
The FBI is involved because the cultists transported Amy's dead body from Mount Shasta to Crestone? If Father God gets removed from the picture, along with Amy's two (three now? Haven't heard of this "Charity" woman) "Archeia" lieutenants, that's probably curtains for the cult, at least in the US. Apparently there's an offshoot in Australia, which is the most likely to survive since Aussies will believe pretty much anything and everything because there are few devoted Christians there and Islam is unpopular. That has given rise to all sorts of batshit crazy shit there including something called "Breathairianism" where devotees believe they can nourish themselves simply by breathing. Of course, those who go all in tend to have an approximate 0% survival rate. So yeah, once all the cultists get shitcanned the cult will too.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
The FBI is involved because the cultists transported Amy's dead body from Mount Shasta to Crestone? If Father God gets removed from the picture, along with Amy's two (three now? Haven't heard of this "Charity" woman) "Archeia" lieutenants, that's probably curtains for the cult, at least in the US. Apparently there's an offshoot in Australia, which is the most likely to survive since Aussies will believe pretty much anything and everything because there are few devoted Christians there and Islam is unpopular. That has given rise to all sorts of batshit crazy shit there including something called "Breathairianism" where devotees believe they can nourish themselves simply by breathing. Of course, those who go all in tend to have an approximate 0% survival rate. So yeah, once all the cultists get shitcanned the cult will too.
Charity i feel left before shit went down. I think she is home now but idk.

Yes. Aussie fractal. Is still ok.

They do use some islamic things. Tawqua fear of disappointing god. As well as submission.

They also like sungazing. They use a lot of shit.

Im exhausted. And done with this butthurt for a few hours.

Love you all.

Lurk more

Edit to add info.
Jason is in jail. Also ryan aka el, a woman named karin who brought her daughter to mission, and a guy named john who they call father of the multiverse. They are charged with tampering with a dead body and 2 counts of child endangerment. Because of course they would have fucking kids in the house with the 2 week old corpse. Im guessing jeri, virginia, and dylan are also in some trouble. No word on them yet. There are two properties. Mission house in moffat, and hub house in crestone. Im not sure who was where.

Maybe ill take screen shots later. Its on fb tho under lovehaswonexposed.

Here a little detail about what went down from reddit.

Just for my own use, people we cantt find right now amd are unaccounted for. Some are rv team, whom i believe is somewhere in oregan. Hopefully they arnt in eugene, tho thats where most mnt shasta hippies seem to run too. Vine is certainly helpful. It allows you to check who is and isnt in jail.

Doreen/mother mary
Avi/faith
Lauren/aurora- power of attorney
Patricia/hope
Dylan
Jeri
Virginia
Miguel/ michael- treasurer or some shit
Gabrial/buddha
Stacy daly
Hazel
Rikki the gross pimp ex fm

Christian- just been real quiet

Arrests- sarah, ryan, jason, karin and who i believe to be obdulia, but she was part ofthe s american fractal so im not sure. There cannot be that many named obdulia in Colorado tho.

Karin also has an added charge of false imprisonment. Im unsure who she imprisoned tho, cos amy was most likely dead in arrival and nobody else found in mission house was charged with it.

Feel free tonadd to this

Also. Someone (bobbi prolly) is running the fb page. Karin is in custody yet still somehow posting on fb? Riiiight.

And thumbnail as proof her account posted. They share fb info and often post on one anothers page. Something is really not right.

Thats all i can think of right now.

Ps- thanks mods for helping. Im a mobile fag.
Screenshot_20210430-090825.pngScreenshot_20210430-154459_(1).png

Last edited:

AngryTreeRat

Meds aren't working. Better get new ones.
kiwifarms.net
Shits been wild. Been lurking this and, fuckin' hell, Mom's dead and it looks like a lot of the primes who would be needed to oversee the transition to a new pile of shit to keep the cult running are being slammed up with charges. Can we get links to all known sources and medias? We better get ready to archive before they go full DFE to cover their tracks.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Featured on May 1, 2021 at 10:29 PM: Amy Carlson, "Mother God" of the cult Love Has Won, has died, and seven cult members have been arrested.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
What’s the charges?"
Ryan Kramer, John Robertson, Jason Castillo and Obdulia Franco Gonzalez were being held on a $50,000 bond each with two counts of child abuse, and one count of tampering with deceased human remains.

