Dramacow Amy Dyess / Beau Dyess / TheBeauDyess / amydyess / Beau Bruce Wayne Dyess - Delusional Terf/Gender Critical whistleblower, ex-gender critical, self proclaimed “Alpha Trans”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
Another project that is totally in the works.
1.PNG
Considering the absolute garbage vanity/borderline smut projects some people manage to get filmed and released, I could see this happening.
If she wasn't a total psycho - she's nuttier than most of those people, except maybe Neil Breen - and if she wasn't completely broke - unlike the aforementioned Neil Breen for example.
She's got nothing to compensate for her lack of money either: no circle of friends or even casual acquaintances, no favours to call on, nothing to try and force that budget down.
Holy shit, International Cabal of Powerful Lesbians: The Movie. I'm here for it.
I'd love to see Redlettermedia roast it in a Black Spine episode, but the movie is never going to happen.

Chapstick4Lyfe

ask me about Kevin Gibes e-begging - $4466.90+
kiwifarms.net

Semserra

kiwifarms.net
Amy's back at it again. Vague posting about the earth-shattering TERF news that will drop any day now, true and honest! She's also posting inspiring pics of her cousin, Jared. It's like he's speaking directly to her. At least that's what I assume she thinks.
View attachment 2290853
https://twitter.com/TheBeauDyess/status/1407372341613527042
https://archive.vn/wip/EEJU7
God, what is this bitch actually doing day to day? I imagine her desperately sending tweets and emails to various journalists with her huge groundbreaking TERF files

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy was now a leader in the GC movement. Why won't people talk to her.
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 12.35.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-02 at 12.36.07 AM.png

I always thought the UK was the wild west for trannies compared to the US.
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 4.44.18 AM.png
Only now the brits are finally started to put their foot down on their shit.
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 4.49.37 AM.png

Amy is still chasing Collin Montgomerie.
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 4.46.26 AM.png

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
Still claiming there is a big story coming out.
It sure has been a while….
Alpha Trans must have a really deep scoop.

Some months back, I referenced a pretty old cultural phenomenon, in relation to the alpha trans, & I’ve realized I should probably provide some context, as the reference was definitely 30+, maybe 40+, years old. I give you Larry & his magic trombone:
Much like Amy’s big story, never is there any results.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
It sure has been a while….
Alpha Trans must have a really deep scoop.

Some months back, I referenced a pretty old cultural phenomenon, in relation to the alpha trans, & I’ve realized I should probably provide some context, as the reference was definitely 30+, maybe 40+, years old. I give you Larry & his magic trombone:
Much like Amy’s big story, never is there any results.
More whining about trans guys not getting attention.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.07.40 PM.png

3MMA

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2393598
It’s ridiculous, that’s she’s simply talking about plain ole’ fashioned men hating women, using the made-up, “transmisandry.”
The made-up, “transmisogyny,” fits the bill much more accurately.

A lovely, fellow, KF member, posted this insightful graphic, in the new-ish, & awesome Transphobic & Terfy Memes Thread:
A0C35393-335A-43CC-AF50-487EB800E25D.jpeg

So, as can be seen, “trans hatred of women,” is exactly what Alpha Trans is referring to. She uses the term, “transmisandry,” which can be broken down, etymologically, as;
  • Misos (Ancient Greek for “hatred”) +
  • Anḗr (Ancient Greek for “man”)
  • W/ Trans as prefix = trans are the haters being referenced by the phrase.
All together “transmisandry” means, “trans hatred of men.” So called, “transmisandry” happens when a man is hated, by a troon, according to language & etymology. (A good & correct use of it would be describing the self-hate many troons feel.) However, Alpa Trans is using the usual, BS, language miasma, invented by troons who didn’t care to crack a book, & just went with it, (what they thought sounded cool.) Maybe they thought it sounded justified, & maybe even ancient:

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2393598
Welcome to "male privilege", Amy. Your kind made this bed so lie in it and stop whining: by "transitioning" into a "man" you retroactively acquired male privilege from your birth - trannies were always the gender they identify as born with a number of "birth defects" I hear - meaning sit down, shut up, and make way for stunning&brave troonswomxn who retroactively acquired the oppression of the patriarchy.

It’s ridiculous, that’s she’s simply talking about plain ole’ fashioned men hating women, using the made-up, “transmisandry.”
The made-up, “transmisogyny,” fits the bill much more accurately.
The whole "progressive" vocabulary is made-up bullshit and word games. why would their "transmisogyny" and "transmisandry" any different? At least Amy didn't try to adapt reddit tranny powermod deadbeat dad and convicted felon Steven Joel Akins' "transmisia". While it could have been pretty funny, these word abominations are painful to read and try to decipher.

behindyourightnow

kiwifarms.net
It was suggested that I post this here. A trans author named Dharma Kelleher has recently released a crime novel titled Terf Wars about a brave transwoman fighting gender-critical feminists who have been murdering innocent trannies in female bathrooms. Predictably, it's full of violent misogyny (screencaps of some gems here).

1.png
x

2.png
x

I was told that the person in this thread has laid claim to the phrase or something?

Boris Blank's glass eye

can't hold no spoon now
kiwifarms.net
I was told that the person in this thread has laid claim to the phrase or something?
Yes she did, but never decided to finally shit so looks like she got shoved off the pot.

The heroine with those silicone enhanced-looking tits is an accurate portrayal of troons' view of themselves but a grossly inaccurate portrayal of how they actually are. Smh.

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
It was suggested that I post this here. A trans author named Dharma Kelleher has recently released a crime novel titled Terf Wars about a brave transwoman fighting gender-critical feminists who have been murdering innocent trannies in female bathrooms. Predictably, it's full of violent misogyny (screencaps of some gems here).

View attachment 2418445
x

View attachment 2418446
x

Yes she did, but never decided to finally shit so looks like she got shoved off the pot.

The heroine with those silicone enhanced-looking tits is an accurate portrayal of troons' view of themselves but a grossly inaccurate portrayal of how they actually are. Smh.
@3MMA Looks like Amy found out she's too late on the Terf War
Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.38.52 PM.png
and she limited replies.

Stowaway

Goats and Boats
kiwifarms.net
Any care to decipher this? Other than people won't pay attention to me?
Amy wants this article to be updated, so instead of calling her "Amy Dyess, butch lesbian" it calls her "Beau Dyess, trans but NOT a trans man, that's not special enough."

I believe the rest is her experiencing the cold that comes from everyone having muted her (I assume that's the reason Pink News isn't responding).

JY's Tampon

kiwifarms.net
Amy wants this article to be updated, so instead of calling her "Amy Dyess, butch lesbian" it calls her "Beau Dyess, trans but NOT a trans man, that's not special enough."

I believe the rest is her experiencing the cold that comes from everyone having muted her (I assume that's the reason Pink News isn't responding).
but all the support she's gotten....
Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 8.37.17 PM.png

Surfin Terf

kiwifarms.net
Why isn't Amy in the Rat Kings subforum? Seems to me like she fits the description to a T, the only place where she might fall short is that she's too unpopular within her own community, but like half the Rat Kings get absolutely no online interaction either.