Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy: Drops knowledge on a boot licker.
Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 8.12.29 PM.png

Also Amy: LITERALLY CLAIMED SHE WAS AT STONEWALL BECAUSE SHE CHECK IN THERE ON FACEBOOK......50+ YEARS AFTER THE FACT.

A real man's man.
Screen Shot 2021-05-23 at 8.06.15 PM.png

It's called humoring Amy.

kisskissmukbang

kiwifarms.net
I stumbled across this page with lots of old Tweets and it sheds some light on pre trooned out Amy (ARCHIVE). Interesting stuff but you can tell she was delusional and hasn't changed. Very long image of entire article attached.

More Bindel wife stuff.
View attachment 2196497
ARCHIVE because it was deleted after an hour or two.
deleted a thread calling julie bindell slanderous abusive liar?

i wonder why??

bindell sues pinknews over dyess accusations

ets - from the article we see a cow crossover

"Importantly, the court documents record that many social media users at the time were in no doubt as to whom the article was truly referring to with Dr. Adrian Harrop responding to a thread saying of the behaviour “if these allegations…are even halfway true Julie, your behaviour was entirely inappropriate, & indeed, abuse, furthermore setting up marriages in order to subvert UK immigration law, would definitely need bringing to the attention of the relevant authorities. Ironically, Bindel’s claim is essentially that Harrop understood the article in precisely the way she contends for in court."

Last edited:

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to know how different Amy's in-person self is from her online persona. I'm sure she has far less toughness/bravado in person, but is she really living as a "man"? Is she even all that butch?
She's either a batshit insane crazy bitch ready to go apeshit at a moment's notice - like a doomsayer murderhobo on a sidewalk - or its polar opposite because it's all in her head.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
It would be interesting to know how different Amy's in-person self is from her online persona. I'm sure she has far less toughness/bravado in person, but is she really living as a "man"? Is she even all that butch?
I'm betting she's actually really shy and awkward in real life. I think it says a lot that she's been proclaiming herself as alpha-trans for months now, yet hasn't even gone on testosterone when crazier lolcows have ruined their lives in less time.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Note how Amy doesn't care about all the available male troons. Even she probably knows they are batshit men and too crazy even for a raging loon like her.
There was speculation that she was wanting some girldick from Collin "Katy" Montgomerie, a UK troon. Amy was constantly posting about "Terf Wars" when Collin released several YouTube videos with Rhys McKinnon philosophy orbiter, Christa Peterson with the same title. Amy sought to get Collin's attention, then chimped out when he ignored her.

Last edited:

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy doesn't understand understand the dire straights that most quality news publications are in finacially
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 11.21.39 PM.png

These outlets hire quality journalists and staff. Ads alone will not cover the costs associated. When you rely entirely on ads you ultimately rely on "clicks" and this is where you get Buzzfeed, Huffpo, etc...
Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 11.21.59 PM.png

Are you talking about engagement with your Tweets? People don't do that anyway. Don't worry Amy, news publications, even shitty ones do not want to work with you. Otherwise all those big articles would have come out by now.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2202611
Are you talking about engagement with your Tweets? People don't do that anyway. Don't worry Amy, news publications, even shitty ones do not want to work with you. Otherwise all those big articles would have come out by now.
Tsk, tsk. I actually heard that Washington Post offered Amy big bucks for her reveal on the global TERF network that grooms young lesbians with the promise of getting them wives, but Amy turned them down because she felt it was too big of a story to be locked behind a paywall.

ghost_ghost

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, how seriously she takes the "find a wife" thing is a real highlight from Amy for me. She mentions it every time she recounts her interactions with the uk terven and looks sillier and sillier with each telling.
The amount of bad faith and plain delusion you'd have to have to think that Bindel (whatever you think of her work she's a serious person and an effective campaigner) is in the business of finding green card wives for weirdos off the internet.