Christopher Royer and Sarah Rudolph were being held for two counts of child abuse and abuse of a corpse on a $2,000 bond. Karin Raymond was being held on two counts child abuse, abuse of a corpse, and false imprisonment on a bond of $5,000.

It also says her body was in such a decomposed state when authorities arrived they were unable to identify the body using fingerprints.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Ryan Kramer, John Robertson, Jason Castillo and Obdulia Franco Gonzalez were being held on a $50,000 bond each with two counts of child abuse, and one count of tampering with deceased human remains.

Christopher Royer and Sarah Rudolph were being held for two counts of child abuse and abuse of a corpse on a $2,000 bond. Karin Raymond was being held on two counts child abuse, abuse of a corpse, and false imprisonment on a bond of $5,000.

It also says her body was in such a decomposed state when authorities arrived they were unable to identify the body using fingerprints.
Hit up reddit for screen shots of the lovehaswon.org removal of memebers.

Autopsy shit could take up to 6 weeks. Amys family has been talked too and are verifying its real, making plans for a ceremony using amys ashes. I kinda am waiting also tho.

Bobby also released a statement of sorts. Theres supposed to be a radio show announcement kinda thing tonight.

The skype chat is being scrubbed as well as the mama music chat. Everyones left and moved to another chat they began. If anybody has access please share!!!

Feels like sarah rudolph and karin were left to take the blame. Father god and father multiverse are both in custody. Theres tons of links on facebook.

So many missing in action. Im really curious about what if anything will be revealed on the radio station tonight. One sec. Ill grab a link

Check out this cool radio station Mother+GOD's+LoveHasWon+Radio http://lovehaswon.airtime.pro/!

Be careful. Cos when iwas listening it was super lame and like some kid music soundtrack?

Please please please. Share if you have more info. Im dieing over here. Its rumored amy could have passed as early as april 3rd.

Dont be afraid to hit up the reddit. Its called lovehaswoncult or close to that. So much good info as well as archives of important shit. These are the family members and ex members that set this subreddit up to both archive and be a support.

Sammyrye

kiwifarms.net
Oh! Im a double post fag. But this pic was a bitch to find. It must be in the last day or two before she passed? It keeps getting taken down tho.
Apparently shes unconscious. Hopefully.

Please please share if you have more info or can get into chats us normys cant. Please.

Also im a phone fag and cant archive shit.

Eta- shes been on her way out. For like 2 or 3 years. She asked for help and 3d docs and was told she is god and didnt need that despite her asking. She even recanted being god and they told her to stop, she is god and didnt require 3d help. So. That may be a thing.

Also. Any lawyer fags? What does karins charge of false imprisonment mean? Could it have been herr daughter falsely imprisoned? Help.

Lmaooo!!!! The michael guy in charge of the money took off with all of it, and thinks hes going to dissolve the cult.

Oh hell. I unspoiled it. Fuck. My bad everyone. I suck.

Attachments

• 1D9A6532-EA7C-4C49-9917-35440A2DC75A.jpeg
    1D9A6532-EA7C-4C49-9917-35440A2DC75A.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

Pope of Degeneracy

99.1% Pure Pizza
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh! Im a double post fag. But this pic was a bitch to find. It must be in the last day or two before she passed? It keeps getting taken down tho.

Apparently shes unconscious.

Please please share if you have more info or can get into chats us normys cant. Please.

Also im a phone fag and cant archive shit.
Jesus fucking christ her skin is so pale

Spoiler that shit dude, this is a family friendly Christian website.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit spoiler that picture it looks like a fucking wax sculpture
50/50 she’s already dead in that photo.

Bets on what killed her? She was into colloidal silver, which might help explain her complexion and why she dead. She also looked like she stopped eating weeks ago. She was obviously wasting away but why? Air diet? She also drank a lot of vodka apparently, maybe she tried a colloidal silver and vodka diet.

Could have had cancer, or another wasting disease, and no one was the wiser because they are a bunch of lunatics that figured god she cure herself.