Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

artilleryfroth

Got a hungie on Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Sports and getting laid. You know typical guy stuff. Those farmers are done for!
2021-05-18-22-03-twitter.com.png
We're gonna need some site wide ointment.
Since deleted: https://archive.md/Pxh8n

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
“I just ended the Farms!”

Okay chief, suuure you did.

“They aren’t man enough to use their real names!”

Says you, who literally just admitted to having a super secret “real” name, and who isn’t a man at all.

So much cope in one spot, could we perhaps have found the mother lode..?

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
“I just ended the Farms!”

Okay chief, suuure you did.

“They aren’t man enough to use their real names!”

Says you, who literally just admitted to having a super secret “real” name, and who isn’t a man at all.

So much cope in one spot, could we perhaps have found the mother lode..?
Incel dating site.
2021-05-19-07-36-twitter.com.png

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
Sports and getting laid. You know typical guy stuff. Those farmers are done for!
View attachment 2183257
Since deleted: https://archive.md/Pxh8n
OOf <roblox death sound> <Lego Yoda death sound> she got us bad, this alpha tran. She ain't angry at all.
Pack it up boys, we can't possibly recover from this burn.
Says the woman so profoundly retarded she took the joke "and we'll get you a wife" completely seriously. lmao Amy seethe harder and take your meds.
They might help you shit out your opus magnum at last.

Zarkov

In my cycle, we did not have fat autistic rapists
kiwifarms.net

GenitalFetishist

Send duck pics plz
kiwifarms.net
Considering what a flip-flopper Amy is and her delusional grandiosity, how long do you think it'll be before she defects from the troons and comes here to shit up threads talking about her totally-coming-out-any-day-now exposé on the trans illuminati?

Also lol at thinking the farms are obsessed with her. Bitch, you have a whopping 16-page thread on a mean gossip site where some threads have thousands of pages spanning years.

Just as you were when you were a terf, just as you are are now for the troons, you are a minor sideshow at best and will be until the day you die.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Considering what a flip-flopper Amy is and her delusional grandiosity, how long do you think it'll be before she defects from the troons and comes here to shit up threads talking about her totally-coming-out-any-day-now exposé on the trans illuminati?

Also lol at thinking the farms are obsessed with her. Bitch, you have a whopping 16-page thread on a mean gossip site where some threads have thousands of pages spanning years.

Just as you were when you were a terf, just as you are are now for the troons, you are a minor sideshow at best and will be until the day you die.
She does bring up some good points about troon Twitter from time to time. She lacks a lot of self awareness, but she is cognizant of the damage that idiots like Gibbs, McKinnon, Holiday, etc.. do but her interior motives (attention and fame) quickly overshadow any legitimate points she raises.

Dyn

woman respecter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey Incels,

My name is Amy, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all incels who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my pronouns

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net

Can there really be such a thing as an “incel dating site”?

Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!? Stay tuned for next week’s exciting episode of Amy’s World. It might not happen next week, or even next year, but it WILL happen VERY SOON (unless you people who know who you are contact her immediately because she has the goods on you and watch out and you’re going to get owned and ) ZZZZZZZZZZ

I think she passed out again. Put down the bong, Amy, and get a life.

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
Can there really be such a thing as an “incel dating site”?

Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!? Stay tuned for next week’s exciting episode of Amy’s World. It might not happen next week, or even next year, but it WILL happen VERY SOON (unless you people who know who you are contact her immediately because she has the goods on you and watch out and you’re going to get owned and ) ZZZZZZZZZZ

I think she passed out again. Put down the bong, Amy, and get a life.
Damn, this isn’t a dating site for autistic New Zealand farmers? I’ve been got.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
................does Amy think that reality is .... Twitter? What's all this 'if you can't meet me on Twitter, you're nothing'?

I find it really curious that the 'TERFs and GCs' she's after (especially in Britbong land) go for solid real world shit- law is a big one, both the laws about sport introduced in many states and the challenges to policy and individual discrimination suits that TERF plaintiffs have brought in the U.K. They've waded into government policy and fought back against 'no platforming' , and they've funded a bunch of it from mumsnet middle class mommy dollars.

Yet Amy ignores all of this and seems to think that 'going viral' is where the fight is at, and she truly seems to believe the 'TERF war is fought on social media' (only) and winning twitter means all the TERFs will dissolve like wicked witches under a bucket of water.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!?
100 pt trophy for marrying a fellow Kiwi! Though the neg ratings from admitting that, oof. Amy's just mad that no one cares about her enough to have strong feelings at all which hurts her delusions of grandeur. She barely stirs peoples' indifference and her ego can't handle it. The seethe, the cope, the endless cringe.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
Yet Amy ignores all of this and seems to think that 'going viral' is where the fight is at, and she truly seems to believe the 'TERF war is fought on social media' (only) and winning twitter means all the TERFs will dissolve like wicked witches under a bucket of water.

Of all the Americans, Amy is the most American. No perspective, just wants to be on TV.

Boris Blank's glass eye

I just play vicious games.
kiwifarms.net
100 pt trophy for marrying a fellow Kiwi! Though the neg ratings from admitting that, oof.
Yeah no look no further than @THOTto and her pet neckbeard @Kamov Ka-52.
Negrates aside that's severe enough by itself.
Amy's just mad that no one cares about her enough to have strong feelings at all which hurts her delusions of grandeur. She barely stirs peoples' indifference and her ego can't handle it. The seethe, the cope, the endless cringe.
It's almost as if Amy wanted us - as much as "Us" applies to the fine users of the KiwiFarms - to hate-fuck her.

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
There was another kiwi couple, they wandered into Something Awful an acted like retards. Dude eats floor pizza and the female half couldn’t go to her women’s club at college because the dude hates feminism. Terrible first impression of kiwis, I must say.