Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net

Can there really be such a thing as an “incel dating site”?

Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!? Stay tuned for next week’s exciting episode of Amy’s World. It might not happen next week, or even next year, but it WILL happen VERY SOON (unless you people who know who you are contact her immediately because she has the goods on you and watch out and you’re going to get owned and ) ZZZZZZZZZZ

I think she passed out again. Put down the bong, Amy, and get a life.

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
Can there really be such a thing as an “incel dating site”?

Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!? Stay tuned for next week’s exciting episode of Amy’s World. It might not happen next week, or even next year, but it WILL happen VERY SOON (unless you people who know who you are contact her immediately because she has the goods on you and watch out and you’re going to get owned and ) ZZZZZZZZZZ

I think she passed out again. Put down the bong, Amy, and get a life.
Damn, this isn’t a dating site for autistic New Zealand farmers? I’ve been got.

Treasure Champs

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
................does Amy think that reality is .... Twitter? What's all this 'if you can't meet me on Twitter, you're nothing'?

I find it really curious that the 'TERFs and GCs' she's after (especially in Britbong land) go for solid real world shit- law is a big one, both the laws about sport introduced in many states and the challenges to policy and individual discrimination suits that TERF plaintiffs have brought in the U.K. They've waded into government policy and fought back against 'no platforming' , and they've funded a bunch of it from mumsnet middle class mommy dollars.

Yet Amy ignores all of this and seems to think that 'going viral' is where the fight is at, and she truly seems to believe the 'TERF war is fought on social media' (only) and winning twitter means all the TERFs will dissolve like wicked witches under a bucket of water.

Ninon42

Heeeeere's Penny!
kiwifarms.net
Does she think Kiwifarmers are fucking each other? ARE they?!?!?
100 pt trophy for marrying a fellow Kiwi! Though the neg ratings from admitting that, oof. Amy's just mad that no one cares about her enough to have strong feelings at all which hurts her delusions of grandeur. She barely stirs peoples' indifference and her ego can't handle it. The seethe, the cope, the endless cringe.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net
Yet Amy ignores all of this and seems to think that 'going viral' is where the fight is at, and she truly seems to believe the 'TERF war is fought on social media' (only) and winning twitter means all the TERFs will dissolve like wicked witches under a bucket of water.

Of all the Americans, Amy is the most American. No perspective, just wants to be on TV.

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
100 pt trophy for marrying a fellow Kiwi! Though the neg ratings from admitting that, oof.
Yeah no look no further than @THOTto and her pet neckbeard @Kamov Ka-52.
Negrates aside that's severe enough by itself.
Amy's just mad that no one cares about her enough to have strong feelings at all which hurts her delusions of grandeur. She barely stirs peoples' indifference and her ego can't handle it. The seethe, the cope, the endless cringe.
It's almost as if Amy wanted us - as much as "Us" applies to the fine users of the KiwiFarms - to hate-fuck her.

Donovan the Man

Brazilian donkey show. Entrance fee: 2 silver.
kiwifarms.net
There was another kiwi couple, they wandered into Something Awful an acted like retards. Dude eats floor pizza and the female half couldn’t go to her women’s club at college because the dude hates feminism. Terrible first impression of kiwis, I must say.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
Sports and getting laid. You know typical guy stuff. Those farmers are done for!
View attachment 2183257
We're gonna need some site wide ointment.
Since deleted: https://archive.md/Pxh8n
That's incredibly sexist. I'm a man who likes to clean and cook, but it doesn't make me less of a man. I'd still consider my mannerisms or behaviour somewhat masculine but also a little bit effeminate at times. I deeply admire and look up to masculine, cool men like James Dean. I also enjoy hobbies more associated with men like playing certain solo or team sports/exercise and mending/putting things together. Amy, your hobbies and fashion style don't make you a man. You're just a very masculine butch lesbian woman. Butch lesbians are pretty damn cool in my books.

