Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Crossover with Caseyexplosion. Amy used to work for a game company?
07EF049C-772F-4C0B-96BC-6D9B7D34D9BC.jpeg

Another fan in the community.
DBCED745-B5AE-4352-B535-0854198EE355.jpeg

sperginity

the only normal person here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pay attention to me. I'm really important because I say so.
Screen Shot 2021-03-24 at 8.46.00 PM.png
:story: oh my god. This is too good. I fear it may someday be lost to the sands of time, like many image files in older threads I try to access. So I'll transcribe it for posterity:
"Why hasn't @contrapoints contacted me yet for my take? Hella Weird! I'm a main voice. Anyway, moving on to accounts with substance and real knowledge. LOL."

I think amy dyess has a tragic case of being transfamous. you see, she has debilitating Fame Dysphoria. Deep down, she is really famous, and bigoted shitlords refuse to acknowledge it. When she got that sweet bit of attention from pink news or whatever the fuck, it was the first time she truly felt "right". Won't you help out fame dysphoric individuals to live authentically by giving them the attention they deserve???

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
:story: oh my god. This is too good. I fear it may someday be lost to the sands of time, like many image files in older threads I try to access. So I'll transcribe it for posterity:
"Why hasn't @contrapoints contacted me yet for my take? Hella Weird! I'm a main voice. Anyway, moving on to accounts with substance and real knowledge. LOL."
Don't worry fam. Archive is forever.

I think amy dyess has a tragic case of being transfamous. you see, she has debilitating Fame Dysphoria. Deep down, she is really famous, and bigoted shitlords refuse to acknowledge it. When she got that sweet bit of attention from pink news or whatever the fuck, it was the first time she truly felt "right". Won't you help out fame dysphoric individuals to live authentically by giving them the attention they deserve???
I try not to double post unless it's been a few days but this..... :story:
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.14.08 PM.png

@sperginity this is your point.
UPDATE: The article was sooooo huge she doesn't have a contact for Pink News.
Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 8.34.37 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
It’s official. Amy is legit retarded everyone.
View attachment 2068857
To be fair to her, they don't have a "general" e-mail.
On the other hand they didn't have one 5 years ago either: https://archive.ph/SiufH
They do, however, appear to have a twatter account, so I can only surmise she's trying to get an inside contact.

Because she's the biggest name in the ex-GC crowd and not at all just a basic bitch Cluster B loony desperate for attention.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Guys we’ve been noticed!
69D2C8B9-7014-4B52-883D-67F0ABAB748F.jpeg
Ah, is that what play means Amy? By the way NO ONE asked you if Q tards and GC people are related because nobody knows/cares who you are. If you haven’t noticed we’re the only ones paying attention.

Interesting. I didn’t screenshot this original but the archive caught this before she deleted.
5B9FBD13-40CA-4BEF-8C44-E157AA266975.jpeg Causes? We’re here to laugh at you Amy and we continue to win.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy was losing it last night. An account busting her imaginary balls over having Jared Leto in her bio. She proceeded to chimp out then started replying to random Tweets.
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.19.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.19.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.21.49 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.22.14 PM.png

She was totally being interviewed but gave it up for a bigger venue.
Screen Shot 2021-04-10 at 7.52.59 AM.png

She Tweeted and deleted this about Collin aka Katy Montgomerie. She's butthurt that her muse, Collin was using "TERF War" on his YouTube videos and didn't invite her to play. I'm pretty sure he has no idea who she is.
Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.41.25 PM.png
You may get all the pussy Amy but you just can't land that girl dick.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.18.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.18.09 PM.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 136

grandpasatan

kiwifarms.net
Is there a specific reason why this isn’t in Rat Kings? Just randomly wondering. Amy’s so obsessed with being notable that I feel like being in the general lolcow forum is a secret ego stroke to her. 🤔

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
Is there a specific reason why this isn’t in Rat Kings? Just randomly wondering. Amy’s so obsessed with being notable that I feel like being in the general lolcow forum is a secret ego stroke to her. 🤔
IMO it's because she isn't part of the Rat King, just a schizoposter desperately wanting to be one.
She doesn't have any clout, reach, relevance, or official interaction with any of the classic Rat Kings.

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
IMO it's because she isn't part of the Rat King, just a schizoposter desperately wanting to be one.
She doesn't have any clout, reach, relevance, or official interaction with any of the classic Rat Kings.
This is the most hilarious thing about her. She believes she can worm her way into the Rat King after being a TERF. Troons don’t forgive or forget, being a former troonphobe is a scarlet letter you will rid of. The best part the Rat King doesn’t screech at her, they ignore her and it makes her even more desperate for their attention.

bumchuckler

kiwifarms.net
1618222129424.png
1618222160080.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 7.14.43 pm.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 7.13.14 pm.png

amy would only ever post/comment in the secret invite-only lesbian terf groups, if she was ever a member of the regular ones she didn't interact. went for a dig through old posts, mostly it's just the same couple of older lesbians making congratulatory simping posts or promoting amy's paypal/patreon but these ones are quality.

aug 2019 - she was in talks with an up and coming UK terf media/events group, guessing the high profile ones had iced her out for being a high risk nutter by then. she then had some tedious blowout about political lesbianism on twitter which for reasons that baffle me is always a good one for getting heaps of rads involved in the fight. attention on that led to word getting around about all the grifting and weird aggression. she goes quiet for a bit and

nov 2019 - Get the L Out makes the pictured GFM for her but sadly she's just about exhausted the meager radical feminist paypig. catastrophic failure in achieving full glory terf fame and being rejected by her remaining low grade orbiters looks like it led to near psychotic breakdown by

dec 2019 - even though the long commenter seemed to be offering a bit of narc lifegiving validation and recognition, amy couldn't pull of being vaguely normal long enough to meet the woman and maybe get some cash or a free meal. she's mostly off the radar from then from what i can tell until the pinknews article.

the last inexplicable moaning about trump on a random kamala article is the last terfbook post i can find. obvs this was post pinknews, she maybe overlooked this one because it has butch in the title as well as transphobia about no men allowed.

Last edited:

DancesWithLeto

kiwifarms.net
Guys we’ve been noticed!
View attachment 2071378
Ah, is that what play means Amy? By the way NO ONE asked you if Q tards and GC people are related because nobody knows/cares who you are. If you haven’t noticed we’re the only ones paying attention.

Interesting. I didn’t screenshot this original but the archive caught this before she deleted.
View attachment 2071409 Causes? We’re here to laugh at you Amy and we continue to win.

Why would Batman insult the only fans* she has left on the internet? Amy continues to tweet as though she thinks men all sound like a cheap version of Stifler. Any day now she is going to turn up to a group of men scratching her imaginary ballsack saying more of her misogynistic drivel BRUH before holding up her hand for the world's saddest, most rejected high five before one of the guys in the group says "ma'am this is an AA meeting"

*fans is a loose definition, I prefer to think of us as observers, in the way scientists observe a specimen in a petri dish, or trying to teach a dolphin how to talk

ChaChaHeels:BlackOnes

Hee/Haw
kiwifarms.net