Last edited:

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There was another kiwi couple, they wandered into Something Awful an acted like retards. Dude eats floor pizza and the female half couldn’t go to her women’s club at college because the dude hates feminism. Terrible first impression of kiwis, I must say.
Minor point but I think that was when it was still cwcki forums, I remember those weirdos way back when I still posted on SA and thinking 'lol what kind of loser would post on a chris-chan forum' but it turned out that it was me, I'm the loser.

Amy does make me laugh though, all of the 'I'm going to go viral, I'm going to drop all this amazing info and you're all going to worship me' shit is bonkers. Who really gives a fuck about in-fighting between a bunch of ugly British lesbians and a gaggle of hideous troons beyond finding it all hilarious?

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, how seriously she takes the "find a wife" thing is a real highlight from Amy for me. She mentions it every time she recounts her interactions with the uk terven and looks sillier and sillier with each telling.
Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.02.18 PM.png

kisskissmukbang

kiwifarms.net
Wow, that's reaaaal interesting. But who the fuck asked?
this works for any amy tweets. just repeated false declarations, the expressions of her delusions of grandeur. i don't touch the poo but i must admit it is harder than usual with this one. she's so fucking stupid but thinks she's some sort of oracle. i wonder how she functions day to day. i am genuinly interested to know if she has IRL friends, a steady real world actual job where she has to interact with others and not be the oracle.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The biggest cope of all is, 'my haters are just jealous'. Troons love it. I mean, in between tweeting about just how miserable their lives are and how they desperately need money (yours, not their own). Amy's just in what seems like a years-long manic phase while all her beliefs have followed the yin-yang symbol - the black and white has just flipped with a little circle of her own narcissism and ultimate victimhood remains steady, no matter how incompatible it is with the surrounding framework.

One of the things I quite like about Amy is that these exposés she's always on the verge of producing so clearly boil down to her original Medium post, and then a bunch of stuff the people involved will quite happily tell you themselves. Media types who'll shrug and say of course they were selling a narrative, the whole point of their website was to promote, and advertise to, a particular lifestyle - and that when Amy found out it wasn't catered to her specifically she flipped out. She knows no secrets, she holds no cards; even some troons, known to be particularly good at never forgiving and never forgetting, pity her clear mental problems.

It's the Catch 22 of some forms of mental illness and/or personality disorders - they need real outside help to start getting better, but their mental state drives away everyone who could give a damn. If Amy ever finds a partner (a real one, not one who lives across the border you wouldn't know them they're not online only she can talk to them), it will be a very impressionable young person, likely born female but some form of gender-special, who is both gullible and easily seduced by the confidence of someone in a state of mania.

kazuhiro

kiwifarms.net
Julie Bindel is starting defamation proceedings against Pink News over Amy's comments, according to The Sunday Times UK:

The case concerns an interview published in PinkNews last May with an American writer, Amy Dyess, who at the time was a lesbian woman. Dyess claimed that the “gender-critical” feminist movement was a cult that groomed and abused.

In papers filed in the High Court, Bindel argues that while the lesbians were not named in the article, it was clear to readers that it meant her. In tweets before the interview and the allegations, Dyess said: “I’m standing up for myself and will get my story out there.”

Dyess, who is now known as Beau Dyess and identifies as a trans man, did not respond to approaches for comment.

(can't get it to archive)

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net

OttoWest

Desecrated vulva gardens
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive goes to the standard privacy notice, so here's a screenshot.
View attachment 2194615

It'll have to do.

Edit:
I suspect this will isolate Amy even more. I mean if it's even possible at this point.
“Transhostile” that’s a new one.

Lisa Power, like Bindel, is an old school lesbian and a cofounder of Stonewall, the UK LGBT rights org. Unlike Bindel, Lisa has embraced the girlcock and simps for shit troons like Mitchell Slater/notCursedE.
B31B9B09-4CDC-4EE4-8597-A5CD07F70705.jpeg